[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave my shitty small town for a city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2751.jpg (124KB, 648x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
124KB, 648x350px
How do I leave my shitty small town for a city
>>
File: trump18.jpg (53KB, 456x469px) Image search: [Google]
trump18.jpg
53KB, 456x469px
>>34307059
You should join the god emperors army anon. When you return you can move wherever you want.
>>
>>34307097
Fuck no I ain't doin no boot camp

Can't I just live in a closet and work 2 yobs
>>
You stockpile enough money and make a plan for moving out and settling in the city. I.e. Finding an apartment, finding potential jobs, packing, transportation, etc. make sure you're financially secure or you may end up as a street beggar.
>>
>>34307218
What if I fuck up

It's impossible because it's so expensive
>>
>>34307059
Don't know where you live, but usually a small town is comfier than a big city. Think twice before moving to a big city just because you have seen it in the movies and you think it will be that ideal city full of parties, people and adventure and whatever you are looking for.

You can't run from yourself by running to a other city.
>>
>>34307266
You're stupid fuck off
>>
>>34307059
Job offer. Or have a cushion of money to try your luck at a lower wage to provide you expenses paycheck to paycheck (if youre lucky) for the rest of your life
>>
>>34307059
The first and last reason to come to a city is work. If you have the same work with pay munis the increased city cost of living in a small town, stay, stay, stay.
If your small town is so shitty you can't get work, then come, but get the work first
>>
>>34307355
There's nothing but part time minimum wage here
>>
Seriously everyone here sucks how do I leave
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.