[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am nice to everybody AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-13-03-19-12-1.png (120KB, 479x271px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-13-03-19-12-1.png
120KB, 479x271px
I am nice to everybody

AMA
>>
what age are you friend
>>
>>34310362

Unmuted for 10 seconds
>>
>>34310325

you must be a real l00ser
>>
>>34310325
Why are you such a nigger loving faggot?
>>
>>34310525
Why are you compelled to be mean to someone you don't know?
>>
>>34310727
You didn't answer my question.

original.
>>
>>34310325
Why do you keep leading me on? I'm desperate for social contact so when you're nice to me I fall in love and start to fantize about our lives together as a couple and how we'll have kids and a dog and a house and then I realize how delusional I'm being and get depressed and start to avoid you and then you think I'm being an asshole when I'm just afraid of being hurt by my unrealistic expectations of what a relationship between two people would be like and reality could never measure up to the ideal fantasies built up inside of my mind so as I cut all contact from you and you disappear from my life you will live eternally in my mind, a puppet for my own amusement to do with as I please within my fantasy paradise.
>>
>>34310325
are you really nice or pretend to be nice
>>
>>34310766
You didnt answer m ok ne ethier.

>>34310809
Pain is a necessary lesson that everybody should learn. Once you get tired of being hurt and recognise you are the problem,not me,you'll be ok in the end.

>>34310824
I am real nice.
>>
>>34310909
>I am real nice.
Good for you OP

we need more people like you
the world would be a much better place if had more people like you
>>
>>34310952
Well thank you. I hope you are doing alright out there.
>>
>>34310503
Why do you think that?

Unlimited muted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.