[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

end of my robotness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1483122123149.jpg (95KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
1483122123149.jpg
95KB, 1300x866px
okay r9k
i've pretended to be alpha for long enough with this girl i like
i'm telling her tonight that i like her
so talk to me. i need to stay social
pic related if i fail i guess
>>
how do you pretend to be alpha? asking for a friend
>>
literally just wing it
emulate
erase the nervousness out of your head
and it's there
leave the betaness and nervousness for home
>>
>>34310289
>tell her I like her
>show her I like her

One of these is the right choice.

What would Chad do? (wwcd?)
>>
File: latest.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>>34310289
How'd you get to know her? Do you think it'll go over well? If she reciprocates your feelings, do you think your inner robot will come out eventually?

Good luck regardless, I think I might be telling this girl I like her soon too.

Also, how long have you known her? And how are you planning to tell her?
>>
>>34310289
>i'm telling her tonight that i like her

you don't do this. ever. like never. the only times you can get away with this is if the girl you're saying it to is way under your league, which is also why you never do it, or if you are literally 12. if you do this you will absolutely 100% have zero chance of getting with her and she won't change her mind about that for YEARS, basically when she forgets about you and starts to view you as a new person.

why do you even WANT to do this? you should just slowly build up flirtatious vibes, and show her through those actions how you feel about her. if you're asking her to hang out, establishing kino (hate the PUA community but that's a good term), and showing her you want more than friendship then she will make actions that either accept or reject you. plus, when you do that you don't have to deal with an upfront to your face rejection, it's much easier to deal with to your ego.
>>
>>34310733
The correct answer is "show her", and you do it by grabbing her ass or teasing her in a sexual way. Not by handing her roses with trembling hands while stammering out some memorized line you mulled over for 7 months.
>>
>>34310830
alright, so i'm drinking beer and listening to black metal to get pumped
me:
>6'5
>around 200lbs
>some muscle
>funny
>witty
>actually managed to be charming for a while
my personal opinion is that she is above my league but i'm guessing she thinks otherwise
so i gotta do this
i mean better to know if the feeling is mutual rather than not knowing
>>34310733
i know what the correct answer is but still
screw it, it's happening tonight
>>
>>34310760
>How'd you get to know her? Do you think it'll go over well? If she reciprocates your feelings, do you think your inner robot will come out eventually?
i hope my inner robot stays within my room

>Good luck regardless, I think I might be telling this girl I like her soon too.
thanks, good luck too

>Also, how long have you known her? And how are you planning to tell her?
about 2 months
and i have no idea what to tell her because as it seems the less i think about it as a robot in my home the more "alpha" i am out there
fake it til you make it i guess, worked so far for me
>>
>>34310760
one more thing
the thing that worked so far is that i've watched californication for a few months over and over and emulated hank moody
so try doing that with the girl you like
>>
>>34311197
>i mean better to know if the feeling is mutual rather than not knowing

no you're retarded

even if her true feelings are mutual, you putting her on the spot like this is going to drive her away for multiple reasons. it's sooo unattractive to hear how a guy "feels" about you when he has done nothing to SHOW how he feels through his actions (protip: telling her you like her isnt an action), all it does is show how insecure and unconfident you are.

plus, by telling her this you are forcing her into a position where she either has to outright start dating (even in the casual sense i mean) you or completely reject you - and if you have done nothing at all to show actual interest and build interest from her, why the fuck would she want to date you? if she has even the tiniest bit of hesitation in herself she will turn you down because she won't want to get your hopes up when you outright say you like her and she would rather find out if she can build into liking you.

this is why you don't fucking do this. you grow a pair of nuts and show through your actions what you want. you keep acting like you're being a man by confessing your love to her FUCKIN LMFAO, you're doing the complete opposite
>>
>>34310289
I hope you fail and kill yourself normie scum.
>>
>>34311666
>>34311680
piss off, you retards are just parroting shit you've seen on this board for years
i'm doing it tonight and i will be posting the results after i'm done
>>
>>34310289
Don't do pic related if you fail. You still have your life and can do whatever you choose with it. Don't let your life slip away from you if this one person doesn't like you.
>>
>>34311715
Ill be waiting op, please post an image of a nice dog so we know its you
>>
File: 20001468.jpg (17KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
20001468.jpg
17KB, 500x317px
>>34311858
original af
OP here, still listening to metal to get pumped
>>
>>34310289
You dumb fucking idiot you don't say "durr hurr I liek you girl"

You ask her out on a fucking date you fucking retard.

This shit isn't hard
>>
File: 1483225708416.jpg (50KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1483225708416.jpg
50KB, 1000x1415px
>>34310289
This is your only chance to become a normalfag, please don't waste that chance. I don't really have any advice, mostly because i'm a robot with no experience.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.