[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the prostate is an under-utilized sexuel organ in males why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1465592493026.png (229KB, 628x708px) Image search: [Google]
1465592493026.png
229KB, 628x708px
the prostate is an under-utilized sexuel organ in males

why is that? it gives the best orgasms technically
>>
>>34305321
I think you already know the answer. It's tricky to access, sometimes makes a mess, can be painful if done improperly, has a stigma of being associated with homosexuality, and one wouldn't intuitively think sticking stuff up their butt would result in pleasure.

Plus the orgasms seem mythical to most men, personally I've tried anal masturbation about fifteen times and never quite reached orgasm.
>>
>under utilized
>every time u cum
Alright
>>
>>34305441
>tricky
false

>sometimes
false

>stigma
are you streaming it or something

>i tried

probably just mentally block if you know what you're doing

allowing yourself to desire after it =/= randomly shoving things up your bum with one hand and grasping a false sense of masculinity with the other
>>
>>34305321
>why is that?
it's up your ass
>>
>>34305521
Compared to regular masturbation, it is tricky and less clean. Even though everyone masturbates in private many guys refuse to try anal masturbation due to the social stigma that it is gay.

No, I get pretty into it, it just takes a hell of a long time to reach orgasm and I end up getting impatient and jack off. I haven't used anything but my fingers so far so perhaps when I get around to ordering a dildo my success will improve.
>>
>>34305524
so? get in there, it's your body

>>34305603
>less clean

omg i hope you are cleaning your bum first reeeeeeeeeee

are you straight?
>>
I have a prostate vibrator but I never use it because it takes like 30 minutes to get my asshole ready for it to be inserted and it hurts anyway
>>
>>34305321
Homosexuality isn't right anon
>>
>>34305706
alot of things arent right but it's too late for that
>>
>>34305657
Compared to just jacking off it is less clean. Jacking off is quick and mess free compared to anal masturbation. some people have to flush out their assholes before they can anally masturbate. Case in point >>34305681

I don't clean it particularly, I have a good diet and time masturbation about 4-12 hours after a poop and my anus seems clean, never gotten poop on my fingers.

Yeah I'm straight.
>>
>>34305321
Because it appears disgusting and dangerous, I cringe when I thinking about it, I've heard it increases chances of incontinence and haemorrhoids too, also >>34305441
>>
>>34305757
>yea

i figured if it's taking that long. i'd get a small vibrator to insert and stimulate and just beat off if i was you then. it takes me about the same time to reach orgasm but it's cleaner for me, with spanking it i star getting that hormone sweat that gets musky if i dont clean up, with my bp i just have a bunch of spit that i wipe and lick off
>>
>>34305825
>dangerous

literally a feminist agenda meme

give yourself a good few enemas for the first time(which is healthy) and then take it slow with one finger and use lube
>>
File: 1473608526866.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473608526866.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
>>34305483
everytime you have sex you use your brain, but name the last time you got a good mind fuck
>>
>>34305825
This is false. Only savages get incontinence. Its about pleasure and technique, not jamming the largest thing you can find up there over and over.
>>
>>34305882
>just beat off if i was you then
But that totally defeats the purpose of anal masturbation, I want to achieve a prostate orgasm. I'm a patient guy, I have failed many attempts in the past but I will keep trying, I think I'll make it someday.
>>
It doesn't feel good.
>it gives the best orgasms technically
No it doesn't
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.