[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this? I don't get emojis...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: PicsArt_01-21-03.42.13.jpg (198KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-21-03.42.13.jpg
198KB, 1440x2560px
What did she mean by this?
I don't get emojis...
>>
Me neither anon

Hfhghghg
>>
it means your a lazy, good for nothing, cunt.
>>
>>34306124
falling asleep and drooling/really bored with the convo
>>
>>34306145
>>34306174
Does Mama think I'm a loser?
>>
yes, thats what she thinks
>>
Have you seriously never watched anime and seen a character have a bubble come out of their nose when they're asleep and snoring? It means you're fucking boring as shit and you put this person to sleep.
>>
She wants to have a meaningful conversation with you, but since you're only giving one word answers, she's just giving up (evident by that emoji)
>>
>>34306389
>>34306402
Am I really this bad at conversation?
>>
>>34306124
she's saying: TALK TO ME, ENGAGE IN A CONVERSATION WITH ME. WHY ARE YOU CAUSING ME PAIN BY BEING SO COLD?
>>
>>34306537
it seems like youre not trying on purpose and you just wanted anons to think you were cool by doing so

shut up
>>
>>34306560
Yes because I planned on turning that conversation into a thread 6 hours later.
>>
It means you're shit at conversation

If she's not your gf: you blew it

If she is your gf: she'll leave you soon
>>
>>34306537
Yes. I am this bad at conversation too. People have been kind enough to point it out for me. I gave up on trying to get better at it.
>>
>>34307100
First day on my job people asked if I was shy.
One person said I'm socially awkward.
>>
>>34307100
I think you're doing some of this out of laziness. If she asks if you're watching fox than don't just say no, give more details. You can't literally be doing nothing. You can just say what you are actually doing in that moment.

Even if you are not doing anything, you can still say something like "not doing much at the moment, but I'm thinking of things to do."

I've been this bad at communicating before and it's all laziness in the end. You know you can say more, but you don't want to. And don't give me an excuse about not knowing what to say, you have time to think.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.