[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anything, at least sperm-you got to the egg first.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: youdidit.png (366KB, 578x640px) Image search: [Google]
youdidit.png
366KB, 578x640px
If anything, at least sperm-you got to the egg first.
>>
>>34304988
Imagine what the other sperm must've been like if YOU got in first.
>>
>assuming that "you" are the sperm and not the egg
What if "you" are the egg and no matter what sperm reached it the baby born would have been "you"?
>>
>other sperm tried getting into the egg
>you get in easily as a result of their hard work

Damn I've been a lazy piece of shit since before I was sentient.
>>
>>34304988
Actually the sperm that was born wasn't the first. The ones that got there first crash into the egg wall until it breaks. You are the lazy piece of shit that takes the reward of other's work just because you're slower than them.
>>
>>34304988
desu When i look at my Dad, I'm not sure any combination of his genes would've turned out alright.
>>
>>34306773
>tfw dad is 6'2" good looking former commando
>played division one hockey and lacrosse in college
>pretty much the stereotypical golden boy growing up

And here I am stuck at 5'11" and a miserable failure hahahaha isn't life grand
>>
>>34306666
QUADS CONFIRM SNEAKY SPERMY FUCKS
>>
>>34306814
Same although I'm 6'1.
>>
File: 1461075945973.png (149KB, 702x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461075945973.png
149KB, 702x420px
>>34304988
Why can't we examine and chose the optimal sperm and artifically fertilize the egg yet?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.