[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pseudo-insomnia >used to stay awake watching youtube videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1484718503296.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484718503296.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>pseudo-insomnia
>used to stay awake watching youtube videos
>run out of comfy videos

Does anyone know comfy channels with lots of videos?
>>
>>34308081
You may or may not like it but if you stick with it you will be crying of laughter repetitatly. It's a Korean variety show called 2 Days, 1 Night. KBS TV subs and uploads all episodes of season 3 to there YouTube channel. They even got a playlist so you can start from the beginning in order. If you can get past the language/culture difference I promise you will love the show. First episode is kinda awkward since they just meet each other on set, that's why you got to stick with it and watch there relationship/comedy grow.
>>
File: 1480931358961.jpg (141KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480931358961.jpg
141KB, 450x600px
>>34308081
>Kurgesagt (In a nutshell)
>to catch a predator (although most 4channers would find that scary)
>CandyEvie fo pokemon vids done by a qt
>asmr
>Wireless Philosophy to really get your almonds going

Enjoy Anon. I've been at home living the NEET life for the past two months because I graduated from uni but my honours years starts in feb and I move into my apartment on monday so this weekend is my last one of being free. Enjoy the comfiness. It's good for you.
>>
>>34308081
Also, invest in a 3ds if you haven't already. The comfiest thing to do in bed.

Essentials:
>pokemon
>animal crossing
>>
I watch EU4 let's plays. Hundreds of videos half hour each.
>>
>>34308081
China uncensored
>>
>>34308081
Go watch Planet Earth, it's the comfiest shit on the whole planet, and educational at the same time.
>>
>>34308465
If you have any sense in you OP you'll listen to this good man. There is nothing better than Planet Earth.
>>
>>34308081
try "You suck at cooking".
>>
>>34308081

It's not for everyone but there's something comfy about this channel to me...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmgSO_4g6QcRzy0yFeglyA
>>
>>34308081
Etho is super comfy
>>
>>34308081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34pXm4vAUtE

Download the rest of the series off nyaa
>>
There's this channel where they try to document the history of the first world war, it's called the great war or something. They have a lot of videos
>>
>>34308081
Try spacetime. They have really highquality vids about astrophysics. Comfy if youre into that kind of stuff
>>
Bob Ross vids
>>
Sorry to break it to you, but going to bed at 6am and getting up up 3pm is not insomnia. Just because you're a NEET that sits on his arse staring at a screen you're not tired. You're not an insomniac, kiddo.
>>
>>34308081
Just watch some ASMR
>>
>>34308197
>Also, invest in a 3ds if you haven't already. The comfiest thing to do in bed.

Yeah, if you like playing games for little girls on a microscopic screen that gives you headaches.

>>34312309

Is that the thing where some whore whispers into a microphone? Full autismo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.