[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question for you guys: How does one acquire... A stinky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: lauren hat.jpg (109KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lauren hat.jpg
109KB, 675x1200px
Serious question for you guys:

How does one acquire... A stinky GF?

This is a painful question for me to ask because I have always had a hard time struggling with my attraction to stinky chicks, but if I can't be honest about it here, how can I be honest about it anywhere?

Basically, I just really love women WHO STINK. Especially ones who smell like asshole, but also all other delightful forms of feminine odor, vaginal, breastial, pits... Pretty much all of them except bad breath.

It all started with this chick I was in love with... God did she smell bad. All the odors I just mentioned, but many more. Her hygiene was so bad you could smell her ass in public, through her pants.

Though that woman fell through my hands, the passion has not died. For to this day, the shining light that guides me, drives me to be a better man, is a dream of a STINKY gf.

But alas, modern society has denied me this dream. Through the social construct of gender, society has made women spend millions on feminine hygiene products, and more importantly, DENIED ME A STINKY GF.

But I will sit idly by and watch this simply happen. I MUST achieve my destiny. I MUST find what my heart yearns for. I MUST acquire a STINKY GF.

The only question is, how?

How, r9k, does one acquire a STINKY GF in this hygiene-obsessed world?
>>
move to china mate
>>
>>34308350
What is that "ok sign" that all the people on the alt right keep on doing?
>>
>>34308350
she looks like she smells nice
>>
>>34308350
>get a gf
>date for a bit
>confess your fetish
>ask her to not shower, not wipe in the weekends

Easy. A girl will normally have to clean herself if she's a member of society, ie has a job. But weekends should be fine.
>>
>>34308484

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

i never thought of this.
>>
>>34308350
go to indian matey
>>
>>34308549
No need to be so sarcastic asshole I was only trying to help
>>
>>34308350
Bumperino.this is my fetish.I know ur feel
>>
>>34308793
Why would he want to go to indiana there is nothing here it is shit
>>
File: nigga you dont understand.jpg (55KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
nigga you dont understand.jpg
55KB, 346x346px
>>34308484
You forgot the part where she dumps you for being a "creep with a digusting fetish". And on top of that she'd have to smell her unwashed self too.
>>
>>34308883
Don't date a prude.

Last girlfriend I had would've definitely done this if I wanted to.

The key is to go for the mentally broken girls with low self-esteem.
>>
File: 1484999525588.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1484999525588.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>34308350
Judy hang out in female mental hospitals maybe become an orderly and date a patient.

Or do what Bill did on king of the hill and wait outside women's prisons.
>>
>>34308916
That is a good idea to this desu senpai
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.