[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autist Prime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wojakkkkkkkkk.jpg (8KB, 250x226px)
wojakkkkkkkkk.jpg
8KB, 250x226px
Hypothetically speaking if one were to go to a meeting with a female with emotional/romantic connotations, colloquially known as a "date", where would one go/do?

>Firstly, where would one go if a female agreed to your invite to a one on one social interaction.
>McDonald's?
>KFC?
>Taco Bell?
>Cinema?

>Then the question of conversation starters appears. I noticed that the average female is not comfortable with silence so what would one talk about when interacting with a female?
>Cars?
>Music?
>Weather?

>And finally the question of inviting the female over to your place of residence with the purpose of sexual intercourse in mind. How would one achieve this?
>Would you inform the female of your intentions regarding sexual favours at the start of the date?
>Would one just tell the female that she can go to your place of residence after the date, without informing her of your prior intentions regarding sexual intercourse?
>>
>>34310208

>That emotion when no person wants to provide you with an answer to your problem.
>>
>>34310208

fast food joint is a bad idea since it's considered tacky, cinema is good to get comfortable with each other first but then you'll want to go to a big boy restaurant after

dont pick a topic to talk about, talk about your lives so you get to know each other

you dont say let me fuck you out loud but you should tell her before hand lets go back to my place so she doesnt get taken by surprise and wig out, then when she's there and relaxed after a while try kissing her and it goes from there
>>
>>34310246

Would just going for a coffee be better?
That seems to be a reoccurring question in romantic filmography.
>>
From a psychological perspective, the best mutual ingratiation technique for any group of people is to do something cooperative for a common goal.

Just take her to one of those pottery barn places where you shittily paint a plate or pot or something.
Casual, low-pressure atmosphere, and you have something you're actually doing which can always be a fall-back for conversation to playfully make fun of each other for being shit painters.

>And finally the question of inviting the female over to your place of residence with the purpose of sexual intercourse in mind. How would one achieve this?
>Would you inform the female of your intentions regarding sexual favours at the start of the date?
>Would one just tell the female that she can go to your place of residence after the date, without informing her of your prior intentions regarding sexual intercourse?
Just go to the date and try to have a good time in the moment. This stuff should literally never cross your mind.
>>
>>34310287
NO, don't go for coffee. Nobody actually likes drinking coffee. They just do it because other women do it and because of the "DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE XDDDDDD" meme.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.