[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 29

File: thatfeelwhen25.png (34KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelwhen25.png
34KB, 1024x1024px
>ITT: People age twenty-five and up

Pushing thirty, and I'm now more concerned with finding the right person than I am getting laid.
>>
File: 1433646086845.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1433646086845.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>>34308477
>tfw 30
>tfw a cold, empty husk of a human
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>34308505
Textless posts are not allowed. But shirtless posts are.
>>
File: 1.jpg (177KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
177KB, 1632x1224px
>>34308477
>26 this july
>tfw coming up to a decade of being NEET

Finding the right person has been on my mind too, but I have to be real with myself, no girl would choose to be with a guy who has nothing going on in his life. Only the reason I have nothing going on is because I don't enjoy anything any more.
>>
>>34308477
33. Totally given up. Just want this life done with as fast and painlessly as possible.
>>
27 and absolutely no direction. Can't even be in the same room as my parents.
>>
I know i'm going to kill myself at some point, it's just a question of when. Getting closer lately.
>>
>29
>neet for 5 years
>no gf
> 10 months from 30
> haven't bathed in 2 months
> smoke a pack a day
>drink a 12 pack a day
>go through half ounce of weed a month
>putting myself into debt for habits
>literally don't do anything else
>skip meals sometimes to maintain finances
>get finances from debt or recycling
>spiraling out of control

I'm falling so hard I don't even know where the ground is
Someone, anyone, help
>>
BOYS!

I'M 40!

No wife or gf, but I ham banging several girls all under 25 years old,

How do I do this?

Well I'm Chad T. Thundercock of course.

But guys...I'm starting to feel unfulfilled and that I'll never settle down and have kids.

I haven't realized my dreams yet.

I may never realize them.

The ending of regular show really fucked me up.

Get off your stupid asses and go to the gym like I did. Then find a decent girl and marry her and have kids.

I'm through the looking glass but I wish I could rewind 10 years and settle down.
>>
>>34309054

I know that feel, bro. I stopped talking to mine because I don't want to lie to them. I just want to be left alone and die, without much attention. Unfortunately that's not easy.

Now I have navigated myself into a situation I'm not sure I can handle.

>found a girl that likes me, but she's living in a different country
>spending my last money I have to see her for a month
>afraid that I have lost her by being too insecure and having no ambition
>no idea why I'm doing it, because it will only bring me up temporarily and then the soul crushing despair will be even higher once I'm back
>told my parents I'm doing it and thereby broke my years of silence
>they have expectations now and I don't think I can fulfil those

Everything would have been so much easier if I had had the guts to end myself years ago.
>>
File: 1366432821059.png (671KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1366432821059.png
671KB, 960x717px
>tfw you actually want to do stuff in life but it all requires money, which means working a job you hate
>tfw you know this is a childlike mentality but you can't break out of it

It's really hard to embrace work when you have been NEET for so long.

NEETdom was a mistake
>>
>>34309340

Working for it only makes the fun better. Not being able to do the fun things and having to wait makes them also better.
Saying this as a NEET probably makes me a hypocrite, but I think that you'd get used to it after a while because doing the things you desire will give you a boost.
>>
How to find a qt fat gf on the internet after 30 :(
>>
>>34309748
You don't

Even young 20 year old women on internet dating sites are fat/single moms
>>
Have you ever thought of creating a community for men your age who are single losers? Who don't even care about finding the one anymore? You can just say its by choice.

I mean no disrespect when i say loser.
>>
>>34309782
he said fat you fat faggot. your fat cheeks get in the way of your eyes, fatty?
>>
>>34309340
>tfw you actually want to do stuff in life but it all requires money, which means working a job you hate
>tfw you know this is a childlike mentality but you can't break out of it

I feel the same way. I'm working now and when I first started the "i don't want to be doing this!" vibe was so strong even though I know it's childish and everyone has to do stuff they don't like to make a living. I was NEET for over a year until the beginning of the month.
>>
Finally a jobs come up that i could probably easily get.

It's work at a local harbour. Pays $20k a year which is pretty good for me but it's 24 hour shift rotation. Worse still the harbours blatantly completely dead at night so night shifts will probably be a complete time sink.

Goodbye Hobbies.

Fuck this. I can't grew up believing 'the 9 to 5 is bad' meme. Fucking boomers.
>>
I recently turned 29. Everyone may age seems already settled down or in a serious relationship
>>
I suffered so Chad gets to be happy I'm at the where I snap and kills everyone thatgets in the way of my attempt to end my life.
>>
File: it cant be.jpg (34KB, 324x424px) Image search: [Google]
it cant be.jpg
34KB, 324x424px
29 year old approaching wizard status here.

I used to be able to put off my existential despair by reading romance manga and self inserting. Now I realized that even "christmas cakes" and "old" characters in these manga are like 25-26. I can't even self-insert anymore.

I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Human beings weren't made to be constantly alone like this.
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (133KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
133KB, 700x467px
>>34309138
Where do you live?
Look up a goenka vipassana retreat centrer, they're scattered around america and some other countries. These offer 2-10 day retreats (sometimes longer, I think).

They're completely free, and they feed you and give you a place to sleep. About as low a level of religious mumbo-jumbo and groupthink as you'll find in a retreat, which is nice.

They expect you to hand over any electronics/books/distractions you might have, but they don't enforce it or anything. They also expect you to meditate for the scheduled 11 hours per day, and if you skip too many sessions they'll check on you to see if you're okay, and ask you to leave if you aren't doing any meditating. You could make this easier by claiming a hearing disability, in which case they'll give you a device w/ headphones so you can listen along to the guided meditation, but you could just plug the headphones into the iPhone hidden in your pocket and listen to poscasts or audiobooks or whatever. Just make sure to download them beforehand, there won't be any wifi.

Personally, I think you'll get the best experience if you actually pay attention and follow the rules, but you could just abuse them for free food and shelter. If you wanna try it sincerely, get dropped off so you can't just drive away when you start to freak out from the difficulty.

Should bring your living expenses down for a few days, at the very least. You might even learn something, too.

<3
>>
>>34310259
Thank you

Mutebloxxx
>>
>Go into hairdressers
>feel out of place immediatly
>didnt know you need a appointment for these places.
>woman comes over and says she thinks she can squeeze me in.
>Go a bit red and she starts smiling at me.
>sit down in chair and she asks what im looking for
>tell her I want something that would suit me better than my regular buzzcut.
>she puts her hands on my shoulders and puts her head next to mine looking at me in the mirror.
>All im asking for is a miricle.
>she gives my shoulders a squeeze and tells me she thinks she can make that happen.
>starts talking about her life while combing my hair around struggling a bit.
>this is far thicker than it looked but ill just wet it and that should get things going.
>go red again and she slows down a bit while watching me.
>she has me in one of the chairs on our own I guess so people looking in only see woman getting their hair styled.
>she starts stroking the hair around my ears brushing up against them.
>does my sides and back fairly quickly.
>a girl comes over and tells her the next person cancelled,she smikes and says well now ill have more time on you.
>next 20 mins im bascally being stroked,having breasts pushed up against me while she asks questions about me.
>finishes cutting and starts groping my shoulders again.
>well it didnt take a miricle to make you turn out looking this good.
>Actually am looking pretty well. Start getting up out of the chair and she still has her hands on me.
>she tells me she still free if i want to get a rinse too.
>spend the next 20 mins getting my hair washed talking about my plans for future and what she plans on doing.

Paying her and she tells me if I ever want it cut on short notice she can do after hours for a guy like me.

That feel. Im 26 and thats probly the most intimate expierence ive had.

Felt amazing. Never had anything like this.
>>
File: 1427421891879.jpg (22KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1427421891879.jpg
22KB, 292x292px
26 neet and super depressed full hiki mode. I can't enjoy videogames anymore, can't anything, have to work up the courage to go downstairs and force myself to eat something. My life sucks.
>>
>>34310333
Idiot. You're supposed to get them to touch your penis.
>>
27. i have job and it's pretty good, i like it, pay is decent. but since i'll literally never be able to get a gf or get laid, i just wish i could be a NEET. i really, really wish i could just stay in a room, browse the internet all day and wait to die.
>>
>>34310719

Man you should praise him. Progressive exposure is a great way to learn for people suffering from anxiety.
Next time he goes, he'll feel better and more confident because now he knows what to expect and that he can manage that level of anxiety.
>>
>>34311097
Next time? She's laughing with her buddies about how he didn't force her to touch his penis. Then her buddies will laugh with their buddies and so on until everyone in the world knows about The Faggot Who Didn't Make A Girl Touch His Penis. He blew it.
>>
>>34310461

You have access to an internet capable device and an internet connection. Your life doesn't suck, you suck.
I mean, I'm not better. I complain and wallow in self-pity all day long, but I don't say my life sucks. My life is on easy mode, I'm just an idiot who can't cope with it.
At least be self-ware and admit that it's your fault.
>>
>>34310333
You gave her a good tip right? She seems intetested but dont push it....just enjoy your haircuts.
>>
hey guys im 22 and these threads destroy all my hopes and dreams.

i always think, as soon as im done studying i will start a job and surely will get a gf somehow

will it get better somehow ?
what i have to do to not be like you ?
>>
>>34312053

Don't waste opportunities and don't fall behind. Not generally behind, but in your own personal sense. Don't become a NEET and never make any breaks.
>>
>>34312053

If you continue down our path, it will only get worse.

I'm 31,and doing less with my life now than when I was 21. No degree, dead end job, no hope or prospects for the future, no dating activity at all - even been friendzoned by two different mtf trans people. Sometimes when snuggling a pillow doesn't work, I snuggle my rifle and dream about blowing my brains out.

My advice is to leave 4chan. Get rid of your Internet service altogether if you can, restrict it to the slowest speeds and lowest data cap if you can't. If you can't numb your brain with Internet you're more likely to do something else with your time, hopefully something productive that gets you in contact with people.
>>
>>34312271
>>34313484
man that sounds tough.

thank you guys.

You really motivated me to do something productive . It wont get better for me with self pity and crying around.

I think i have to do something about my internet addiction as you recommended.
>>
>>34308477
>>34308477

>27
>chat with tinder grill for last few weeks
>she was supposed to come over last night
>txt her asking if we're still on for our date
>she unmatches me
>drink myself to sleep
>fapped twice today already
>woke up drunk
>on my 3rd beer of the day
>gonna get some fast food tendies soon
>posting about my life on /r9k/

GIVE ME PUSSY WHY CANT I GET PUSSY WHY WOULD YOU UNMATCH ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA GIVE ME PUSSY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
27 now, and adjusting for inflation I'm making less money than I was during college. I've been getting fucked around with temp jobs while chads I knew in college are successful despite being dumbasses.

Now that I have to pay for my own health insurance and had to buy a new car I can't afford to live on my own anymore and I live in my dying grandma's basement.

Haven't had sex in 9 years. Haven't had a date in three or four. Neither the sex nor the dates were with halfway attractive women.

When I was younger I wasted plenty of time on schemes to meet women. Online dating, lifting, joining classes and hobby groups. All complete wastes of time.

I'm getting older and running out of time, but I'm too burnt out by failure. I'm lonely, but I don't think much about meeting women anymore. Working my shit temp job, watching tv for two hours, masturbating and going to sleep is what I've accepted as normal.
>>
File: 1474331098699.jpg (6KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474331098699.jpg
6KB, 181x200px
>be 26
>single
>good lookin
>got a job

I'm killin it lads, best year of my life
>>
>>34309138
If you share some way for people to contact you, you might find a friend here
>>
>>34312053
If you couldn't get a gf in highschool or college you're not going to get one when you have to work all day and only ever meet old people.
>>
>>34313972
thats what im scared of...

i mean i have never talked to girls and i always thought to myself

"ha, when im 25 with a job the world will be man's market and women will will be more approachable"

however this threads prove me wrong
>>
File: 1461027563756.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1461027563756.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>wake up at 6pm
>6:43pm "i have nothing to do or any plans "
>browse /r9k/ the rest of the night
>go to bed around 6am
>try to get to sleep for 2 hours
>repeat
>>
File: 1440188969582.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1440188969582.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
>25
>Decent job
>Not ugly
>Have my own place
>Have my own car
>0 (zero) friends

My personality is absolutely repulsive to most people, I think.

Also my house is full of anime merchandise
>>
>>34314382
post an original picture in an original manner
>>
>>34314382

I have the exact same list as you. Get rated a 5-6, which I guess is decent.

It's either: I'm an asshole to be around, or the insecurity from thinking I'm an asshole that forces people away.

Not fussed, I'll die alone anyway.
More money to spend on myself, a better car and better housing when I decide to stop being a rentcuck.
>>
>27 khv
>approaching wizardhood
>living alone in a depressingly flat
just finished my the vocational training (dual vocational training system in germany) and now i'm official a wagey
I've shorten the normal span of 3,5 years to 2 because i wanted to finish as fast as possible and i have already wasted too much time at university with no degree (two years engineering had to drop out) and being a useless & depressed neet for a year

currently sick at home because fucking flu
>>
> 28 y/o female virgin
> tfw not even fat or disfigured face
> autistic
> daddy issues
> living off neetbux
> only social interaction is with my two little girls (dogs)
> my only reason to live was my beloved disabled brother, taking care of him, and he passed away a few weeks ago

The emptiness I feel is awful. It should've been me who died. I lost the only person I ever loved
>>
I'm finally dying of cancer so that's great. It hurts and it will leave me deformed before I die so that's not. I wish I had the time and the conditions to finish some of my artwork before this shit happened. I just want to die quickly and I have no one to even talk about this, much less anyone who could help in any way.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>34315868
>it's another "I'm a lonely girl who can't get a bf, what's that robot? No I won't be your gf" episode
>>
>>34315868
Hi, >>34315871 here, we can develop an unhealthy relationship in which I'm your brother surrogate and you can relive this all over again, like James did in the Maria ending.
>>
>>34315884
Did you even read it all bro
After the first few lines it gets pretty dark
I think she never had a bf because she nursed her brother all this time
>>
>>34315912
I'm so sorry about your cancer. Is it absolutely certain that it's terminal or is there a slight chance for chemo? I'm so sorry.. I'd love to take care of you but not sure if can bear losing another person so soon
>>
>27 khv, never been in a relationship

At this point do I just tell the truth about the above or lie?

>online dating sites have sections about your longest relationship
>mine is 0 milliseconds

>older women talking to me about how I need to get a gf and get laid
>one asks me if I'm a virgin
>don't want to give an embarrassing yes
>know I wont be able give a convincing no
>I just give a look that says "did you really just ask that"
>luckily the other woman pretty quickly says "of course not what kind of question is that" and we all have a laugh
>>
>>34315979
I'm pretty worthless at this point anyway, so it wouldn't be that much of a loss.

It could be a kind of a psychodrama, where you finally get it right and reach some sort of a catharsis. Isn't it such an appealing prospect.
>>
>>34315979
Or you can take care of me. I'm not dying of cancer and you won't lose me.
>>
Honestly the last time I even had contact with women was during uni. If I hadn't been such a pussy I could have turned things around, but I didn't, I straight up refused sex from two girls because I felt uncomfortable by the social contact. Makes me wonder if I a gf would do me any good. Anyways now I work and have zero female colleagues.
>>
File: 1484201754286.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484201754286.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>34308477
26 here.

Last tuesday I went to my 5yr+ therapist and he straight out told me the shit I do* isn't the shit normal people do.

Today I went to group therapy (4yr+) and fleed from there.

I feel like shit.

*: I stopped going to college at the last minute. I finished all classes and assignments except for the thesis. I could never go there again and missed my friends' graduations and other shit. That was 5-6 years ago.
>>
26 KHV. Got a job that I like, in the best shape of my life, have some money saved up, not a day goes by where I do not think of blowing my brains out. I honestly do want to die at this point, it just wasn't in the cards for me to get a gf. I either need to flee the country and move to a 3rd world shithole or just end it. I have no friends, I have no way of even meeting girls. All I do is go to work, come home, go to the gym and occasionally get drunk.
>>
>>34309147
Here's your (You). I didn't read anything but hope it makes you feel better.
>>
>>34315871
What kind of cancer do you have? Do you know how much time you have left?
>>
>tfw joining a discord of robots
>everybody is sub 25
>almost all of them are fucking 19 or 18
end it
>>
>>34316165
What is therapy like. Is it even worth it?
>>
>>34316241
Isn't it more interesting, dare I say romantic, if you're kept in the dark as to the details? You know, similar to how tuberculosis was viewed in the 19th century, as this nebulous condition that gave people a certain sense of awareness and if not elevated, then at least set them apart from the rabble.
>>
>>34316364
goddamnit you thirsty fuck
if you want to get sum fuck go to fucking >>>/soc/
and you >>34315868 you fucking cunt
look at this whole thread
nobody I REPEATE
NOBODY felt the need to express their gender
but because you have a wet hole between your legs you need to feel special and getting attention and even if i give you the attention you so desperately crave its just to do one thing
and one thing only
FUCK.
OFF.
either talk without mentioning your gender or go to your cancerbuddy to fucking SOC
you dumbfucking niggers
>>
>>34316284
It's definitely better than blogging on 4chan. We do exercises (like acting out situations) both in individual and group therapy (my therapist coordinates the group).

Over all these years I've met people there who got their shit together with the help of therapy. It did help me with some shit but nothing too big.

Group therapy makes me feel nice because I've been there for so long it is easy to talk about certain stuff and I can help other people deal with their shit once in a while even if I can't fix mine.
>>
>tfw 23 tomorrow
happy birthday to me i guess
>>
>>34314205
As someone who just turned 25 and finished uni last year let me tell you this: It gets a lot harder to make new friends or meet people when you are out of your education. People have less time for you because they all have their own lives now and if they do, chances are that they are also loners.
Try to make as many friends as you can right now and keep in touch with them when you are done.
>>
>>34310333
She either likes you, or you're an autist like us who completely misread professional courtesy because he's so starved for female contact.

>>34312046
>She seems intetested but dont push it...

Awful advice. If you're interested, ask her out, don't become that creepy guy who comes in every week just to stare and feel her hands on you while building elaborate what-if scenarios in your head and never saying anything.
>>
>>34317395
How is it that a large percentage of people end up married at least once if this is the case. Surely most people don't meet their significant other in uni where everyone acts like a slut, and especially not high school. It all makes little sense to me. I don't see how good relationships are supposed to form these days unless a man goes through the hell of online dating.
>>
27. About to drop out of college for the fourth time.
>>
>>34317872
I don't know, but all the people I know that are married or in a LTR met their SO in high school. Well I know one who did in uni, but not entirely certain it will last. But where you certainly won't meet them is at work.
But I don't really know where normalfags meet people anyway.
>>
>>34317872
Normies keep at least some semblance of a social circle and meet new people by going out with friends or through friend of friends.

Once you hit zero friends and are out of education, well, good luck.
>>
>25
>Christmas Cake
>Working call center job for the insurance benefits at this point
>Mother still mad at me for not having a degree and is trying to bully me into one
>Driving gives me anxiety
>School gives me anxiety
>All my old friends have moved out of my shit town
>Can't focus on books or vidya for escape like I did when I was younger
>Have neither desire or ambition for advancement

I feel like I was duped into thinking that I'd be able to form relationships and network if I parroted the right trendy buzzwords in college, and I still failed.

I'm too tired to fake being a liberal fangirl anymore. I want something real and lasting, not just likes and comments for following the social issue or fad.
>>
>>34318119
Workmates.
>>
>>34318119
When people finish uni they travel to go work at some company right? People split up, so why should it matter what social circles they had in the past. Something isn't right.

But as: >>34318017 said, we're probably just missing where normalfags meet people.
>>
>tfw drunk as shit rn
>contemplating just getting over with it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRclxy6d_N8
>>
File: zpage044.gif (904KB, 1174x844px) Image search: [Google]
zpage044.gif
904KB, 1174x844px
>>34308477
>with finding the right person
lel cuck :^)

im 26 kv neet and loving it. fkn masturbate 4+ times a day, game all day, live off bux, shitpost and repeat. no stress, no bullshit, no worrying about getting cucked or lied to, no lying whores, its all freedom

im a schizoid though so i dont really ever feel lonely or needing companionship, but i do get depressed i missed out on tight ptp

fuck getting with "the right roastie", lel. they are all used up, all discarded trash, all "not like that anymore, all "mature" now, etc etc

you know if they were still young they'd still be riding the cock carousel

if you have cash just go to a poor country and get a rent-a-qt-gf. otherwise be single and get a dog or a cat, fuck females i dont trust them or feel empathy for them

the average time a owner has with his dog is longer than the average first marriage, FUCK roasties. dogs will love you unconditionally and will never leave you, EVER. even one of the hardest robots ever, diogenes, who died a virgin and lived life rambling at passerby's had dogs loyal to him
>>
41 here. I wish I could join the army to kill goatfuckers. Won't accept me. I believe anyone under 30 shouldn't go to war. We old fags are fucking sick of everything, enemy wouldn't have a chance. We would get drunk and high going on on a killing/rape rampage. Wouldn't give a fuck. Be a hero on return (if we haven't been killed - but that's even no fucks given)
>>
>>34318592
you are gross
>>
27 here
I sacrifice everything to draw and get better but it's hard and I fucked up, now I have to make choice, do I say fuck my art career and turn to shitty job for the rest of my life but I can go back and have a social life, or do I keep pushing foward. I will push foward but I feel like a total outcast, I only get along with a few people
>>
>>34313905

Lmao she wanted attention
>>
>>34318737
Just keep pursuing art. You can get a shitty job at anytime, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: 1483493695072.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483493695072.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>>34318737
27 year old art fag here, I got a degree but ultimately the pay was so shit for any jobs in the art field that I couldn't reasonably move. I occasionally regret not taking a storyboard position I was offered, but I wasn't going to be making enough hourly to afford the cost of living and I'm not even close to normie enough to have roommates.

I'd honestly find a normally day job that pays decent, unless your live in an area with an abundance of graphic design or print shop jobs - you can always do freelance shit on the side or start a webcomic to try and make that sweet Patron buxs.
>>
File: benis.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>34312053
Get a marketable degree. Social science/lib arts leaves you in debt and giving advice on r9k.
Talk to people. don't worry if you come off as weird or foolish, pretend that you don't care. Confidence is as important as knowledge to normalfags.
>>
File: 1482787412527.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482787412527.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
Hey oldbots, 28 here, doing moderately fine, keeping to my diet, getting back abs for summer, overall feeling great, well, apart from being bored when I'm at home.

Trying to make a proper D&D character in hopes of joining some online group to play with.
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
>back in college as 25
>people younger than me are married and have kids

okay I guess I'm not that stupid

I STILL WANT GF THOUGH
>>
File: 1466646925753.jpg (175KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
1466646925753.jpg
175KB, 980x551px
>>34316165
>Trusting the opinion of a tard wrangler to judge what is normal.
>Grouping terrible life decisions together.
>Something not to flee from.
turn in your thesis so you at least have something to show for all the debt you incurred. Reconnect with friends and network.
Life is much less complicated than we make it. Do what you have to do so that you can do what you want to do.
>>
>>34314382
>Also my house is full of anime merchandise
Post your anime figure collection.
>>
>>34319536
>people younger than 25 are married with kids these days
I don't believe you.
>>
>>34319576
Not him.
Don't know about the married parts, but I'm 27 in the first semester of a bachelor degree and saw a woman who can't be older than me bring her kid to class.
>>
>>34319536
I know that feel, went to uni when I was 26, felt like an old geezer, but hey, at least I've finally studied what I wanted to.
>>
File: 234534534.png (62KB, 634x495px) Image search: [Google]
234534534.png
62KB, 634x495px
>at least a third of your life is over already
>your prime years are gone
>time is just going faster and faster
>still don't even know what you want from life and time is running out for you to decide or it's going to be permanently chosen for you
>>
>>34319609
How is it doing a degree at that age? I'm 25 and thinking of going to get a degree, even if it's just to escape wageslavery for a few years.
>>
>>34319609
Starting your bachelors at that age sounds like hell. Good luck.
>>
File: 1483217324744.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>34319576
nigga that's like 50% of the population, you are too much of a neet

Not kids, but at least 1, if not married they have a kid

All the qt's taken, but we know they'll divorce
>>
>debilitated by anxiety
>can barely sleep without some sort of anxiety
>can't go outside and feel ashamed because of it
>only have online friends
>art is the only thing going for me and its not even good yet
>>
>>34313905
How do you chat with some random person through a dating app...for weeks? Like you're getting maybe one-two attempts at meeting up and after that nobody gives a shit
>>
Just find the right person AND get laid. 25 makes you more attractive to younger girls because they think you are mature and more likely to have your shit together. I have no problem finding company with 18-22 year old girls.
>>
>>34312053
my best advice is that if you suffer from depression or anxiety get on meds/weed/beer fast as possible.
you don't need a purpose when you are happy, and you most likely to open yourself to possibilities when you are on drugs
>>
>>34319661
not him, but It's actually alright. I've tried to ignore all the social gatherings, just studied, some teachers were obnoxious, but they're usually my age or younger, so no reason to fear them like you're 18yo.

Actually one feminazi asian teacher tried to assign me to a group of 2 dumb broads, both like 19, I made a plan for the group, did my part and those whores didn't show up. And asian chick tried to tell me it's all my fault and I'm the one responsible. We actually had no appointed "group leader". I just calmly sat there, listened to her reasoning and asked her to accompany me to the deans office so she can actually repeat that + present class activity journal(where I was first, cause I'm interested in learning).

Oh the hate in her eyes, you could see her lips shiver, ended up giving me a proper grade and after this was finished I've actually met her outside uni and just went on ahead and told all I think about her shitty attitude.

Sorry, went on a bit of a rant.
>>
File: 1305796506532.png (117KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1305796506532.png
117KB, 800x900px
>Back hurts.
>Looks are diminishing.
>Can't drink as much.
>libido is dying.
>More jaded everyday.
>Parents are getting older and sicker.
>Trouble sleeping
>Don't even know how to talk to people anymore

Seems like just yesterday I was in middle school even though it was over 15 years ago.
>>
>>34319661
>>34319693
It's a degree tailored to working people so there are some older people.
It's alright, I got overwhelmed last year, since I lacked a lot of prior knowledge in Biology, Chemistry and Physics, so I now have to repeat a year. Sadly I liked the people I've been going to class with. There were quite a lot of older people and I was starting to make friends.

Now I got thurst in a new class full of youngsters, coming a month later, because I didn't have to do most of the classes and integrating has been hell. Oh well, recently I talked a bit to a couple of the people there, so maybe all isn't lost.

Could be worse. I just need to quit my current job and find a better one, get to know some of the older people better and somehow talk to that redhead butterface that has an anime backround on her laptop.
>>
>>34319701
>you'll never be this ripped
>>
File: serveimage(15).jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(15).jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>34308477
>tfw turning 30 this year

Still feel like I'm 25 or somehow stuck in 2013
>>
25, turning 26 soon. Good career, I have a nice body and good face, but I work 2pm-11pm and I'm introverted and don't know where to find a girl I'd want to date.

If I don't ever find a GF, thats fine by me. I think VR and AI waifus are going to start becoming a thing soon enough.
>>
>tfw when 24 and gay
>still feel that I'm supposed to be married with a woman with kids just like all my friends and coworkers.

I'm so confused. I mean, I know I wouldn't have a chance with a woman even if I tried (and was not gay) but I still feel like i need one even though I wouldn't be attracted to her.
>>
>>34319851
tfw when 2012 was 5 years ago.

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck is going on with time.
>>
>>34315868
What did he have? I'm disabled myself and probably looking at an early death
>>
>>34308477
>come to check r9k for the first time
>want to see if it is as pathetic as the memes say
>see this thread
Every single one of you should commit sudoku right fucking now.
This is the most pathetic shit I have ever forced myself to slog through.
Quit being pussy betas and fucking do something with your lives
>>
>>34319612
>went to uni when I was 26, felt like an old geezer, but hey, at least I've finally studied what I wanted to.

This is me except I'm 27 and still in college (medicine, started later). Will be 30 by the time I'm finished. Definitely feel too old because my classmates are 4-6 years younger than me but eh.. At least I'll get a decent degree.
>>
>>34319964
fuckign this
I'm here for laughes but this is just sad
>hoping its a larp thread
>>
>>34319946
The heaviest form of epilepsie
I hope you survive, I'm heartbroken and all I wish is being able to go back to that very night and be able to be there to save his life
I just want him back
>>
>>34319804
Hey man, don't fall to depression(more), just want to cheer you up. Anything good happening at all? Myself, gave up on drinking 3 years ago, actually feeling much better now, just some occasional beers, feels really good especially when you haven't been drinking for 3-4 months.
>>
>>34319964
>y-you need my tough love!
fuck off
>>
>>34319964
>>34319988
>tfw you will never be as cool as these alphas
>>
>>34308477
>28
I can't complain. Life is going pretty well. Right now my girlfriend is making me some home made mac and cheese with steak while I play vidya on the computer. My goal is to somehow catapult us into another tier of life. I have yet to figure out how I'm going to do it just yet.

To everyone else having a hard time, just find a few things and obsess over them. It's the only way you'll escape hell.
>>
>>34319974
That's the correct approach! When I was young I was kinda forced to go for degree I don't like and didn't want. Ended up leaving it. Not regretting my decision at all.

Doing some self study right now. Who knew that I'd actually like studying when I'm not forced into it...
>>
File: 1482878840438.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482878840438.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34319999
Nice digits! Pretty uplifting message as-well.
>>
File: stop.png (220KB, 303x296px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
220KB, 303x296px
>>34317939
Plese don't do that anon. grind through it
>>
25 year old KHHV here. I finished a night shift on Thursday and hung around work until 11pm on Friday because there was something I was waiting to do, and in time between my nights ending and going home I did literally nothing so I had a long time to think about a few things.

I've been thinking if I should give in and become a normalfag for convenience. I've never been a normalfag at any point but I've ended up in a normie-tier job and I can talk to people without it taking any effort now. I'm not very attractive but I'm 6'2" so no one seems to care about that, and now that people are showing interest in me for time I've started thinking that if I ever need to, I could probably become a normie. I know that I would hate it since I don't think I would like hanging out with any of the people I work with outside of work and even though changing things would be easy, I think I'd know I wouldn't be happy with it.

I've only been thinking about this recently as I am getting more senior in my job and realising that fucking not a single person more senior than I am is a robot, and at the very top the whole thing is an old boys club and if you're not like them then you won't get in. I find it the most boring thing in the world when everyone at work goes on about their relationships and kids but it's the only fucking thing they talk about. The guy in charge of recruitment at my level has outright told people he would hire a senior based on whether he thinks they are a person they can go out and have drinks with over being a genius worker, which fucking sucks.

I think I'll be alright in the long run but I don't want to get into my mid/late-30s and be at the point where I am expecting to be at the highest level of seniority and get fucked over. But then I don't want to be unhappy for the rest of my life and that might happen if I become a normalfag; as i am right now I am the most relaxed and content I have ever been in my life. Hopefully it will work out fine.
>>
>27
>no car/license/live at home
>Great job (personal office/full benefits) considering no higher education other than CC
>lots of friends/cool coworkers
>Couldn't get a gf to save my life
>>
>>34320888

what job is this and what country?
>>
>>34320888
I know it probably means nothing (especially from a stranger on the internet) but good luck.
Nice trips.
>>
>>34319859

I work 2pm to 10pm 4 nights a week I hear you, no time for anything those days. I end up waking late, eating a quick lunch then its out the door. My job is 99% male too, and I have zero friends. The chances of me meeting a girl and is so slim.....
>>
File: only darkness now.png (109KB, 449x548px) Image search: [Google]
only darkness now.png
109KB, 449x548px
three years neet and I officially became a wizard earlier this month
>>
>>34308477
>26
>kind of a virgin
>girls say youre cute but always change the subject if i try to be intimate with them
>get rejected a lot by 5/10+ grils
>all dates dont further than a hug

Im probably gonna go ER soon fuck this
>>
>>34319999
Some things I enjoy. It's what keeps me going.
>>
>>34320918
Surgeon, UK. I occasionally post in these threads. I know it's a turbonormalfag job but I'm quite good at it and I've never been the kind of person to enjoy something to be able to do it so the perceived downsides of the job don't bother me at all. I just know that I am hundred percent alone for being a robot and being in that field, med school and work has proved that and I know that people are going to ask why I never do anything or go anywhere ever or talk about what I do in my free time because I doubt listening to music and reading manga is an acceptable answer to these people.

It's just that the more I think about it the more I know the normie life is not for me, but the intrusive thoughts of "it can't be that bad, literally everyone else seems to enjoy it" are getting a bit more frequent.

>>34320949
Not sure if the good luck is about becoming a normalfag or a /wiz/ard but I appreciate it either way.
>>
>>34314382
I've realized this is my problem too which means that it's pointless for me to pursue a career as that will only make me less happy. I have to deal with the character flaws and get a social life because you can't skip over a social life and go to the next step and be happy.
>>
>36 yo
>full blown sperg
>full blown virgin

i have a nice job and it works well for aspergers. i almost never talk to anyone outside of work, which is perfect.

i gave up on ever dating way back in college. most of the people i know who got married are now divorced, which makes me feel great about my life.
>>
>>34318251

I know that feeling. I worked at a call center for 4 years. If anything it made me less social than before. I even had voicemail turned off on my phone so I wouldn't have to talk to someone if I didn't want to, after years of at work and the phone beeps twice and now you're talking to a customer.
>>
File: 1388451483218.jpg (16KB, 283x397px) Image search: [Google]
1388451483218.jpg
16KB, 283x397px
>>34310194
>
I used to be able to put off my existential despair by reading romance manga and self inserting. Now I realized that even "christmas cakes" and "old" characters in these manga are like 25-26. I can't even self-insert anymore.

This post really spoke to me anon.

Goddamn.
>>
>>34316428
in a majority male board, it makes sense to express your gender when describing yourself because otherwise your assumed gender is male. and lots of people in this thread are describing their self
>>
>>34318600
dogs are dirty animals
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.