[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMPPP!!! FUCKING DONALD TRUMP YES HE DID IT HE IS THE LEADER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1467865846966.jpg (20KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467865846966.jpg
20KB, 403x392px
TRUMPPP!!! FUCKING DONALD TRUMP YES HE DID IT HE IS THE LEADER OF TYHE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARYTH! RACE WAR NOW!!!!!
>>
He ain't gonna do shit family. You fell for his lies and now he's got the power thanks to you.

I'm glad he won, but I don't think he'll make things any better. Well see anyway.

I must admit I have liked seeing all these but butt mad people getting btfo over there. Maybe if Obama done a better job then Clinton would have won.
>>
>>34307379
Clinton was an unlikable liar no way she wouldve won.
>>
>>34307379
>already stopping obamacare
Yeah sure is doing nothing
>>
>>34307233
the race war already happened numbnuts
spoiler alert the jews won again
>>
>>34307392
>killing people who can't afford expensive health care or insurance

Wow what a man
>>
>>34307441
Oh shut up libtard we both know it was a terrible idea that no one wanted.
>>
>>34307233
GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>>/pol/
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>34307441
>I don't understand how that works but I'll get mad because trump is totally a racist guys
>>
>>34307462
Why do people think lower taxes but having to pay for absolute everything is better. Not everyone has a good job you know.
>>
>>34307476
I don't dislike trump, but you guys have been getting fucked in the ass because muh lower taxes. Europeans dont even pay more taxes but get more free stuff. You keep paying them Jews though for college, college savings plans, health insurance and so on.

You guys just love sucking balls
>>
>>34307462
None of the 20 million who got health insurance through obamacare wanted it. Gotcha. They are happy Trump is taking it away from them again.
>>
>>34307481
>why should I have to pay for anything that's not fair
Idiots like you are the reason the economy is in the state it is, if you genuinely can't figure out why it's better to pay for things then you have no hope. Might as well be asking why we don't just give everyone a million dollars so no on is poor ever again.
>>
>>34307481
Because not everyone used the insurance but everyone had to pay. If you can't afford to go to the doctor get medicare you qualify.
>>
>>34307481
Tax cuts for the rich always helps. Saint Reagan said so.
>>
>>34307516
20 million leeches did want to suck off of the 500 million other American people I'm sure.
>>
>>34307462
the reason the ACA was so bad was because of the insane level of compromise it had to go through just in order to pass.

as originally planned, it would have been a decent but not fantastic step towards reforming us healthcare

instead, the GOP was able to rally enough public outcry against it (see: sarah palin and the death panels) that it had to basically be gutted and replaced with wholly ineffective legislation in order to pass.

this is convenient for republicans who never wanted any kind of change to the system whatsoever: they get some nice political points against obama when the ACA inevitably fails because they set it up to fail but managed to get his name attached to the title

the problem as i see it is not that the ACA is going to be repealed. i think even people on the left are fine with this specific piece of legislation going away.

the problem is that nobody has articulated any kind of plan to replace it. the current plan seems to be "we're just gonna kill obamacare and figure out the rest later"

the result of this plan, then, is that people who can't afford expensive health insurance will be systematically disadvantaged and yes, some people will die because of it.

just "stopping obamacare" isn't a solution to the problem
"replacing obamacare with something better" would be a start
>>
>>34307518
Seems to work in Denmark idiot and most other European countries.
Once again, instead of paying a bit more in tax you'd preference to line to pockets of Jews.
>>
>>34307481
because everyone objectively deserves exactly what my specific deontological view of the economy dictates lol

also did i mention identity politics are scary and bad ooooooooooo chicks with dicks so spooky!
>>
>>34307563
>deontological
nice big word there, i bow to your superior intellect
>>
>>34307590
i would have stuck to emoji but i play the hand i'm dealt
>>
Is health insurance expensive over there?

How can burgers moan about higher taxes and Obama care because "Im not paying for other people who don't use it" but we happy paying thousands in insurance, in the hope that you don't actually have to use it because you obvious don't want get sick.
>>
>>34307615
preventative care is a meme and checkups are for homos who like having their balls fondled at the state's expense

now go be a career welder until you go into the doctor with a dry cough that turns out to be stage 4 lung cancer you maggot
>>
>>34307541
>500 million
Try 220 million.
>leeches
Because they wanted to pay for somethimg but couldn't that makes them leeches?

Trump clearly got voted in by the dumbest class.
>>
>>34307481
Because, dumb dumb:

>Everyone pays for healthcare through taxes
>Healthcare companies have no incentive to lower prices
>Sure, a few people that couldn't afford care before will be covered
>But everyone else is fucked up the ass with high rates for shitty care

If we repealed the ACA, and removed the regional borders allowing competition between healthcare providers we'd get get better care for lower prices, simply because that's how the economy works.
>>
>>34307441
>couldn't afford insurance before obamacare
>still couldn't afford it afterward
>except now I have to pay a fine for not being able to afford it

Yeah, wow thanks Obama you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>34307233
We did it boys

It's time to purge the normies

They need to get off our planet, REEEE
>>
>>34307747
You clearly do not understand the economy. Health insurance is a business worth billions in Burgerland. What do they provide? Absolutely fucking nothing. It's an artificial, totally useless, wasteful institution. Bloat. And yet republicans claim they are for small government.

In other countries the government tells the insurance companies they can't fucking jack the prices however they want. As a result everyone pays less and is healthier. The only ones who do not benefit are the jews. In Burgerland they get billions of free money from insurance scams.
>>
>>34307779
That doesn't happen, retard. People can now afford insurance. Until Trump takes it away again.
>>
File: 1484897072597.png (94KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1484897072597.png
94KB, 904x692px
>>34307784
Exactly let us bath in normie blood.

Praise Kek.
>>
>>34307813
It's because they love paying Mr Noseberg them high premiums. It's much much better than paying a tax to the government to be used for someone else's health or to improve the health care system.

Mr Noseberg needs that new boat and dammit he deserves it
>>
>>34307441
You clearly aren't an American and should get out of American politics you fucking retard
>>
>>34307233
>Maybe if Obama done a better job then Clinton would have won.

If Obama ran for the 3rd time, I would actually vote.

But Hillary was totally unlikable. She was a special kind of candidate that could not inspire anyone.
>>
>>34307821
Everyone I meet says their insurance prices are HIGHER after Obamacare. I can't personally confirm. But it sounds shitty to me
>>
>>34308014
Americans understand less about their country in general than non-Americans.
>>
>>34308053
The only case where this can be true is if they had the cheapest insurances before, which were outlawed because they were nothing but a scam. By setting minimum standards. By paying for those substandard insurances they were giving free money to insurance companies, since they would never receive anything from it.
>>
Complete this sentence for me:

Being able to deny insurance to millions of Americans due to pre-existing conditions was a good thing because...
>>
>>34308226
the jews (insurance companies) and the medical community are at literal war with each other.

don't ask questions about it.
>>
>>34308053
>>34308216

To add on, the insurance people had before was a scam and that was the problem. They'd pay a low rate and sure, they'd get their normal visits covered. Standard medications? No problem. But when disaster struck - cancer, major accident, etc. - the insurance would look to deny through the many exclusions in the policy that people don't bother to read and/or it takes an adjuster's license to understand.

This made it so that people would go bankrupt when they got really ill, but they'd never know they weren't covered until it was too late.
>>
>>34308191
Evidence for this claim?
>>
The only problem i had was it didnt feel like universal healthcare

It was more pay for insurance or get fined. Like a scam, forced to buy something.

Ppl should all get free healthcare, free medication, free chemo, free new hips, free dental while im at it. Whatever.

Its not that i feel entitled its that feel like its the right thing to do.

If ppl are sick heal them. No sign up required just walk in and tell them whats wrong. Its covered.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.