[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got very close, but in the end.. Chad won her over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: alone.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
TL;DR version of my story. Met a girl in class. She wanted me to help her with her assignments. She invited me over to her house multiple times and even invited herself to drink/spend the night at my place during one "study session". Against her friends will she slept at my place and slept in my bed. She wanted to netflix and rub her back, etc but i didnt know wtf i was doing so she went to sleep and cuddled with me. Texted me next morning "Last night was nice. I want to sleep with you again."

I tried to make a move and sperged out shortly after. She got weird quit talking and made it clear she wasnt looking for a relationship. Waited 4 months. Texted her and she took me out to dinner for my birthday and bought me shit. She textd me everyday for 2 weeks straight and then invited me over anad said we were friends but dont be confused if she acted like a slut with me/ and texted me all this dirty shit.

then i kissed her and tried to make moves and slept over her house but after that she went cold turkey on me for a month.

check fb and see her with chad today. he looks like he is about 6'6'' and ripped.
>>
>>34309877
thats sad OP
>>
>>34309941
Yeah, I thought we would have sex the last time we hung out. She told me before the night started I could sleep over 2 nights in a row since it was around Christmas and her roommates were gone. She let me touch her boobs, kiss, etc. and I even got her in bed moaning (massaging etc) but she wouldn't let me take it any further. I felt very bad that night for being so animalistic but she said I did nothing wrong the next morning. Then she texted me here and there but always quit whenever I asked to hang out with her again. Then I went a whole month dying inside and saw she liked some of my social media stuff and followed me and it gave me an idea i still had a chance... but then today... fucking today i saw she posted an image with a ripped chad.
>>
>>34309877
You're better off without her. Seriously. Just don't take her back if chad dumps her. Don't be the second choice, anon.
>>
>>34309974
i dunno what to do. she is a very hot stacey and usually women treat me like i am a non-person. i had a chance with her but i HAD NO SOCIALIZATION so i had no idea wtf to do. ALl my chad friends said she wanted to fuck the night she slept over my bed the first few times we hung out and i was so scared of doing anything i did nothing and i could see it fustrated her. fuck i hate being a robot. i tried to talk to a few other girls in class and i think they were just being nice to me. i feel like i dont even fucking exist. as if i could walk in a room and no one would notice me.
>>
>>34309993
ok-ok-o-k.. how do i develop a backbone like this? I mean I am fucking desperate and really liked her cause she was one of the only (really hot) girls that ever paid me any attention in my life
>>
>>34310016
move on anon its the only way
>>
>>34309993
I'd suggest that once you've fucked a girl you know that's the optimum you can have with her. So what I suggest OP does is pump and dump her
>>
>>34309877
whoa

robovlox
>>
>>34309877
Your problem OP, if your still here, is that you became too attached. She acted normally for the level your relationship was at, which was basically nothing. It's just something to learn from.
>>
>>34309877
You should've fucked her on the first night. If she lets you close enough to rub her back, you bust that dick out and ground pound her.
>>
>>34310016
If you get one, you can get another. Truss. I was in your shoes a long time ago, but it showed me that I'm not so bad at all. Maybe a little green with respect to interacting with attractive girls, but it showed me it's not impossible; especially getting that close.

This should fuel your fire. You're a Chad that isn't aware of it yet. Don't doubt yourself. Roll with the punches.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.