[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since there are so many normies here now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

How do you flirt without seeming like a creep?

How do you notice body language?

How do you approach a girl with the intent for a romantic from the start without seeming like a creep?

How do you flirt?

How do you "seem" attractive to someone with a shit tier face?

Before you say it, no looking like a creep is not the same as looking unconfident, in fact it's quite the opposite.
>>
How do you flirt without seeming like a creep?

Talk and see how their reaction is

How do you notice body language?
By looking at their face

How do you approach a girl with the intent for a romantic from the start without seeming like a creep?
I don't know this one

How do you flirt?
Get drunk

How do you "seem" attractive to someone with a shit tier face?

You don't
t. Failed normie here
>>
>>34305975
You don't need a Normie to answer these, fellow robot.

>How do you flirt without seeming like a creep?
By not being ugly. "Creepy" is codeword for "Ugly non-chad". Chad could say the same pickup lines as you and you'd be called a creep while he'd be smashing pussy.

>How do you notice body language?
If you have to ask, you'll never truly know how to

>How do you approach a girl with the intent for a romantic from the start without seeming like a creep?
See point 1, don't be an ugly non-chad. That's it

>How do you flirt?
Be Chad is step one if you want sucess with flirting, sorry.

>How do you "seem" attractive to someone with a shit tier face?
You don't. At best you can be their beta provider for a 35 year old barren womb woman.
>>
if you can't talk naturally to a women shes out of your league faggot.
>>
File: 1K5Jhyd.png (682KB, 527x757px) Image search: [Google]
1K5Jhyd.png
682KB, 527x757px
>>34305975
>How do you flirt without seeming like a creep?

Talk with her as if you were talking to your best friend (REEEEE) or someone you're totally comfortable with. If you can't even do that, don't even try to flirt, just work on normal friendly interactions first. There's no magic bullet - practice on lots of girls, see what works and doesn't work. At this stage you're not even trying to get laid, just sustain a friendly conversation.

If you are able to chat normally (what I mean by this is: a girl is comfortable talking to you and you can consistently make jokes girls laugh at), and want to upgrade to flirting... an easy way is to jokingly "misinterpret" what she says as being sexual. Don't do it every time, just occasionally.

>How do you notice body language?

Some basic shit:

If her torso is turned towards you, she has at least some interest (not necessarily sexual, but her focus is on you). If she begins angling her body away from you she's wanting to bail or go back to her friends.

Practice eye contact. Don't STARE at her like a fucking serial killer, just look at the space on her nose in between her eyes from time to time. Eye contact is critical to flirting, if you can't make eye contact or you immediately look away she'll (correctly) assume you're a loser.

>How do you approach a girl with the intent for a romantic from the start without seeming like a creep?

Get flirting down before you even think about this level. Don't even try "from the start", be friendly first and then slowly add flirting in over time.

>How do you flirt?

See above

>How do you "seem" attractive to someone with a shit tier face?

Working out, good haircut and solid fashion sense. That's it. Once you have those, facial aesthetics mean far less. My face is garbage but girls say I'm "cute" because of those three. They never used to say that before I started lifting.
>>
File: 1483062284690.jpg (28KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483062284690.jpg
28KB, 640x601px
>try flirting with girl
>call her "stupid'
what's wrong with me?
>>
>>34305975
just be urself and if people dont like u so what bud
>>
>>34306508
Nothing, Chad calls them way worse than that and they're dripping wet.
>>
>>34305975
The most important thing is NOT being yourself, if you're here and you will be yourself, you'll lose from begining
>>
File: 1479010051180.png (72KB, 448x460px) Image search: [Google]
1479010051180.png
72KB, 448x460px
>>34305975
Lower your expectations and standards.

I know this guy; let's call him "Beta"

>Beta meets up with my friend and arranges a get-together of old friends
>A bunch of us show up
>Our mutual friend is off to get weed in the next town over (2 hour long drive there and back)
>Me and Beta sit here waiting for them to get back, and we just chill and play vidya.
>Beta says "You know he's not coming back, right?"
>I ask him why, and beta says "Because we're losers".
>He comes back with supreme weed.

Another time:

>Beta and Chad are hanging out upstairs in the room next to me.
>At the time, they were 16, and I was 20
>Chad asks me to go to his room
>I go in there and remark about how it's weird that an older guy goes into a room with younger guys (and girls).
>Chad's gf says "Relax, it's not awkward".
>They invite me to sit on the bed with them next to the other girl "Natalie".
>I say "I don't know; I feel awkward sitting next to a really pretty girl"
>She says "You really think I'm pretty?"
>She plays with her hair and bites her lip
>I lay next to her
>Beta runs down stairs into the bathroom to cry because he liked Natalie
>Natalie kept saying how creepy Beta was because he'd stare in her direction the whole time.
>Later, me and Natalie fuck.
>She goes downstairs and hears beta crying in the bathroom.

Don't TRY to be anything you're not. Be honest. Be yourself (I know it's a meme, but it works). Stay confident.
>>
>>34305975
Just pretend you're Donald Trump (the young one from the 80s).

That's what I do around women.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.