/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who got laid with a trap from a club anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 398.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
398.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
Ask someone who got laid with a trap from a club anything.
>>
>>34307805
Whats it like being gay now
>>
does your ass hurt?
kekregano
>>
>>34307819
I feel disgusted and regretful about what I did, but the sex was fucking incredible. Exactly like how it is on trap webms.
>>
>>34307805
How dem aids
>>
>>34307805
How does it compare to vaginal sex?
>>
>>34307805
What gay club and was he convincing or were you just drunk?
>>
>>34307825
She didn't fuck me, I fucked her.

>>34307853
I used a condom, it's okay.

>>34307858
It's ten times better but that's my opinion. It's tight, you have a cute boyclit flopping on your tummy when she rides you, etc. It's nice for a change.

>>34307862
Not a gay club. She was convincing but you could still tell, and I was pretty drunk.

She told me she wants to see me again.
>>
>>34307805
was it a trap or a tranny?
>>
>>34307889
>she
goddamn it
>>
>>34307895
Trap. She was 20 years old, didn't have fake tits or anything either.
>>
>>34307940
I knew there was something different about her but I wasn't sure. She seemed really feminine. I thought she was just a slightly boyish female/militant feminist or something.

I went and started dancing with her and I realized she was a trap by her voice. But I was too drunk to care.
>>
>>34307926
could have only just started hormones
takes a fair while to get decent sized boobs
>>
>>34307926
>she
haaaaaaaaaaahahhaha
>>
>>34308005
Whatever, at least I got laid.
>>
How did you accomplish such a task?
>>
>>34308056
did she cum or anything? did yiu go down on each other?
>>
>>34308076
>desperate
>went to a club with a mate and got drunk
>spotted the trap, i knew she might be a trap
>years of trap memes on 4chan finally caught up to me
>why the fuck not
>mate convinces me to talk to her
>I go talk to her about her nice dress, she is instantly interested
>we go for a smoke, get along, kiss
>she invites me to her place
>we fuck, cuddle and sleep

>>34308096
She didn't cum. She seemed very uncomfortable about her penis, tried to hide it and stuff. She must have thought cumming on me would freak me out or something.

And no we didn't, she sucked me though
>>
Bump. Help me get over the regret robots.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.