[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 17

File: 1482615050381.jpg (155KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482615050381.jpg
155KB, 1080x720px
Tell me femanons. If you're our equals, why do you like rough and degrading sex so much?
>>
Just senakin' in...
>>
I don't, tho.
>>
>>34307945
Why don't you?

Unoriginally
>>
I like degrading and dominating men.
>>
>>34307945
I like cuddling and the odd bit of hair pulling. But what guy doesn't like the same?
>>
>>34308044
There are guys who are more passive, I actually like more rough than normal and what you described is "kinda" boring for me.
>>
>>34308064
I don't thing being passive has anything to do with it. I think knowing what your partner likes and you're both familiar with eachothers boundaries then it's all good.
>>
>>34308044
Yeah but you aren't as cute as the girl in OPs pic so who cares?
>>
>>34308143
Well, that's just true.
>>
>>34308151
She is cute and a lot younger looking than I am. She looks about 14 and I'm 24
>>
>>34308166
Do you have a decent body at least?
>>
>>34307945

Because they were given more at birth (looks) and it feels good to have someone so passionately enjoying that quality of themselves. Men would do it too if they were sexy like a woman.
>>
>>34308196

Thats also why all men who want to turn into a woman are so into being degraded. They've discovered that feeling and crave it
>>
>>34308189
Skinny ginger woman with C-cup boobs
>>
Women like rough sex with alphas, and like gentle, vanilla sex with betas. Betas can't dominate them in any way so they don't put out like that for betas. Women who say they don't like rough sex are lying, or they are not attracted to you.
>>
>>34308218
A sneak peek would be appreciated, you said you're not into rough stuff tho ;(
>>
>>34308252
Amen to that, that pretty much sums it up pal, very clever sumarization.
>>
>>34308218
>ginger

Shit.

Please don't breed with a non white.
>>
>>34308218
How many men have you lain with, ginger fembot?
>>
>>34308357
Only four. I'm not a whore dude.
>>
With a sexually compatible and skilled partner that I trust and respect (both are extremely important in order to go rough) I enjoy the full spectrum from loveydovey vanilla sex to hard dominance, spankings, bondage and breath play.

The thing is that with a partner that's not both naturally dominant and experienced to start with, "kinky" sex is just awful...

Therefore Chad is for BDSM-fuckery and nice anons are for intellectual interaction.
>>
Fuck does being sexually submissive in the bedroom have anything to do with outside of the bedroom? Sure, I want to be degraded, hurt, abused, and treated like an inferior in the bedroom, but outside of it? No thanks.
>>
>>34308279
I have a ginger bf I've been with for a year. We will strengthen the gene!
>>34308357
Probably over 20, don't really count.
>>34308946
This
>>
>>34308933
Solution, since I am on /r9k/ myself for good reasons: Find a disturbed ex-military testo beast who cannot truly into society either.

>inb4 YOU JUST WANT BIG COCK WHOREBEAST!
To quell any rantings about size, the best sex partner I've ever had - see above - has the smallest dick I have seen IRL.
(Cock complex + perfectionism = lots of other amazing skills and a close to obsessive urge to make me cum.)
>>
>>34308933
>Therefore Chad is for BDSM-fuckery and nice anons are for intellectual interaction.

Jesus I really hope you're trolling us fembot.

You can find a robot who is into BDSM and rough sex, you don't need a Chad. You're slutty.

>>34308972
>over 20

Why?
>>
>>34309039
You're fucking trashy.

I bet you're into black guys too.

>>34308946
>what do my fantasies have to do with my subconscious?

kek. a lot.

You sound perfect though.
>>
>>34308946
It can, but for most, no.

I have a demanding job, responsibilities, was the oldest sibling and main family provider for too many years, need to act socially dominant et cetera... getting dominated is letting go, trusting and it creates the solution of not having control (in a D/s relationship consent is always given first and it is the sub who determines where the line is drawn) which I love.

The dynamic in the bedroom does not carry into everyday life for me though.
Equal rights, equal responsibilities.
>>
>>34309091
Sorry, yes, I was trolling.

Don't buy into the alpha/beta meme, it's (mostly) BS.
>>
>>34307945
I'm a workaholic perfectionist, I need to the stress fucked out of me. Then some nice cuddles afterwards.
>>
>>34309171
Yeah, in my experience normie chads are actually less likely to be into dominating girls hard, degrading them and so on. If you want a sexually compatible partner you need to draw from a similarly perverted pool.

Stupid slutty fembot.
>>
>>34309194
>stress fucked out of me

How many men have you lain with?
>>
>>34307945
we men like degrading sex too

see gays for further example
>>
>>34309114
Black guys have never attracted me.
Am 28 year sold and have fucked 11 men and 3 women since age 13 though, and I must admit that YES... that is quite trashy.
>>
>>34309234
Zero. I'm stressed, there's only so much a good run and masturbating can do.
>>
Just because I like to get a little rough doesn't mean that I don't see us as equals. Are you really so dense that you can't separate what happens inside the bedroom from your everyday life? I feel bad for you
>>
File: 1459757221185.gif (1004KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1459757221185.gif
1004KB, 400x323px
>>34309091
Why, why?
Had sex for the first time when I was 16 with a boy I had been with for a while. Wasn't all that great. Didn't feel any different, didn't feel like I had "lost" anything in terms of virginity. I realized that the whole virginty thing was a meme. Perhaps the way I lost it. 8am on a Saturday morning in a friends motel room, awoke from sleep by a pimply teenage boy and question for sex. i was so tired I couldn't open my eyes, the sun was blaring and I had a pillow over my face to keep the sun out and hide my awkward sex face.
>>
>>34309214
You're 100% correct and what I really did was find a compatible pervert online.
>>
>>34309337
Yeah, most of the girls I've had sex with have been ones I've met online too.

Did you meet him on 4chan?

>>34309273
Why the interest in military guys?

Do you not feel the wall coming up and a desire to get married?

>>34309311
I guess the memes about redheads being insatiable are true.
>>
File: 1423471602417.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1423471602417.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>34309392
haha I guess they are, but every woman is.
>>
>>34309428
>every woman

Most women are into being dominated, but I wouldn't say most are slutty like you.

Femanons seem to be sluttier than normal girl. Why?
>>
>>34309392
No, but I know that he too has browsed the chans for many years. We met on a small forum for people with alt.tastes in our country.

Online is the best place to find people that I feel I have things in common with.
>>
>>34309474
>Online is the best place to find people that I feel I have things in common with.

agreed.

do you think you'll marry him?
>>
>>34308044
What would a guy get out of hair pulling?
>>
>>34309463
Ouch that hurts me anon. I wouldn't say I'm a slut. I've been around the block but I don't walk it every weekend in every city. Most I've slept with have been long term partners.

Femanon's come across as more sluttier because we are damaged in one way or another.
>>
File: 1437405779232.png (520KB, 495x461px) Image search: [Google]
1437405779232.png
520KB, 495x461px
>>34309529
I'd pull you by the hair to expose your neck for a kiss while I ride you. What guy wouldn't like that?
>>
>>34309392
I'd honestly never find a guy with that physique and such an intellect unless he was more than a little screwed up.

He wants to marry me and start a family.

I'd really like that too, but first I want to make sure that we can make a good and stable household together by living under the same roof for a few years first (since I have 0 interest in being a single mother).
>>
>>34309546
You have slept with over 20 men, that is sort of slutty. Sorry femanon.

>Femanon's come across as more sluttier because we are damaged in one way or another.

In what ways are you damaged?
>>
Things that make you go hmmm...

Is it alpha that you guys stick to your morals of soft, loving sex. Or beta that you won't fuck her rough?
>>
>>34309571
>I'd really like that too, but first I want to make sure that we can make a good and stable household together by living under the same roof for a few years first (since I have 0 interest in being a single mother).

how does the prospect of being a mom feel like?
>>
>>34309546
post pics, damn it
>>
>>34309602
>Is it alpha that you guys stick to your morals of soft, loving sex. Or beta that you won't fuck her rough?

What?

Most of us like dominating girls and treating you like whores in the bedroom, it's just that we want you to be decent wives and mothers outside of it.
>>
File: 1458644174382.jpg (9KB, 246x227px) Image search: [Google]
1458644174382.jpg
9KB, 246x227px
>>34309580
It may come as a shock but it's common for the average woman to sleep with more.

I've had a difficult life. Grew up as the older sister to a severly autistic brother. Not autistic in the sense of being able to play any piece of music on a piano or count how many toothpicks you've just dropped on the ground. I'm talking pants shitting till 12, crapping in public swimming pools. Running away from home and breaking into friends houses to play thier games.
And this was in the day when people thought you said artistic when you said autistic. my mother had no friends, being alienated from them by having an autistic son; so I became her best friend and had the privelege of hearing how she thought constantly of killing herself and my brother.
>>
I don't. I had that kind of sex once and it was too much, and I don't even think he was being full out either since it was our first time (having *rough* sex). He seemed too rapey.
>>
>>34309610
I'm not comfortable with posting pictures on a site famous for backtracing people.
>>
>>34309660
>but it's common for the average woman to sleep with more.

actually redhead, the average for 18-40 women is 4 partners.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother and the difficulty of your mother's life, but you're better than being some future cat lady at 35, I'm sure. I'm certain there is some feminine decency deep down inside of you still left.
>>
>>34309668
No one does that anymore.
>>
>>34309679
Not in New Zealand ;)
>>
>>34309692
how red is your red hair? auburn or bright?
>>
>>34309679
Also thankyou. I don't plan on being a crazy cat lady. And I'd like to this I'm a decent person. You don't need to have an un-dicked pussy to help people and be kind.
>>
>>34309713
>And I'd like to this I'm a decent person.

You're welcome.

That tells me you don't think it is the guy you're with now.

Why?
>>
>>34309709
Copper. I'm not your classic bright ginger, blue eyed, freckle covered ginger.
>>
>>34309729
Don't think it is the guy I'm with now? I don't understand
>>
>>34309744
I misread, sorry.

Can you see yourself marrying current bf?
>>
>>34309498
Most likely so, at least if we find that we love each other just as much while under the same roof every day. Long distance has worked well for over a year now but I will eventually move far north to his hometown from the capitol. I've lived in a big city for 8 years now and feel that it is time to leave humanity and settle down in the depths of the Scandinavian forests.

Have you found more than casual sex online?

It's good for way more than finding people who share our kinks i.m.h.o., I've also made a few good friends over the years, one of them I met on /r9k/. :)
>>
>>34309194
This is the answer that any critics ought to seek. This is exactly the same reason that a lot of men are subs in the bedroom and it makes total sense.

>Source: Male (dom) active in the BDSM community for many years
>>
>>34309770
>Have you found more than casual sex online?

Kind of. But when I did find more, I didn't treat the femanons I was with very well, which is something I still feel shame about.

The Scandinavian forests idea sounds nice.
>>
>>34309757
I don't know at this stage. I do love him but he grates on me and is quite controlling and doesn't really understand where I come from. But I still love him. We've been together for a year and a half so it's too early to say.
>>
>>34309778
Any advice on finding a nice dom (straight)? People tell me Fetlife is shit.
>>
Femanons are autistic degenerate sluts, and np normal guy wants to date them in real life, so they resort to shaming beta males online to date them, and they also regularly get pumped and dumped by Chad. They cannot find normal, good men to date them because femanons are GARBAGE.
>>
>>34309796
Fembot, if you've been together for nearly two years you should ideally be thinking about marriage. Honestly.

If not then it will just drag on and on and never materialize.

>>34309805
People who identify as "doms" and "BDSM" practitioners are usually fucked up in a way that makes anons look sane.

Find a normal guy who likes dominating you.
>>
>>34309565
I meant what are guys supposed to get out of dominating a girl in bed. Maybe chad brain works differently but I don't see anything attractive (for me) in it. I already know I can overpower her physically and she has to agree to it in the first place, otherwise it's rape. It all seems like a game of pretend to me.
>>
>>34309805
Then people don't know what they're talking about. FL is an excellent place to start but what you also want to pay particular attention to are local munches and clubs. Establish yourself, make contacts. It tends to be a fairly small world so see what's going on in your area, make friends and ask questions. Munches typically take place in normie bars and cafes, and they're just socials. People love talking about the scene, maybe dressing up if they're transvestites, ordering tea and keiki for those who wish to be the little girl, and so on. You will more than likely find a club nearby as well, and most of them offer in-house Domme services. They tend not to charge just to get your feet wet and may help you orient yourself: a bit of humiliation, cage time, spanking and so on. Maybe ropes if you're lucky.

Again I'd encourage you to go to a meet-up first but if you do want to go straight for a club then make sure to email in advance. They like to vet people just a little. Nothing serious, but understandably people care about their privacy in such places.
>>
>>34309607
Feels scary AF desu, but I am also sure that I can be a responsible and caring parent.

I'm not overjoyed by the idea of potentially ruining my body, nor do I look forward to the infancy period... but toddlers are fekken awesome and I think it's all worth it to have a loving family in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 421x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 421x515px
>>34309817
>all anons are not autistic degenerate sluts
>>
>>34309879
>mfw other anon gives me completely contradictory advice
I'm going to trust you since you seem to know what you're talking about. Is it wise to go into this kind of thing as a virgin? And from what I've seen, it's much easier to find someone as a woman, right? I looked into going to a local munch once, but it seemed like there was going to be a lot of heavy petting and it spooked me. I'll look into some other ones and maybe some clubs.

Sorry for all the questions and thank you for the advice, anon, it's much appreciated.
>>
How many fembots agree that cosplay is generally for sluts?
>>
>>34310044
I agree, any person who goes through that much effort must be
>>
>>34310006
You're welcome. It's fine to go as a virgin. Just remember to go in with a clear idea of your boundaries and don't rush into anything - especially nothing you're unsure about. BDSM people are mostly very nice and very respectful. It is a genuine community, and I think you'll find people to be enthusiastic about their interests - many view it as a lifestyle or a hobby - but they won't push you into anything. And if you feel out of your comfort zone tell someone, especially someone in charge. If you're able, bring a friend along just so you can feel safer. Especially at a munch though, you're not in any danger. If there is heavy petting and it squicks you too much, just leave. You will have to be prepared to see things that are unusual though - older man in skirts, people doing age play and so on.
>>
>>34307945
>implying I've ever had sex

reddit is that way normie
>>
>>34310044
I really want to cosplay as Dutch from Black Lagoon.
>>
>>34309565
Nah. This shit doesn't do anything for a normal male.
>>
File: myrmark.jpg (52KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
myrmark.jpg
52KB, 416x312px
>>34309795
If you don't mind sharing, what did you do?

(I'm on 4chan too; Good humiliation stories are appreciated.)

Thank you. Seems like a good place for children to grow up. Very little but trees and lakes around but I grew up in the country and want my own offspring to get the same wonderful opportunity. They can always choose to leave for a crowded area when it's time to go study but I'd much rather raise them like half-savages in the wilderness than force anyone to be an inner city kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 413x384px
>>34310148
>you met every last "normal" male and know what they like
>>
File: 4 pegging.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
4 pegging.webm
1MB, 640x352px
>>34307945

So if I only like degrading men does that make me superior?
>>
>>34307945
BC it's fun. duh
>>
>>34310044
I, for one, agree wholeheartedly. It's rarely about the fandom and often about the attention.
>>
>>34310170
>(I'm on 4chan too; Good humiliation stories are appreciated.)

How do you mean? In terms of what I did to them sexually?

Or how I treated them badly? The latter was more a case of being occasionally unfaithful and not committing when I should have.
>>
>>34310186
You'll get either a pathetic broken omega or someone who only treats it as kinky roleplay.
You will never truly dominate a man. Femdom is a meme.
>>
>>34310238
Aha, thanks. I actually imagined way worse such as a BDSM session going horribly, horribly wrong.
>>
>>34310288
>only treats it as kinky roleplay

As opposed to what, a 24/7 power exchange relationship?
>>
Having a shameful fetish doesn't make you less of a person. Only a normie would think that.
>>
>>34310478
This, eating your shit off of Chad's cock is perfectly normal, and you can compartmentalize it just fine and be a powerful business woman smashing the glass ceiling the next day.
>>
>>34310322
Are you into some extreme fantasies yourself then?
>>
>>34310423
As opposed to you actually being in control. You'll only do what he lets you do and only because he gets off on that. If you're fine with that, good for you, but it would feel fake to me.
>>
>>34310586

That's kind of the point of BDSM, it's consensual roleplay, otherwise you're committing crimes.
>>
>>34309978

But I thought that all male anons are loser virgins? I was talking about femanons. I don't care about male anons. They are degenerate insecure arrogant hypocritical pricks, yes, but we are talking about femanons in this thread. Femanons are such fucking garbage.
>>
>>34310837
>every anon is not garbage
Come on now anon. Can't just say all of X is this way unless you meet all of the Xs.
>>
>>34310564
Too extreme for some for sure, but nah, I don't think that I am shockingly depraved at all.

I love being dominated, spanked, assfucked, deepthroathed, held down, tied up, choked out but I appreciate being worshipped, caressed, pleased and having my ass eaten/pussy licked by an adoring partner at least as much and can not be completely satisfied with just one side of the coin.

Bloodplay, electricity and hurtful pain has been tried once and then disregarded, and being on the receiving end of extreme humiliation just doesn't get me wet either... watching it for sure, I do enjoy some really hardcore porn (think brutal gangbangs, spitting, hitting) ... but that does not equate to wanting to be in that position myself.

I'm all for being forced to orgasm and taken hard in all holes but my own personal line is drawn at rapeplay.

No blood, no electrical shocks, no piss, no feces.

Where does your own comfort zone end?
>>
>>34311606
>Where does your own comfort zone end?

Similar to yours. No blood etc, though knifeplay can be fun.

>I love being dominated, spanked, assfucked, deepthroathed, held down, tied up, choked out but I appreciate being worshipped, caressed, pleased and having my ass eaten/pussy licked by an adoring partner at least as much and can not be completely satisfied with just one side of the coin.

Mirror image to me. Please be single.
>>
>>34311606
cont.
My own submission is all about pleasure, both giving and taking, and the light pain of a red-slapped ass cheek just heightens the euphoric state.

My porn habits are just pure misogyny and when I occasionally have had sex with other women I'm the dominant one.

Human sexuality is odd.
>>
File: 23.jpg (74KB, 760x475px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
74KB, 760x475px
>>34311675
Sorry to disappoint, you're still writing with the anon planning to move into the woods (who lucked out big time and found a sexually compatible partner).

Glad to have had this unusually sober and interesting exchange though, rare for the very few occasions that I reveal my gender on here.

Have some nice art by one of my favorite sculptors and a link to the latest porn I came to, fellow kinky anon.
(I loathe her face and took great pleasure in seeing her scream and squirm.)

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=841569391
>>
File: 1446422569731.gif (14KB, 958x645px) Image search: [Google]
1446422569731.gif
14KB, 958x645px
Inverse, broski. I don't have the physical or emotional constitution for abuse, and even though I have a fairly high tolerance for it, I'm extremely adverse to pain. The most I imagine I could manage is lazy couch sex with some gentle dom. Aside from that I, reasonably, don't see myself as a social equal. I can't hold a candle to a functioning member of society.

>>34309817
I assure you a chad would not think twice about rejecting if I ever found the nerve to ask.

>>34310044
Aye.
>>
>>34311922
>Have some nice art by one of my favorite sculptors and a link to the latest porn I came to, fellow kinky anon.
>(I loathe her face and took great pleasure in seeing her scream and squirm.)

I like you, fucked up femanon. You have good taste in gangbang porn.
>>
>>34307945
>femanons
>here
that's a myth
>>
File: 22.jpg (130KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
130KB, 600x375px
>>34312059
Idem dito, fucked up maleanon! :)

Feel free to post another link - might be really good since we seem to mirror eachother well - or, if not, I just wish you the best of luck in your endeavours and happy hunting.
>>
>>34312518
Old one but good:

https://biqle.ru/watch/-129554883_456239116
>>
>>34309602
>tfw fuck the woman however she wants it's aplha to get her off
>>
>>34310186
Please lord give me a sauce.
>>
>>34308923
>only four
>not a whore
Either you are memeing roleplaying faggot or women are actually this degenerate
>>
I'm a tradfem gender realist, and I don't get to have any sex.
This is a shit thread, and you're a faggot for making it.
>>
Whoever created life is pure evil.
>>
File: IMG_0493.jpg (13KB, 286x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0493.jpg
13KB, 286x245px
were not equals
men are superior physically and mentally and shit blah blah
i wouldnt be straight if men werent superior :3
>>
File: 1 gangrape.webm (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1 gangrape.webm
2MB, 640x352px
>>34312940

The Book of Revelation, an aussie film
>>
>>34311606
>>Bloodplay, electricity and hurtful pain has been tried once and then disregarded,
Ever tried killing yourself? Heard it's a blast.
>>
File: eli.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eli.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
I want my first time to be gentle, and with a fellow virgin, lovey dovey and stuff.
I'm very interested in rough after being broken in though.
>>
>>34307945
I feel like girls like rough sex cause they're repressed, or girls who are expected to be chaste like religious girls like it more.

Just because other people act like idiots doesn't mean you have to be just as idiotic in the other direction. I'm calling out women who go full slut mode in retaliation of double standards and muhsoggyknees and /pol/
>>
I'm a dude and I like vei,g a bit rough because there's more friction. I could just go faster with kissing still I guess.
I wonder what's up with the Madonna-whore complex here. Any psychologist anons have an explanation?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480946351090.jpg (48KB, 804x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480946351090.jpg
48KB, 804x960px
>brought up in abusive family
>see nothing wrong with rough sex
T. Khv robot

I'm too abnormal to get laid tho.
>>
>>34310186
please degrade and dominate me
>>
>>34310148
i have bad news for you famalam
>>
File: 21.jpg (227KB, 880x913px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
227KB, 880x913px
>>34314794
Thought about it for sure, yep, but I have never tried. None of that "cry for help" BS; Because i'f I wanted to die I'd not be here shitposting on /r9k/, I'd be dead.

Do you really think that being open to try even kinky stuff equates to being suicidal? Bizarre correlation if that's what you meant, since all the things you cared to mention are all about feeling very alive.

I tried out of curiosity but didn't like it for various reasons and went onto other things, happily exploring the depths of my depravity.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.