[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay >tfw literally terrified that Trump is in office now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 17

File: 1465398714035.png (160KB, 890x862px) Image search: [Google]
1465398714035.png
160KB, 890x862px
>tfw gay
>tfw literally terrified that Trump is in office now
>>
>>34308837
He can't revoke gay marriage.

Plus you could never get married anyway
>>
>>34308837
Stop acting like such a fag.
>>
Ive been shaking ever since november 8th

I dont want to be shocked by mike pence
>>
>>34308837
>Terrified of a candidate that supports the gays

Really makes you think
>>
>>34308837
You should really grow out of that phase anon it must be embarrassing.

Just admit it's an act
>>
>>34308871

Pence doesn't
>>
>>34308898
So? Neither did Hillary like 10 years ago.
>>
>>34308870
>fag
>hasn't attached his balls to a car battery

Fucking amateurs man.
>>
We have more important issues than your faggotry at this point.
>>
>>34308898
And? Pence isn't the president, fucktard.
>>
>>34308837
Trump isn't anti gays.

Mike pence tho...
Or should i say
>Mike "Electrocution is my final solution" Pence
>Mike "Let men in your bed, electrodes in your head" Pence
>Mike "If men you demand, off to the power plant"Pence
>Mike "Like 'em gay, taste electric railway" Pence
>Mike "If dick you admire, fear the electric wire" Pence
>Mike "Act camp and get the amps" Pence
>Mike "Blast gays with tesla rays" Pence
>Mike "Like men, dial up to 10" Pence
>Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
>Mike "Touch the jewels, get the joules! Pence
>Mike "Electron surge for those with the urge"
>Mike "Suck a cock, eat my glock" Pence
>Mike "If you're gay and proud, get the thundercloud" Pence
>Mike "If dicks make you damp, then I increase the amps" Pence
>Mike "Tase the rainbow" Pence
>Mike "Your peversion needs an electrical conversion" Pence
>Mike "It's the (alternating current year)" Pence
>Mike "Soap dropper meet live copper" Pence
>Mike "Dick in your chasm? Prepare to spasm" Pence
>Mike "LGBBQ" Pence
>Mike "Empty my mags on a crowd of fags" Pence
>Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence
>Mike "Think about a lobotamy before you engage in sodomy" Pence
>Mike "Feel the itch? I'll flip the switch" Pence
>Mike "Turning fruitcakes into vegetables" Pence
>Mike "Like men in nylon, become a human pylon" Pence
>Mike "Electric potential for homosexuals" Pence
>Mike "Putting fags into past tense" Pense
>Mike "A volt a day keeps the gay away" Pence
>Mike "Faggot medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence
>Mike "Orlando commando" Pence
>Mike "Raiden for gay men"
>Mike "The only power we're giving queers is volt times amperes" Pence
>Mike "Gay marriage gets you brain damage" Pence
>Mike "You Can Pray The Gay Away or Stay for the Hard Way: A Death Ray" Pence
>Mike "Ignite the Sodomite" Pence
>Mike "Shock for men sucking cock" Pence
>Mike "Electoral Volts" Pence
>>
Good you need to be striked with the fear of god maybe you'll snap out of it too.
>>
File: 1484931247762.jpg (44KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
1484931247762.jpg
44KB, 465x361px
>>34308837
Good
Mike "homo medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence will be sure to fix you.
>>
Good. Most of you fags are obnoxious to listen to, and I wish you were put down like rabid dogs.
>>
you better be.
tomorrow belongs to me and I intend to end the faggot reign over our country
>>
File: loominaughtyBall.jpg (117KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
loominaughtyBall.jpg
117KB, 400x546px
>>34308837

> be white
> mildly worried that Obama is taking office in 2008
> nothing happens

Here's a comforting piece of information: presidents are just people placed in positions to make the agenda of the more permanent powers look like they came from one middle aged to old man instead a committee of rich fossils.
>>
>>34309057

>Mike "Raiden" Pence
>>
>>34308837
You can be gay, just don't be a faggot.
>>
>>34309534
no fag sympathizers are just as bad you both belong in the oven
>>
>>34309057
>Mike "Homosexual medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence
>>
Trump was more outwardly supportive to LGBTXWDR@$%25 in speeches than Clinton

Pence simply supports conversion therapy, he can't actually force it upon anyone and would never have the power to

Stop being such a paranoid fag and believing what the retards says about L-LITERALLY HITLER

Trump will serve his term and it will effect your daily life very little just like every other president
>>
>>34308837
Why? Literally nothing will happen to you, you dumb fucking normalfaggot.
>>
>>34310085
It's a lot less about the law and more about people with an anti-gay mentality feeling more empowered to be aggressive about it. I mean just read this thread. All it takes is one blowhard to feel embiggened enough to want to beat the shit out of some queers. It's the same for most civil liberties moments right now.
>>
File: 1439792483099.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439792483099.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34308837
>tfw straight white cis male
>tfw literally don't care that Trump is in office now
>>
>>34310155
the only civil liberties you have are right to life, property and to defend yourself

homosexuality is a mental illness, and it should not be normalised/encouraged
>>
>>34310210
I'm gay and actually wanted Trump to win
>>
Why? What is he going to do? Stop blindly believing liberal bullshit.
>>
>>34308837
just stop being gay idiot
>>
>>34308837
I know its not going to happen but fuck dont I wish trump illed all of you
>>
>>34310220
Look man one point of government is to define and protect people's rights. Those rights are all totally made up but so is most of everything in modern society and rational adults can realize that other people aside from themselves have right they would wish defended. Being gay may be uncomfortable or weird for you, but it it isn't bad to allow people to do it away from you.
But fuck it we don't like to reiterate basic ideas on 4chan.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 241x209px
>>34308837
It's not Trump you should be afraid of fag but Mike "LGBBQ" Pence aka Mike "He Gets Lit Till He Likes Tit" Pence
>>
>>34310249
Tbh his immigration policy is what I've dreamed european countries would adopt forever now. I sincerely believe europe belongs to white people and only white people, no non white should be able to call any country in europe "home". I'm disgusted at the current state of western/northern european countries to the point it physically hurts.

I think it's a bit hypocritical for americans to hate immigrants when they are a nation of immigrants themselves. Not attributing this hypocrisy to Trump, he just wants to crack down on illegals and potential threats. However there are a few redneck Trump supporters that fell for the liberal word twisting that he hates immigrants and only encouraged their behavior.

Bottom line is, Trump is a step in the right direction. I just want europe to follow suit now.
>>
>>34310155
No one is going to beat you up for being gay you retard. You will just be the same as everyone else; an open target for criticism as soon as there is anything not "normal" about you. Us straight people have to deal with it all the time, gay people deserve no special treatment.
>>
>>34308837
But Milo is gay and he's one of Trump's most notorious supporters
>>
>>34309994
Thomas Edison didn't invent electricity you fucking ignorant cuck
>>
File: 1469669686098.gif (647KB, 496x510px) Image search: [Google]
1469669686098.gif
647KB, 496x510px
>>34308837

Good

I hope he rounds you faggots up into labor camps or throws you from a helicopter
>>
>>34309534
This one is great. It's like saying
> You can be a woman. Just don't be feminine...
> You can be black,just don't be dark skinned
> You can be muslim, just convert to Christianity
> You can be jewish, just die.
Sorry to burst your bubble but gay equals faggot. I'm gay and also a huge faggot. Luckily I live in a first world country,notthis joke you call usa.
>>
>>34310220
And thos,my friends,is awaits us out there.
>>
>>34310826
>tfw you will never have four buddies, a length of chain, and a big ass truck to go on a good old fashioned fag drag with
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 540x960px
I don't get why anyone cares one way or another. Unless you're super poor or dumb enough to join the military it is highly unlikely that anything the president does will ever affect you. Even Congress will probably never really have an impact on your daily life.
>>
>>34310706
I'm sure you suffer a lot of discrimination daily for being a straight person.
If you truly believe that "being normal is the new minority" or "I'm oppressed for being white" , then you might be too dumb for this conversation.
>>
I don't like trump and didn't vote. But the only people who are "scared" of him must be reeeeal lowlife pieces of shit.

The very most he can do is take away gay marriage. He isn't gonna come and forcefully remove your hepatitis or deport you back to whatever country you are actually a citizen in lol
>>
>>34310785
There's this thing caled internalized homophobia, or you probably know it by the name of "self hate". See: >>34310249
You would be amazed to see how many nazists shitskins are there scattered around the world, or anti Semitic jews, or racists blacks, and so forth.
>>
>>34308870
>Ive been shaking ever since november 8th

yeah faggot, it's called winter. get a jacket.
>>
>>34311249
>shitskin
>"racists"

Yeah. Real lowlife

News kid. People treat you like shit because your personality is horrendous. Not because you act feminine.
>>
File: 1472644962317.jpg (237KB, 1279x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1472644962317.jpg
237KB, 1279x1179px
>>34310155
>embiggened
a-anon...that's not a word.
>>
>>34311281
>People treat you like shit because your personality is horrendous.
Sometimes I half wonder if faggots start out as faggots, or if they realize that the only way they'll get away with being such unlikable shits is by adopting some status of extreme victimhood.
>>
>>34311311
I am sure there are a minority that start out just tapdancing spellcaster gay but it's just that. A minority.
>>
>>34308912
why do you still think hillary is relevant
>>
>>34310642
What if white Europeans bludgeoned the original hominid inhabitants to death with rocks 10,000 years ago and they are also a nation of immigrants? Who actually thinks we should just all fuck off to Europe/kill ourselves and let native americans just inherit this coast to coast strip mall seriously
>>
>>34311281
I don't see how that's anywhere relevant to my post about people who support ideologies that are detrimental to themselves,but I actually think you don't have a very high IQ.
I doubt that the commoner that think I should be "lined up and shot" or the vice president that would rather have me electrocuted support such ideas because they deem my personality insufferable,since they don't really know me, or any gay person for that matter.
It's much more likely that there's something about me that they abhor, something that contradicts their abrahamic blood cult faith, and so they choose to put the entirety of gays of the world in this "undesirable" category. Your ad hominem is poorly thought. Do you know me to judge my personality horrendous and to imply that I'm to blame for the occurrences of prejudice I might face? I can bet my left testicle you're so far into victim blaming you are the type who says thaymt women are to blame for rape.
>>
>>34311393
smelling penises
>>
>>34311419
Is this fucker for real? If I were your mother I'd fucking drown you for being such utter cancer.
>>
>>34311441
That's truly an amazing rebuttal. I honestly expected less.
Actually mom and I have a very friendly relationship. I'm sure you are the pride of the your family, though.
>>
>>34308837

>gays already have civil marriges that are 99.99% equivalent to marriage between men and women
>gays keep blaming the state for a religious problem
>gays keep acting like trump will do fuckin anything to them
D E L U S I O N A L
>>
>>34311458
You're so good at arguing about religion on the internet! Good job son!
>>
>>34311219
>I'm sure you suffer a lot of discrimination daily for being a straight person.

I didn't say I did now did I?

>If you truly believe that "being normal is the new minority" or "I'm oppressed for being white"

I didn't say that or insinuate that. I said you're disciminated for anything about you that isn't "normal". Hobbies, fetishes, sexual prowess, looks, etc.

Now fuck off with your perpetual victim complex. Nothing is ever good enough for you faggots. Stay locked up in your house if you're that chicken shit of the real world.
>>
File: 1484933015410.jpg (256KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484933015410.jpg
256KB, 1000x1000px
I hope Trump & Pence round up all of you faggots, same with traps and their lovers to the slaughter.

I wouldn't give a shit what he did after that. The execution of homosexuals would make this country great again.
>>
Not american, but when has Trump said anything of the sort?
>>
>>34311404
If you want to go that route then why doesn't all of humanity just go extinct and let single cell organisms rule? Because they were the first settlers on this planet, this planet belongs to them.

The pants go on your legs, not your head retard.
>>
>>34311487
It was certainly better until a man who supported a law that jailed gay couples who tried to file marriage in Illinois among other atrocities is now the second head of the government. You speak as if homophobia is not actually real, which gives us an idea of who has been locked up in their room for the last years.
>>
>>34311537
>The pants go on your legs, not your head retard.

So does this mean I can stay and deport mexicans?
>>
File: IFifiEl.png (761KB, 898x692px) Image search: [Google]
IFifiEl.png
761KB, 898x692px
>>34308837
I'm gay and I think Trump is awesome.
>>
>>34311522
He hasn't, it's just blatant lies and idiots that want to concern shill.
>>
>>34311565
>>34311522
He already said that gay marriage should be a decision of each state, not a federal rulling, already implying he would support a backpedaling of our community's conquests.
>>
>>34311557
The illegal ones yeah, that's what the lord emperor wants to do anyway.
>>
>>34311600
Because that's how a statehood works, what is the point of having states when they are completely under federal rule? Not that they wouldn't be subject to the federal bank anyway, but that discussion is way out of your league.
>>
>>34311558
>I'm gay
>I think Trump is awesome.

Yes, that checks out.
>>
>>34311600
He's just saying that there are more important things the adults need to deal with than making sure some minority group gets some official paper that says "married" instead of "common law".

You understand there is absolutely no difference between common law and marriage right? Both have exactly the same rights and benefits.
>>
>>34311649
But I want my christian ceremony to cater to meee shitlord also fuck abrahamic faiths
>>
>>34308837
Milo is a HUGE FAGGOT and he's trumps LGBT official fag
>>
>>34311672
Stop talking abou Milo. He fucking sucks.
>>
>>34311672
you know governor Oorval Faubus the guy that used the national guard to prevent black students from entering a white high school?
he won the governorship by pandering and getting votes from blacks and then turned on them when he no longer needed their vote.
>>
>>34310320
you have one purpose only - to procreate

becuase of your brain being wired differently you cannot do that

basic biology
>>
>>34311755
Fuck off, only retards buy this bullshit. You don't know the meaning of purpose you worm.
>>
>>34311755
if you want to get into biology , theres a reason why eusociality is the most successful reproductive strategy amount animals.
>>
>>34311695
This

He's the kind of guy that would go around spreading blacked memes all while calling for witch hunts on white people that refuse to race mix.

Fuck that fucking faggot. He was slightly useful for getting right wing politics into office, but past that he's just another anti white faggot.
>>
>>34311695
since we've finally ascended to full Right Wing Death Squad, can we fucking neck Milo already?
His usefulness has come to an end.
>>
>>34311620
>>34311649
> Trump never said anything about it
He did and I told you. Now you're doing your favorite thing, backpedaling and finding excuses for his words, just like religious people when we point out contradictory information in their holy books.
Now, if it's "practically equal" why not make it truly equal? We don't want to be "almost" or "practically" the same. That's not how equality works. I don't know how marriage works in this joksme you call country, but let me tell you a little about how it works in my country.
Religious ceremonies and rituals,even Catholic, bare no legal right. A marriage certificate of a church, whatever the religion, is legally useless, it possess no civil effect. To be married by the law and enjoy the legal benefits of the union, you must marry by the state. This we call "civil marriage". Even when people marry in their respective religions, they also must marry by the state, otherwise their marriage will have no legal value.
Before we had marriage equality, some politicians advocated that there should be a separate term for gay marriages. Civil unions, or stable unions were among the suggestions. But we don't want that. We don't want to be almost or partially equal. Whatever the process that the state rules to bind straight people together,we want to be part of it, exactly the same, not practically the same. Today the civil marriage certificate of a straight couple is completely equal to a gay couple's. Many people have this wrong idea that we want to enter churches by force and make priests perform their abrahamic ritual for us. Ignorance at the purest form. We couldn't care less for your religious rituals and what you do inside your temples. What we care about is the law and the state, which should be laic in any country worthy of the civilized title. So whatever is the process that the state perfoms to unite couples, we want to be included, ipsis literis. No "almost" not "practically", but truly and Ultimately equal.
>>
good.. very, veerry good..
>>
>>34311901
Check it out, this guy thinks all straight people are religious
>>
>>34311949
I'm talking about civil marriage and come up with that?
>>
>>34311649
If there's no difference then why not give gays the marriage?
>>
>>34311981
i'm holding my nose about your pussy biiiiiitch
>>
>>34311997
And didn't this already happen?
>>
>>34311997
Because there's a subtle difference they don't want to tell you. By going into the "practically equal" route, they're segregating two groups. "normal" people who get married, and us, the "deviants" who should be given a lesser option so we will shut up.
>>
>>34312021
Yes it did, the other anon was just speculating about the past.
>>
>>34312042
Well. That's pretty stupid isn't it.
>>
>>34312021
It did,and trump said it shouldn't have happened,to what a dumb supporter tried to defend him up there, saying that the former alternative was acceptable.
>>
>>34312062
That's called pandering
>>
>>34311474
Their whole identity has been based on victimhood. Its kind of hard to break these "activists" of this unless you give them something for free. Its disgusting.

t. Gay
>>
>>34311901
>>34311997
Because you're forcing the church, who has been against faggots for centuries, to marry you under some voodoo god is watching you shit. It's contradictory to their beliefs, the fuck is so hard to understand? God, in their religion, does not like you faggots. You're bending their rules just so you can be included. It's the equivalent of wanting to play Yu-Gi-Oh but don't have any cards so you draw up your own cards and demand that people play with you.

Honestly the church should take it a step further and deny atheists the right to marry as well, but hell as long as they "say" they're christian for the time being the church will marry them anyway. Everyone gets "civil union", but if the bible thumpers want "marriage" listed, they need to go a step further and get the church approval.
>>
>>34311301
it's a perfectly cromulent word
>>
>>34312173
Self hater. Your kind is a cancer to our beloved community. Victim hood? No baby. We fight.
>>
>>34312206
>Everyone gets "civil union", but if the bible thumpers want "marriage" listed, they need to go a step further and get the church approval.

Completely OK with this. Marriage is just virtue signaling anyway
>>
>>34312023
It's the same thing. Only difference being the church doesn't accept your civil union.
>>
>>34312250
>muh gay uncle tom
>>
>>34312206
Have you literally not read a single sentence of what I said?
> Many people have this wrong idea that we want to enter churches by force and make priests perform their abrahamic ritual for us. Ignorance at the purest form. We couldn't care less for your religious rituals and what you do inside your temples. What we care about is the law and the state, which should be laic in any country worthy of the civilized title. So whatever is the process that the state perfoms to unite couples, we want to be included, ipsis literis
The church of all religions in the world can take their rituals and shove them down their throats. We couldn't care less. In any civilized country, the state is in charge of performing the lawful union of its citizens, and thats what we want to be part of. Law and civility, not your ritualistic superstition. Is that not how it works in the land of the free?
>>
>>34312250
How is it self hating? Why do we have to go the extra mile to show people we are gay? Only attention whores want to rub their sexuality in someone's face to get a reaction. Maybe if you acted civil you would have a job instead of blaming discrimination on the reason your a worthless NEET.
>>
>>34312262
Marriage is just a retarded throwback to traditional ways. It's fucking meaningless. If you don't want to do it the traditional way (aka having already been baptized, go to church regularly, are a straight couple, etc the whole 9 yards), then don't expect to be recognized for having done a "traditional" marriage.
>>
>>34309115
>>34309994
Ugly jew I literally posted this 4 messages before you?
>>
Do faggots actually think people like them? One of the reasons Trump won is because we want to see you get hurt.
>>
>gays have to be the biggest victims

lol you have nothing to fear as opposed to spics
>>
>>34312336
>spics have to be afraid
>of the fact they won't be able to cross into a country illegally anymore

OH GOD THOSE POOR OPPRESSED LAWBREAKING SAVAGES
>>
>>34308848
he cant but his biggoted pencian SC judges will
>>
>>34312382
Will stop someone from wanting ti marry you?
>>
>>34312313
The amount of internalized homophobia in your post makes me gag. Was that your objective all along? If so, congratulations, you succeeded.
> Show people you are gay
I'm literally being myself. Your alternative is "hide in the closet forever and live a lie"
> Attention whores rubbing sexuality
Don't be a hypocrite. Say the world. Flamers. You think that feminity and flamboyance is wrong and degenerate? You uphold morals that not only are false and barbaric,but also abhor your very existence.
> Acted civil
You mean acted masculine "almost" like a straight person? Again, your femophobia is showing. You're the kind that thinks that parades are wrong and homophobia only exist because of them,not the other way around, aren't you?
Grow up, fag. You are deluding yourself by believing you're part of this conservative ideology but you're not. The people who share these thoughts make no distinction between you and the flamest draggiest of gays. Given their way, both you and me would be better dead.
>>
>>34312414
What a terrible hypocrite. Calling black people shitskins and other gays fags.
>>
>>34310823
you are thinking too hard senpai
>>34312394
it affects my hospital visitation rights. (my husband is postive) my inheritance rights and my happiness.

I dont want to apply for refugee status in canada
>>
Could a gaybot pls explain what they think Trump/Pence will do to the LGBTQ folks? I haven't seen much that would actually make me fear for my life or the future of gayfags.
>>
>>34312304
Clearly you didn't read anything I said either. Civil union was exactly the same as marriage, only difference being that the latter was recognized by the church. You ARE recognized of a civilized title and you have been for the past few decades now. You get the same benefits as the married. Under the law, you are treated exactly the fucking same as the straight married normos. Yet you want to be recognized as married because god forbid the religious people might bully you or segregate you. Newsflash, they will still bully you even if the state recognizes you as married, because they don't agree with your faggot ways.

To reiterate; the state should segregate itself from the church like it should have decades ago. Call any recognized union a "civil union" and let the religious idiots go out of their way to get that changed to "married" on their own time.

Trump doesn't give a shit and is letting the states themselves figure it out because he knows that by banning marriages nationwide for gays or legalizing marriages nationwide for gays will cause a hissy fit on lgbt and religious respectively. He's trying to remain neutral about the "issue" (which frankly isn't an issue anyway). He is still letting you fags get civil unions like everyone else, because that's what the nation recognizes anyone that decides to live with eachother for the rest of their miserable lives.
>>
>>34312414
is this post satirical?

>The people who share these thoughts make no distinction between you and the flamest draggiest of gays

That is totally untrue ime. I know gay guys who hate those parades and the types of folks attracted to them almost as much as the most virtiolic southern baptist.
>>
>>34312435
Where did I call someone shitskin? Are you making distinctions between anonymous posts, anon?
Besides, fag is not an offense. You think I will give power to a word like blacks did? No I will not. Call me fag all you want. For me, it's a compliment. I'm the faggiest of all faggots, thank you very much.
>>
>>34308837
Who gives a fuck? Just don't shove it into everyone's throats. I'm sexually attracted to lolis but you don't see me announcing it everywhere in public.
>>
>>34309057
Hey that's pretty good and original and still even more original
>>
>>34312440
Next time say Faraday instead of Edison.
>>
File: IMG_0249.png (113KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.png
113KB, 241x255px
>>34312440
>(my husband is postive)

Uhh shit, sucks to be you I suppose
>>
>>34312450
Literally nothing. Trump respects what the Supreme Court voted on, everything is just a bunch of Mike Pence memes.

I'm a bibot and the attitude/mentality a lot of LGBT people have is ridiculous. You can't expect the whole world to conform to your ridiculous views and prancing down the street naked with dildos flailing around you.
>>
>>34309057
I wish Pence was preszident instead, oh wait..lol was nice knoeing u fags lmao
>>
>>34312336
>lol you have nothing to fear as opposed to illegal immigrants

ftfy
>>
>>34312489
that doesnt rhyme faggot
>>
File: 1448939444844.png (211KB, 517x614px) Image search: [Google]
1448939444844.png
211KB, 517x614px
>>34308837
>limiting the influx of people who want to behead you is scary

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>34312477
Faggot isn't a compliment, you use it to distinguish really fucking annoying people from ones that are somewhat tolerable.
>>
>>34312414
>internalized homophobia

It's like I'm really on tumblr! Wow!
>>
>>34312440
Why are you on this board? Why do you think you are welcome here? Please leave.
>>
>>34312472
Again, I'm not American. If you had read a single line of my post you would have seen I was merely explaining how things work in my country, a civilized religiously neutral one. I'm gkad that shimarica got on the civilized side of the table. But now with trump and pence on the office, it's at stake.
>>
File: 4157527142_98eb2c11a3[1].jpg (63KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
4157527142_98eb2c11a3[1].jpg
63KB, 334x500px
>>34312542
>read a single line of my post

How about you read between the lines, bitch?
>>
>>34312535
because heteros cannot be true robots
>>
>>34312568
Them's some weird looking fingers.
>>
>>34312542
Only thing is that Trump could give two shits either way about LGBT stuff. He is focusing on other issues and respects SCOTUS's ruling on gay marriage.

Hop back into tumblr if you're getting so triggered over nothing.
>>
>>34308912
She still doesn't. People don't change, it's just called appealing to the masses you braindead moron.
>>
>>34312574
Neither can married people. Back to tumblr, all of you virtue signaling babies.
>>
>>34312414
>The people who share these thoughts make no distinction between you and the flamest draggiest of gays.

Do you ever get out of the house? I feel like you read too many far left opinion pieces and base your conclusions on that.
>>
>>34308837
Hey fag, who hates gays more?
A. a Democratically elected president who has said nothing about any detrimental policy towards gays
B. Muslim and illegal invaders who actively despise you on a core, fundamental level
>>
>>34312592
>fingers
I'm only interested in you looking at one of the fingers. Are you looking at too many of the fingers?
>>
>>34308837
>be gay
>into electrostimulation
>support Trump/Pence
>go get my state subsided electrocutions at my local gay conversion clinic

Nothing to worry about here, just continue to suck dicks like always OP.
>>
>>34312440
>my husband

The fuck are you actually doing on this board? You're a fucking normie thinking we have sympathy for your normie ways?

Leave.
>>
>>34312663
It's called trolling numbnuts
>>
>>34312474
And tgey are a dreadful cancer to the gay community, as well as deluded faggots.
These conservative fags think that general population will think better of them because they are heteronormative. Little do they know. It's like a jew aligned with the national socialist party. "they won't hate me because I hate isreal too!"
Again,grow the fuck up,fag. The people who hate gays won't make a difference between ru paul and you. We are all equally degenerates in their eyes. The sooner you realize this the better for you.
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (56KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
56KB, 600x368px
>>34312636
I just don't know. If my hands looked like that I'd cover them up.
>>
>>34312526
Call me faggot all you want,baby. I take it as a compliment.
>>
>>34312679
>The people who hate gays won't make a difference between ru paul and you. We are all equally degenerates in their eyes. The sooner you realize this the better for you.

I personally love the people you distinguish as self hating, I fucking hate Milo and /pol/gbt but anon is just trying to help you stop being so utterly insufferable. Maybe then you'd stop blaming others for your insecurity.
>>
>>34312689
Only look at the hand for context into which finger I'm suggesting you look at. Your curiosity is getting the better of you, but I assure you that the one finger previously indicated is the one I want you to really pay attention to. Really focus on and internalize the message.
>>
>>34312700
Who asked your permission? Who do you think you are?
>>
>>34312722
>insecurity
Not me, baby. I'm all out of the closet. I kiss and hold hands in public, I live the openly gay life style. Do you?
>>
>>34312728
I'm not irritating gay anon. I get it, I'm just hung over
>>
>>34312756
Nope, got my own set of issues to face. Like dudes though. Not most...
>>
>>34312761
OK. I don't even know what the guy was saying, I just read the beginning of the post where he said the phrase "a single line of my post" and then I got an idea, giggled, and posted it.
>>
>>34312542
I don't care about how things work in your fucking country you barbaric moron. I'm Canadian and the subject of discussion was why gay people shouldn't be allowed to get "married". How other countries do things is not fucking relevant to our discussion.
>>
>>34308837
why not just stop being gay ?
>>
>>34312790
>Canadian
>other countries not relevant
>Canada is only relevant country
give someone else a turn at your country-wide internet portal, you're doing a bad job.
>>
>>34312673
just two sentences netted me 5 (yous) today
>>
>>34312815
>member (you)s?
>>
>>34312813
Dude shut up, you lost the argument and now you're changing the subject and acting like you were talking about something else the entire time.
>>
>>34312574
You literally just said you had a husband. You literally have your own board /lgbt./ You are the definition of a privileged normie scumbag who craves attention so much he comes on here.
>>
>>34308837
If you get lucky, you might build an immunity to electricity.
>>
>>34312857
/lgbt/ is for degenerate trannies and uber tumbler dykes i dont like it there
>>
>>34310155
Posts like this is what makes me want to bash fags.
>>
>>34312790
Are you highjacking this conversation or are you just dumb?
Gay people are allowed to marry, smart ass. "marriage" is merely a world, it's not copyrighted to Christianity. I'm married the same way my mother was. She to my father, I to my husband. I'm married by the state and by the law. To us, that's all that matter. I'm not allowed to marry in abrahamic cults, but that's no where near relevant. You're not allowed to marry in the satanic church either, neither in Umbanda, Candomble or Jurema
>>
>>34312869
There are generals.
>>
>>34312847
and yet you're totally fine with what I said about your shit country. you know it's true. Canada is a joke. shame on you for being a filthy, pathetic canadian.
>>
>>34312847
What are you even talking about? Do you have brain damage? Posts ago I made a long ass post about gay marriage (>>34311901) and you were so dumb to finish reading it you failed to see that I didn't say anything you further disagreed. It's barely an argument at this point, you're making posts completely unrelated to the conversation.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg (110KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg
110KB, 960x698px
Dont worry, were not gonna get you this time around lad.
>>
>>34312923
> and you were so dumb to finish reading it you failed to see that I didn't say anything you further disagreed.

The syphilis is in his brain. Look at him and laugh
>>
>>34312879
As far as bible thumpers are concerned, marriage is reserved to the religious.

Which makes this entire issue, drum roll please;

A non issue.

That's why trump doesn't give a shit and is letting the states make their own decision. He is absolved of the duty of pandering to either side and remains neutral.
>>
>>34309057

>mike "throwing frag grenades at fag parades" pence
>>
>>34312923
>Now, if it's "practically equal" why not make it truly equal

This is what I was arguing with you about. Directly taken from your word vomit of a post. I don't care what happens in your country, that isn't relevant to me. Just because you talk about a bunch of irrelevant nonsense doesn't mean I'm obligated to entertain it.
>>
>>34310155
Then keep your sexuality where it belongs: At home.
Suddenly, nobody even wants to beat you up anymore.

And yes, the same goes for normal people. Stop acting like fucking degenerates that'd give their great-grandparents a heart attack if they'd had the misfortune of living to see the current state of the world.

>>34310320
If you actually did it away from others, aka in private, nobody would care.
>>
>>34313077
This, exhibitionism isn't suddenly something people want to see if anyone other than straight couples do it.
>>
>>34312966
Trump doesn't hate gay people but his cabinet does. The republic party does. Hs Vice president despises gay people.
>>
>>34313115
Republicans like two things: money and power. They'll throw anyone under the bus, not just gays. Don't be so self-centered.
>>
>>34313077
If you have a problem watching me fuck my boyfriend, then you must be gay yourself.
>>
>>34309261
>trump himself is a rich fossil

FUCK.
>>
>>34311143
nice straw man

It's more like saying
>you can be a woman, just don't be a slut
>you can be black, just don't rape and commit over 50% of violent crimes despite being 13% of population
>you can be muslim, just don't push sharia law / do acts of terrorism
>you can't be jewish, fuck off Chaim

I don't think asking for them to act as normal people instead of being flamboyant faggots is unreasonable. Even my gay friends hate fags.
>>
>>34308837
i doubt you got anything to worry about op, trump probably doesn't give half a flying shit if you're gay and mike pence is probably more of an anode than the cathode he's made out to be by some journalists
>>
>>34312440
>my husband is postive

kek
>>
>>34312440
>husband
you need to get the fuck out of my board, normie
>positive
I can't laugh hard enough. HIV truly is a godsend.
>>
>>34313404
It really isn't, think of the people who got it from some other means.

I mean yeah. Of course, you should never fuck a stranger or possible sociopath. That's a given.
>>
>Mike "Turning fruitcakes into vegetables" Pence

topkek
>>
>>34313284
Can confirm as a gay guy, fags are the absolute fucking worst. It's the "pay attention to me, I'm special" mentality thats the issue, not their flamboyant nature. I've met tons of people who claim they are outright homophobes, but in reality they just hate fags, not gays.
>>
File: trump lgbt.jpg (61KB, 698x717px) Image search: [Google]
trump lgbt.jpg
61KB, 698x717px
What anti-gay things has Trump said?
>>
>>34308837
>>34308870
Tfw you're literally an abomination and you deserve everything you get.
>>
>>34313616
Thing is, feminine gays are my favorite type of people, they are always funny as shit and quick-witted. It's the neolib virtue signaling side that bothers me, the types of gays that complain about marriage one day and are spreading their ass for old men on omegle the next. Worse than sluts.
>>
>>34313719
he said that ur a faggot and that if u read this ur mom will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>34313788
Jokes on you, I've got immunity
>>
File: 1483905463427.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1483905463427.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
>>34313788
[laughter] what a story mark
>>
>>34313935
Is that an american doggu?
>>
>>34308837
Trump is for LGTB, I dont understand why you're scared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-says-he-will-protect-lgbt-communities/2016/07/22/c845e608-4fc1-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html

Oh that's right you're an indoctrinated leftist who believes what CNN tells you.
>>
>>34311270
underrated p0st my man
>>
>>34313969
British and beagles are always fat. It's a shame desu
>>
>>34308837
b8 post

but if not kys
>>
>>34308848
>He can't revoke gay marriage.
yes he can, faggot.
>>
>>34309057
>no Mike "Dual purpose electric fence" Pence
>>
>>34313220
trump is barely rich, he's not even richer than gabe newell
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.