[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neet for 7 months now >caused by a horrible work environment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482196319314.png (224KB, 656x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482196319314.png
224KB, 656x350px
>neet for 7 months now
>caused by a horrible work environment and the depression that came with it
>still very depressed but still manageable
>the biggest thing my depression has affected is my sleep patterns
>my sleep schedule is 8am-1am
>have tried every night to get to bed at a reasonable hour
>body physically can't let me sleep for some reason and only sleep when exhaustion takes over
> i know this is the only thing stopping me from getting out of neethood
>tried weed, alcohol, cough syrup, that sort of thing
>nothing works

How do i get out of this vicious cycle? shit posting will be ignored
>>
op here,

my sleep schedule is AROUND 8am to 1am

the point is i'm awake all night and can't sleep and that causes me to sleep during the day. i'm also sometimes awake for 48 hours at a time.
>>
>>34309208
Work-out or do something that will exhaust the hell out of you. Try warm milk. Cold shower and straight to bed. Unplug/disconnect the internet and any other distractions. Fapping before bad might help but being on NoFap I do not recommend it at all.
>>
>>34309281
i'm not on nofap but it seems like fapping makes me more awake due to the higher heart rate and shit.
>>
>>34309208
>tried cough syrup
>still have depression
What did he do wrong guys?
>>
>>34309755
this was before it dumbass. and not like chugging a bottle of it every night. like taking the proper amount of it like you were sick.
>>
>>34309208
I'm 9:30AM to 2:30AM here, I can't sleep if I go to bed any earlier, I just toss and turn and can't fall asleep.
>>
>>34309208
>>34309830
Stay up for like 36+ hours and then go to sleep at the new time you want to aim to go to bed
>>
>>34309848
to an extent thats what i'm trying i forced myself awake at 10pm last night. its 7am so i'm gonna try to go to bed at 10 pm tonight

>>34309830
did it slowly drift to that or what happened with you?
>>
>>34309208
you dont get any exercise
>>
File: pr20070921a1.jpg (70KB, 540x389px) Image search: [Google]
pr20070921a1.jpg
70KB, 540x389px
>>34309208
It's 6:30am here
Gonna try to stay awake for at least another 12 hours(I know I can't)
>>
You'll be fine. In two to three years most likely. Just don't have a psychotic break and end up taking the wrong meds for two of them.

Happened to me when I went through the same shit you are going through, out of college, shit job with placement agency, 24 yo at the time... thought I wanted to kill myself but it was only social anxiety. What you need to do if you have any money at all is invest in yourself. Buy vitamins , vitamin b12, SaME, melatonin, vitamin d, any type of workout powder that jacks you up, and start taking them immediately. Just go for walk. And desu it sounds gay but talk to anyone other than a psychiatrist about your anxiety. You'll get the same soul sucking antipsychotics that you probably won't need to take and be fucked for life.
>>
>>34309208

read this if you want actual advice:

it is very obvious from your post you are getting 0 exercise without you even specifically mentioning it.

it is not only causing sleep issues but also adding to your depression in general.

your body is built to be walking around outside, hunting, gathering berries etc for around 10 hours every day.

you don't have to be a scientist to understand that not using your body like it's meant to be used is messing up your brain chemistry.

the exhaustion from heavy exercise will help you fall asleep and after a few weeks of this, you will start feeling a lot better about life in general
>>
>>34310340
so a therapist is out of the question? my family is trying to get me to go to one though.

>>34310147
>>34310438
and theres a reoccurring thing here. how much exercise should i be getting a day? and like lifting or going for walks n shit?
>>
>>34310507
A therapist that is familiar with the type of anxiety you have, yes
>>
>>34309208
Agomelatine / Valdoxan helped witth the sleep and energy related aspects of my depression.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.