[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else really worried by the configuration protests?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: protests.png (760KB, 535x739px) Image search: [Google]
protests.png
760KB, 535x739px
is anyone else really worried by the configuration protests? Seeing such an ideological divide in America culminating with violence.
>>
>>34305414
lmao sorry im high, the inauguration posts
>>
>>34305414
actually it was way less violence than i expected.
it will all be chill and easy again in a year or so.
>>
>>34305456
not really dude;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI&feature=youtu.be

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/01/20/searching-metaphor-reporters-flock-burning-dc-garbage-can/
>>
>>34305472
its just some crazy dudes rioting.
i was in for the whole end of the world package.
>>
>>34305414
honestly it's a stretch to say it's ideological with these people
>>
>>34305414
It feels like politics has devolved into an 'us vs them. You're either with us or against us' thing.

Nobody wants to have any kind of argument or discussion they just want to call the other person racist/cuck/nazi/jew/whatever and feel good about how they're so smart.
>>
pics? ;P
>>
>>34305583

Our most popular forms of communication aren't capable of intelligent discourse. The internet could be used to for political discussions, but it will be drowned out in a sea of out of context videos and sensationalism.
>>
>>34305583
>It feels like politics has devolved into an 'us vs them. You're either with us or against us' thing.
>the left has devolved us
FTFY

you made it this way 100 fucking percent. no president in the history of the united states has done more to exacerbate racial tensions than Barrack hussein Obama not one.
>>
>>34305621
I miss Aol and newsgroups, everyone was so turboautist we were all on the same page
>>
I want to see a leftist get shot.
>>
>>34305414
I'd love to put a bullet straight through that cunt's skull.
>>
>>34305414
>purple hair
checks out
>>
Yeah it really feels like politics have become a MAJOR thing in America now, yeah its always been major but like now everyone has to have an opinion and they have to state it and if you have an opposite opinion, you just can't be their friend, in fact you're their enemy. It's become that divided.

I blame social media for that, websites promoting that their opinion matters, now it's spouted everywhere.
>>
Nope. Those protests are Soros funded, trying to make it bigger.
>>
>>34305414

Nah. Fascists need to be put down with violence. I look forward to a civil war in which we get to nail the traitors to the cross and castrate their young so their traitor seed never spreads. Then we can recreate Sherman's march to the sea and ecologically destroy the South as a lesson for all of eternity.
>>
What have these protesters done that has been in any way significant? All they do is chant and gesticulate like they're performing a tribal ritual. It amounts to nothing.
>>
>>34305583
>>34305821
I feel in around 2013 if you went "I'm left" or "I'm right" the other person will be like "Well, I guess we don't be talking politics anytime soon then." and nowadays it's like "Well fuck you, you're a piece of shit, you can't be my friend now. Even though we have a lot in common with other interests. You're now a dumb piece of shit I hope you die goodbye" and all this stuff.

I just wish people didn't have a political opinion anymore like it used to be. Or at least not let that define them. It just seems most people's personality now is just... the political side they're on. They're nothing more now, and they used to be more than that, they used to talk about more than that.
>>
File: 1484931202118.jpg (341KB, 606x785px) Image search: [Google]
1484931202118.jpg
341KB, 606x785px
>>34305414
Fucking disgusting sjw libtards.
>>
>>34305821
>everyone has to have an opinion and they have to state it and if you have an opposite opinion, you just can't be their friend, in fact you're their enemy.

My dad was telling me that when Reagan was elected, it was fairly contentious.
But people would respect if somebody didn't want to share their political opinion.
People could disagree without hating each other.
My father supported Reagan, he said his beast friend was staunchly against Reagan, but they still got on fine.

In the present day, I've lost several friends just because I said Trump isn't as bad as he's made out to be.
>>
>>34305895
I feel like it's definitely the social media era that's painted the idea you have to make your opinions known to everyone.

I really don't care about people's political opinions unless they won't shut up about it, I tend to still have common ground with them even if they're of different political opinion than me.

Even r9k is fucking swamped with politic threads these days, there's just no escape. I just wanna meet people who's entire personality isn't what political side they're on again.
>>
>>34305414
https://twitter.com/willdizard/status/822536469755609088

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/822679677756182528

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UDn0UV5UEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw7h6tXUKg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8p6acZpY78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcKi1ZdJMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owr--vnaxyc

Didn't realize america was this messed up, lol
>>
>>34305937
>I just wanna meet people who's entire personality isn't what political side they're on again.

I've kind of fallen into being one of those people.

I want to give people the message that I'm conservative from the start, because I'm tired of getting to know somebody, then they banish me from their life because they turn out to be an SJW.
>>
>>34305855
I think it comes in part from how social media has changed our lives.
Of you block anyone that doesn't agree with you and only follow people that reinforce your worldview than it can be easy to assume that the majority feels the same way you do.
When you have to confront the idea that other opinions exist people lash out because it goes against this idea they have where everyone thinks the same things that they do.

At least that's what I think. But I'm just a smelly neet not a psychologist or behavioral studies phd.
>>
>>34305472
That girl(?) can take a punch bretty well
>>
>>34305986
lmao this is you with some pathetic social rejection to top it off
>>
File: policespray.jpg (67KB, 561x314px) Image search: [Google]
policespray.jpg
67KB, 561x314px
>>34305956
lol who brings their grandma and kid to a fucking protest
>>
>>34305414
No and I have been strongly considering showing up there looking for a fight to beat in some antifa faces in. Biggest scum in America. I would be overjoyed to skin them alive. I say bring it those animals started this and I am more than willing to finish it. The Constitution is far more important than those antifa traitors taking money from foreigners like George Soros and pushing to overthrow the government. Modern day Confederates. This is what I lift for to beat the shout out of craven antifa. Only cowardly traitors cover their faces. If they were normal left or right wing people I wouldn't give a shit though. They need to be eliminated like their master George Soros.
>>
>>34305998
he just shoved her head back, not a hit
>>
>>34306041
>everybody on the right wing are Nazis

I'm not a Nazi.
My great grandfather fought against the Nazis.

There's one group today who look like Nazi brownshirts, and it sure as hell isn't the right wing.
>>
File: 14567721132850.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
14567721132850.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>>34306054
>I have been strongly considering showing up there looking for a fight to beat in some antifa faces in
>STRONGLY CONSIDERING

I am shivering in fear, you absolute cucklord
>>
>>34305855

problem is that politics isn't a no-impact aspect of public life, so it's difficult to let slide if you have the strength of your convictions; especially with how the right wing is now.

obamacare is a good example. its repeal will be a matter of life and death for millions; doesn't leave much room for agreeing to disagree, does it? paul ryan recently had a man stand up at a q&a session and tell him to his face that without the ACA he would be dead, and may die if it's removed. this is the law that ryan has moved with all speed to repeal with no concrete plan to replace it, and likely no desire to replace it. is there room for polite disagreement in that interaction?

we're not playing for marbles here kids. you wanna talk, fine, but if you want people to chill you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>34306087
The only problem is I would have to drive 5 hours. Probably might be worth it to beat some asshole traitors faces in though.
>>
>>34306054
>The Constitution is far more important than

meanwhile, president trump refuses to show his tax returns and could quite likely be in flagrant violation of rules against accepting foreign money (for obvious reasons).

the constitution; good when it lines up with my reactionary nationalism, shitty when it interferes with mein fuhrer.
>>
File: tumblr_oaajeeBE921tb18n1o1_400.jpg (17KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaajeeBE921tb18n1o1_400.jpg
17KB, 398x370px
>>34306106
>The only problem is I would have to drive 5 hours

oh yes, I am sure that's the ONLY problem
>>
>>34306054

You're the traitor fascist We'll fucking hang out anti-American cuck like the orange cock sucking whore you are.
>>
>>34306122
>Complains about foreign money.
>Hillary opened received tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments through her Clinton Foundation including the Saudi Royal Family
>Antifa taking foreign money from George Soros.
>>
>>34306146
You know what I will be there tomorrow. 3 pm choose a location. Lets meet up.
>>
>>34306146
Why did you not respond? I am completely serious lets meet up. I will be the 6'4 black guy with the beard and wearing a green shirt with the American flag jacket. There will be a group of 4 of us all black. Although maybe I can convince a couple more teammates to come. My friends will stay out of it and focus on other antifa. Don't waste my time coward.
>>
>>34305414
nah left-wing people have always been violent. look at history.
>>
>>34305472
they're just black bloc anarchist faggots, they show up at anything politics related to get attention
hell england and france riot better than us, everyone here too much of a cuck to hedonism to do anything
>>
>>34306146
Give me a fucking location.
>>
>>34305472
We're not even in the same league as the 60s/early 90s race riots.

Until we're at that point im comfy
>>
>>34306146
Come on bitch boi give me a location so we can meet. You started this and I want to end this. I am more than ready for this.
>>
>>34306146
Disgusting lefty cucks always afraid.
>>
>>34306641
I know he acts tough and when I try to meet up. He chickens out like a little fucking bitch.
>>
>>34306547
>"u-uh 1v1 rust fagget"
>implying you can even get out of your mom's house

small Subway next to Gallaudet U in 5 hours
better bring a knife
>>
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE
>>
>>34306681
I will be there at 3 pm tomorrow. 4 black guys. Might be more if some of my teammates want to come. I will be waiting. Get your biggest guy because our 6'11 center is coming too and wants to fight someone.
>>
File: Trump21.png (208KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Trump21.png
208KB, 700x700px
>>34306691
Ahhh someone mad feels great to be American.
>>
>>34306710
All w*** "people" are cockroaches. I wish I were born black.

Pic Related, it's me
>>
File: Meirl.jpg (29KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Meirl.jpg
29KB, 640x1136px
>>34306730
I love white people I wish I was white. Blacks are truly disgusting.

Pic related is me.
>>
>>34306188
>literal no-u response
>implying lefties like republican-lite hillary clinton anyway

the reason she lost is that so few of us could stomach voting for her, especially after we got a taste of sanders. well, "lost." she won the popular vote, she just lost the college.

but more to the point, hillary being corrupt doesn't make it okay for trump to be even more corrupt, and it doesn't make you any less selective in your adherence to the constitution.
>>
>>34306707
holy shit dude I just noticed did you write all of those other responses yourself
You're a fucking autist
>>
>>34306768
Don't worry about it just make sure you got someone for my center to fight too. Also its going to be 6 of us now confirmed. Look for the 6 black guys outside subway tomorrow. Marcus has not fought in a while and he is itching for one. He will be the one in the Obama shirt.
>>
File: r0_0_729_409_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (22KB, 729x409px) Image search: [Google]
r0_0_729_409_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
22KB, 729x409px
>tfw Australian
>tfw people here care more about the USA election than our own

>tfw Australia Day is next week
>tfw you live near some leftist town that decided to change the date because it offends Abos or some gay shit
>tfw you're going to get drunk as fuck, eat some dexies, go into town with your MAGA hat and hang out with racist bogans all day

>tfw some absolute fucking legend did this over Sydney today
>>
>>34305414
I'm more scared of the people empowered by the new administration, since I'm brown. I've started carrying knives around and I'm planning to start getting guns when I get home from college. I have a right to defend myself, and white nationalists aren't going to get me without a fight.
>>
>>34306765
You think Trump is more corrupt than shillary? That's laughable.
>>
>>34306805
Is Australia day the sorry day shit? Or do you have multiple of those type of days?
>>
>>34306765
Just wait until I am there tomorrow. I will be black guy in the American flag jacket and green shirt. You antifa are scum accepting foreign money from Soros. I know Obama is going to be proud of me for kicking your fucking ass. For the record I didn't vote for Trump.
>>
>>34305821
Also important to consider that iPhones now show Vox headlines

The MSM has never been great but now you can just find a news oulet online that fits your ideology to a tee which only cements people in their paradigms rather than exposing them to new thought
>>
>>34306765
Trey's cousin wants to come but he is short and only six feet tall. So bring someone short we up to 7 black guys now.
>>
>>34306100
Yelling at the other side over social media when you straight up know its not gonna change their opinion, so you're wasting time and talking to a wall isn't gonna really change anything though.

It'll make them feel smug for 5 seconds when they "one up" them but thats it.

>>34305986
Well as long as you don't do the same when they reveal their left wing then its all good and their fault for being judgemental. People are more than their political opinions. It seems everyones forgotten that.

Two people could completely relate to each other on everything on politics but then its still a no go. They automatically assume that right wings are auto nazis and white supremacists or that left wings are social justice warriors and safe space crybabies. Sometimes people look at political stances and go "Oh that sounds cool. I wish the country was like that" and its never brought up again.

Which brings up my next point, if people don't wanna fall out with others or lose others due to their political stances then don't bring it up. They don't HAVE to know your political stance, at all, even during political discussions. Its just this weird ass world these days where people believe they have to make their political opinion known, they don't. If they don't want an argument over politics, don't bring up politics.

I don't believe I'm being an idealist or asking for the impossible here because this is what used to happen until late 2015 or so. 2012's election was never this bad and by then social media was big.

I can't be the only one who genuinely does not give a fuck about someones political stance unless it means their beliefs mean they're gonna kill me on the spot, right?
>>
>>34306765
She didn't lose because Berniebros didn't vote for her. She lost because not enough black people turned out to vote for her. Look at the numbers. You're going to nominate Sanders or Warren or something next election and lose again because you don't realize the Obama coalition only works for charismatic black men.
>>
>>34306821
I think carrying a weapon is a good idea for anyone on the left. I always carry my knife when I go out.

Stay safe brother
>>
>>34306999
True I am black and voted for Obama last time and this time I voted Gary Johnson. I can't wait to kick those antifa faces in I am gonna bring my steel toed boots. He started a fight and he is going to get one.
>>
>>34306681
aight i getting sleep and marcus and giving us all knives. see ya tomorrow bitch boi
>>
>all this fearmongering
Nothing is going to happen. Jeez. The left literally can't do anything, but whine and bitch about Trump becoming potus. They don't even know how to shoot, nor do they own guns. We'll be cool.
>>
>>34306999

losing the independents was more important than any of that, who would've felt the bern readily but instead were faced with a hitler versus mega-satan choice. they're liberal at heart but don't identify with the democratic party for what are probably obvious reasons, and they were the big turncoats on election day.

what's dead is establishment politics, obama with them. the people want a new direction, and either the blue donkey party nominates a progressive who will give it to them, or is swiftly destroyed. there's no value to a center-left party that keeps running to the right anymore.

i don't have high hopes though. the run for dnc chair is showing that the party hasn't figured out why they lost, or perhaps more accurately, they don't like the conclusion that the knowledge would bring so they're carefully ignoring it. change will be so difficult and time-consuming from the inside that only a fool would engage in it anyway. so what we're stuck with is the red elephant party, which is blatantly in the pocket of wall street, and the blue donkey party which might as well be controlled opposition, if that's not its true nature already. the only open avenues are for things to get worse. just makes you want to secede from the union it does.

also, we can't put too much hope on the black vote because it'll be getting even more thoroughly suppressed next voting season. thanks, voter id laws.
>>
I get debating and such, I just don't get this whole
>SJW BTFO
>Right-wing nazi just got rekt!
>I must argue with this anonymous person and change their opinion and derail the thread and I know their opinion isn't gonna change but I'll continue anyway

Kind of deal. It all seems pointless.
>>
are all rioters normies?
>>
>>34307166
Yeah they are all degenerates that is why they hide their faces.
>>
>>34305472
>Alex Jones on TMZ
lmao wtf
>>
>tfw my brother is going to be protesting tomorrow
>he could be hanging out with me but he cancelled our plans
>tfw my brother is a fucking commie
>>
>>34307222
You should beat the fuck out of that commie bastard. I can't stand protesters I didn't protest when we got a nigger president why is he protesting now?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I want a real MAGA hat but they don't ship to my country, so I've gotta make do with a shitty fake :(
>>
>>34307139
I actually like when there's a civilized debate on here. It's given me both sides of the argument, and from there on out, I can make my own opinion. It's a lot better than what you hear on the news nowadays, where everyone tries to spin it. It doesn't matter if you're MSNBC or Fox. Just garbage.
>>
>>34307265
I have in the past but for different reasons also no idea the reason he is protesting he is just mentally ill and somehow thinks he's morally right.
>>
>>34307293
Gimme a description of him and I will pay him a visit tomorrow after I have finished with bitchboi.
>>
>>34307222
Personally, I would cut off all contact with him if I were you. He's lost.
>>
>>34307314
Nah he's still young he just needs to realize he is wrong.
>>
>>34307269
They don't ship here either, unfortunately. I was thinking of buying an authentic, second-hand one on ebay.
>>
File: 1441858706002.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1441858706002.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>34305472
>she didnt look like a woman to me
>>
When your kid cries, do you get worried?

No, you ignore the little shit until he realizes whining and crying isn't going to do anything or get him anything.

Liberals are children that need to grow up, start treating them like it
>>
I thought it was a bit too early for people to protest but they are potentially a lot of valid concerns. Personally I'm somewhat worried about the new administrations stance toward science since it impedes a lot of good all around societal progress and probably more importantly undermines military weapon/equipment developments and capability which could stunt advancements that could be deciding factors in the long term as even a relatively small technology advancement could have a very large impact especially when many different militaries are moving away from large conventional forces against other large organized conventional forces.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.