[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is a womans life ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1485001283393.jpg (160KB, 790x794px) Image search: [Google]
1485001283393.jpg
160KB, 790x794px
How easy is a womans life ?
>>
White woman's? Ridiculously, disgustingly easily. They literally have no actual problems whatsoever. Their entire life is a series of passive benefits, and they're assured maximum comfort no matter what situation they're in.

Non-white women? Easier than a male's life, but nowhere near disgustingly easy like a white woman's. A full black woman? Her life is as hard as the average male's life, since black women are hardly even seen as women, and they're the least desired race of women. In order to have a relatively easy life as a black woman, you have to be exceptionally attractive. Like, stunningly beautiful.
>>
>>34309190
It's pretty hard to fuck up as a non-white woman unless you're some ghetto trash.

Although I agree that white women have it the easiest because they can still benefit from affirmative action programs while being white.
>>
>>34309286
White women are the top-tier of women and seen as the ideal beauty standard, so they have it the absolute easiest. Non-white women like Asians and Latinas have it pretty easy too, but they have to have lighter skin tones and European features. Black women have it the least easy of women, unless they have light skin and/or they're a mulatta with European features and a gorgeous body and at least 7/10 facial aesthetics. If you're a dark skin girl, well...you're fucked. You're pretty much not desired at all unless you're drop dead gorgeous and model-tier with super European features, and you're a 11/10.
>>
>>34309190
>people on here actually believe this

Wew lad
>>
>>34309357
but it's literally objectively true. all of it
>>
>>34309357
What do you not agree with in my post?
>>
>>34308967
>white woman's life is so easy
>she goes out and fucks black guys

Really makes me think. If a white woman's life was so easy, she would only be fucking white Chads.
>>
>>34309396
That doesn't even make sense, shill. White women don't even like black guys as much as you black anons shill on here. Sure, some white women prefer black Chads aka Tyrone, but their preference doesn't really matter since they literally can get anyone they want. Like, a white woman can literally step outside, breathe, and she'll trip over how much sexual attention she'll get from men, regardless of race. You dumb fuck.
>>
A young attractive woman has nice 10-15 years. If she doesn't secure a nice husband and start a family (kids to give meaning to her middle life and old age) she's fucked.

In the 30s and beyond the regular man has a better life.
>>
>>34309441

Nope, a guys sexual and social peak is in his late twenties while a older woman can always just be a fuckbuddy for a 20 something guy.

A woman, of any race, never experiences or has a life as difficult as a man.
>>
gf dumps me, starts fucking another dude within a week. When we together I always asked her how often dudes hit on her, she said it was every day. She gets job suggestions from friends and new people she met every day. She hasn't even finished highschool, all the jobs she had were lowest-tier jobs like ticket selling and helping old people.

I'm average looking, when I try to ask women out on dates it seldom works, and when they go out on dates usually they're not interested that much. I graduated electrical engineering and I had a year long internship and I still now can't get a decent job. It's fucking bullshit. Just end me.
>>
>>34309425

White women would only be fucking the cream of the crop rich white guys and not fucking poor black men.
>>
>>34309441
Not really. They might get less dickings from chad, but they will almost always be able to find a beta provider if they want to.
>>
>>34309458
>A woman, of any race, never experienced or has a life as difficult as man
While this might be true, black women, especially dark skinned women, would disagree with this. Maybe their life doesn't have the same exact amount of difficulty as a man's life, but they come pretty damn close.
>>
>>34309458
This. Women can ALWAYS be dependent on a man and they still benefit the most from government programs, white women included.
>>
>>34309458
>Nope, a guys sexual and social peak is in his late twenties
The social peak is whenever in life he got the most money and social standing. The sexual peak is in his teenage years when your hormones are crazy. It's usually accepted that a man's peak is in his mid to late 30s.
>>
>>34309487

Black women still have pussy privilege. Stop denying it. It's just the only group of men that really want a black woman are black men and black men should know just how shit black women are. The entitlement of white women while not being shit.
>>
>>34309497

They've done studies. A woman's peak is her early 20's and a man's peak is his late 20's.
>>
>>34309190
>it's the "black women have it as hard as men" meme again
Fuck off nigress, the only thing holding you back is your retarded victim culture and the fact you won't date any actually decent "uncle tom" black guys because you want hoodrat thugs.
>>
>>34309514
Sure, they have a teeny bit more privilege than a man, but they're literally the least desired race of women. They get the least attention, they're seen as extremely unattractive, ghetto/disgusting, etc. There's pretty much zero positive stereotypes associated with black girls. In order for a black girl to have a relatively easy life, as I already said, she has to be stunningly beautiful and have European features. Stop denying that a black girls level of difficulty in life comes pretty damn close to the average man's life.
>>
>>34309523
>They've done studies.
>a man's peak is his late 20's
Post them.
>>
>>34309553
Kek. I'm not black, I'm just saying how easy women have it based on their race. There's level of easiness, you absolute retard.
>>
>>34309577
>I-I'm not black but please, feel bad for these poor black wimminz that don't have as much pussy privilege as ebil whiteys!
Shut the fuck up you moronic roastie defender.

>>34309523
>They've done studies. A woman's peak is her early 20's
Then these studies are flat out lying. A woman's biological, objective peak is from 14-18.
>>
>>34309599
Scientific studies are lying but your completely baseless claim is right. Nice one anon
>>
>>34309599
When the fuck did I ever say to feel bad for them? OP asked how easy a woman's life is. I gave them an objective answer. Fuck off, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>34309619
Scientific (((studies))), sure.
Do you not understand the human biology? Read between the fucking lines a little and look at historic and pre-historic records to see very clearly what ages were the prime for women to be having kids ect. in. It's 14-18 and no ammount of AoC laws and jewish lies made up in the past 100 or so years can change all of history before it proving it objectively wrong.
>>
>>34309621
>white women raped and murdered in Africa
>black women treated as respected leaders and sexual queens in Africa

It's almost like white society prefers white people and black society prefers black people. Clearly white women and white society are racist and this cannot stand. Whites must be multicultural and hate themselves while the rest of the world can love themselves and protect themselves.

Really makes me think.
>>
File: foxymilf.jpg (1MB, 2664x1980px) Image search: [Google]
foxymilf.jpg
1MB, 2664x1980px
>>34308967
You can get anywhere in life as a woman if you are >7/10 and willing to take a load from strangers in power.
>>
>>34309472
Wait so if you graduated and she is still in high school aren't you like a pedo?
>>
>>34309701
>girl is in high-school
>"pedo"
That's not what that word means moron. Pedo is pre-pubescent, any girl over around 14 isn't "pedo" any more and is biologically free game.

Not him btw
>>
>>34309655
>black women treated as respected leaders and sexual queens in Africa

Uh, where do you get your africa facts from?
>>
>>34309737
Oh yeah keep thinking like that Zach Anderson and well see where that gets you.
>>
>>34309756

My neighbors are Nigerian, from Africa, and want me to go to Africa with them.

Africans prefer black women to white women. They prefer their own. Same as Asians from Asia. They prefer their own. But white people in Europe and America prefer whites? That's fucking sexist and white women have privilege.
>>
>>34309762
>living in a shithole with an AoC higher than 14-15
Must suck to be cucked by lawmakers making sure Teen Chad has pleanty of time to deflower all the virgin qts because unlike you, Chad doesn't respect laws or authority when he can get away with it.

Beta bitch.
>>
>>34309783
Africa has a terrible womens rights record mate, they aren't treated well the vast vast majority of the time
>>
>>34309793

We're not talking about women's rights, we're talking about what the beauty standards are. In Africa, African features are seen as beautiful, Asia has Asian features, and in Europe and the US has white features.

I'm sick and tired of non-whites crying about racism while living in a white majority country and society but they will never say one peep about anything in Africa and Asia. It's just anti-white shit and self-victimization.
>>
>>34309824
Then don't say women are respected leaders there. It makes you look like an idiot
>>
>>34309835

But they are. You can't generalize all of Africa like that though. In some areas, they are respected leaders, in others they are slaves.

The point is that in all of Africa, the beauty standards is black African.
>>
>>34309701
She didn't finish school, she's 22
>>
>>34309343
pretty much this. The only attractive black women are literal goddess tier
>>
>>34309190
Hi, bebe

it's all true tho
>>
File: 1465765951962.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1465765951962.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>34308967
That pic is literally my story. Applied for a big company, so did a shitload of others, as well as one girl from my uni class. They picked the two of us in the end, and later we exchanged our interview stories. I couldn't believe what she told me, it was so infuriating:
>a week before the interview start going over laws, cases, anything they could possibly ask
>go to the interview
>one man, three women
>only one woman is being nice
>the rest, especially the male in the suit are being very harsh and cynical
>the fucking guy starts asking me math questions, apparently cause I graduated from math high school 5 years ago
>the whole interview is in English (not local language)
>still goes pretty well, was prepared, could speak English more fluently than them (worked as a translator) and got pretty lucky
>still afraid they didn't like me
>get employed anyway
>hear that girl also got employed
>don't believe how she got through cause thought she was really dumb
>tells me her story
>"omg, they were sooo nicee..."
>"wellll, they didn't ask me anythingg from the subjectsss, just asked how emotionallyy smart I wasss..."
>mfw
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.