[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be a hoe instead of dating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mr91f7gwK91sea7efo1_250.gif (925KB, 170x265px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr91f7gwK91sea7efo1_250.gif
925KB, 170x265px
So tonight my boyfriend and I, were playing truth or dare over Skype. I ended up asking him how many girls he has slept with. He didn't want to answer right away, but then he ended up telling me 3 to 33. He then asked if that bothered me, and I told him no. But I kind of did. I've only ever been with two guys including him. So I'm not sure how I feel about him possibly being with 33 girls. How would you feeling my situation? Am I overreacting by feeling a bit insecure?
>>
>>34305680
GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS ANY LONGER GEEEETTTTT OUUUUUUUTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
while him fucking 33 girls is a bit a red flag, resorting to being a whore and trying to fuck just as many guys would make you completely undesirable
>>
Yeah, I don't actually want to fuck a bunch of randoms, but I just feel kind of annoyed...
>>
Go to >>>/adv/ you stupid slut
>>
>>34305680
You're a fucking stupid slut holy shit. What a non issue to get worked up over
>>
Women are naturally attracted to males with more partners, you wouldn't have spoken to him while he was still 0-10
>>
>>34305779
Very good point! Thank you anon!!
Jxkz
>>
>>34305680
Thats a red flag. I would be kinda backing out if i were you. Or make him wait for sex to see how desperate he is just to see if he is addicted to it or not. Other than that don't go and bang a whole heap of dudes to get up to his number, you will regret it and chances are he is probably exaggerating it a little.
>>
Becoming a slut would mean you wouldn't be wife/girlfriend material (if thats even your thing) and also the fact he doesnt know how many girls hes slept with is a red flag itself and he probably lied the number down from about 50
>>
Anon you clearly have differing views on intimacy and love. It's not anyone's fault. Some people just differ, and trying to bridge these differences causes a lot of anxiety and mistrust.

My advice is to seek a different partner, but there could be a lot more to this, so I'll leave that up to you.
>>
File: hitmanmonkey.jpg (68KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
hitmanmonkey.jpg
68KB, 600x750px
if you tell him how you really feel about it, you'll live in a deeper reality

and you'll be happier
>>
>>34306045
>a deeper reality
that the best you could come up with anon?
>>
File: hitman monkey.jpg (69KB, 404x475px) Image search: [Google]
hitman monkey.jpg
69KB, 404x475px
>>34306072
Ya, it was. I'm sorry, I'm real weak
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.