[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else have superioty complex ? I feel like normies and /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

Who else have superioty complex ?
I feel like normies and /r9k/ people are equally retarded.
>>
File: 1484728355495.jpg (50KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484728355495.jpg
50KB, 320x240px
>>34308035
>on /r9k/
>having a superioty complex

Narcissistic people really are retarded cringey losers tbqh. They can't stop patting themselves on the back no matter how little they actually achieve.

Being your only fan must get lonely.
>>
>>34308035
also needing to come all the way to cringevile just to feel better about yourself really says how fragile you really are.
>>
>>34308035
same except i include you
>>
>>34308445
>being this much of a sperg because someone thinks he is superior to you

kek, who has the superiority complex now
>>
>>34308445
But having superiority complex feels good and I'm more successful than most users here.
>>
I'm pretty sure I somehow have a superiority complex and an inferiority complex at the same time
>>
>A superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism that compensates for an inferiority complex.
>An inferiority complex is a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to standards.

I think someone with a superiority complex would just say that they were superior and not that they were compensating for a lack of self-worth.
>>
>>34309597
>believing in wikipedia's term
>>
>>34309633
It is not a matter of belief you dingus. If you have an alternate definition, then it has yet to be stated itt.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1024x576px
>>34309552
>if you were really successful you would still be using /r9k/
>>
>>34308035
Do I have a superiority complex if I just think everyone is shit. I don't think I'm great, I just think most are worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 166x166px
>>34309662
There are no boards more intellectual than this board desu.
>>
>>34308035
and yet OP is the most retarded of them all
>>
File: Dio.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dio.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>34309662
You dont understand. He needs to call you people losers so he can feel superior about his "standards" and daily life affairs

Basically pic related.
>>
>>34309687
I see that more as a shell, but is only my opinion.

t. rowbat who tends to use you argument as a joke sometimes.
>>
>>34309722
Forgot to add because
Now i feel inferior
>>
How can I develop a superiority complex?
I'd be much easier to live if I didn't think I'm utter garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 320x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 320x325px
>>34309860
Just remember you're intellectually superior to others.
>>
>>34309938
Not that anon, but i really prefer the idiot's life.
Nobody ask you for anything.
Nobody bothers you.

Living as a intellectually superior being only got me problems and more problems.
>>
>>34310095
Don't know what you are talking about ,you ask how to have superiority complex, right ?
>>
>>34310172
Not, as i said, im other anon.

I was saying being "intelligent" was a bother to me, then i tried the "idiot" life and all is right with the world (minus some problems i got right now, i am the one to blame)
>>
>>34308035

You really are superior if you simply have an IQ over 100, the average person is outrageously stupid.
>>
to an extend maybe, but only intellectually, i feel bad about enough other things to keep me in check though
>>
>>34309750

This. Why for example would a philosophy student come here of all places and make a daily "ask me anything" thread, if not to feel good about himself?
Something which wouldn't be easy to achieve on a /philo/ board where people would happily challenge or refute his opinions and errors.

> Inb4 he chose to genuinely help people out of his own free will. How altruist he must be.

>>34309578

Would you recognize yourself in that description?

> And for awhile as I saw their evident strength and self confidence, I hated them as the weak must ever hate the strong, as I thought how these splendid swine could by virtue of their physical prowess, trample the dreams of the dreamers and bend the dreamers themselves
to their selfish and materialistic will.
> Then, Hell, my self confidence came back and it came to me that I saw no man whose ribs I could not crush, whose skull I could not
shatter with one blow of my clenched hand - whose thoughtless, handsome face I could not batter.
> So, Wojak, I am a victim and a creature of whims, for now my mood sends me to the ocean bottom of despair and self-humiliation, and then carries me up to heights I cannot really hope to attain - first I feel too inferior to men, then far too superior.
>>
every body is stupid but me
>>
>>34308035

>Superiority complex
>Supported by my academic results in the past 2 years
>Top of my class 2 years in a row

Only reason I am on /r9k/ is because I am a fucking virgin that cannot understand women.
I'm not even that bad looking, being called attractive by several girls. It's just that I dropped spaghetti every single time.
>>
File: pain.jpg (141KB, 1277x565px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
141KB, 1277x565px
>>34308035

See >>34310437, people can be retarted in some areas and fare great in others. We certainly all have reasons to be posting here. Just think of why someone would take the time to come to /r9k/ and choose to post in a thread with such an OP:

> I feel like normies and /r9k/ people are equally retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x499px
>>34308035

Pretty sure this board is satirical role play 80% of the time. So not understanding that a huge portion of people saying "REEE NORMIE" are actually normies makes you considerable more retarded than everyone else here. You're probably fat too.
>>
File: wojak_on_suicidewatch.jpg (276KB, 595x1782px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_on_suicidewatch.jpg
276KB, 595x1782px
>>34311038
>satirical role play 80% of the time

Being retarted is my culture, not a costume.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.