[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rock bottoms in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: wtf-500x323.jpg (38KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-500x323.jpg
38KB, 500x323px
22 years old
>half drunk
>railing lines of coke in a cardboard box in my apartment
>(I have no chairs, nothing for almost two months, spending it all on cocaine)
>next to me, a hideous fat bitch I met on Tinder
>she takes lightly because she knows she can't ask for more
>we fuck, I cum inside her, no condom on
>almost faint from the coke in my body and the strenuous exercise
>wake up on the next day sweating to the idea that I got her pregnant
>walk her to a pharmacy to get a day-after pill
>make her swallow it in front of me

??? years old
>do coke in the bathroom of a McDonalds
>continue in the bathroom of my office
>get an awful rhinitis after snorting huge uncut chunks
>have to get medical assistance because of the pain
>dr. checks nose and says "thankfully, there's no necrosis"

??? years old
>into findom
>pay for random shit in a wishlist of a girl that I've never met IRL
>fap to pictures of her fucking her bf

23/24 years old
>into cuckolding
>have my gf fuck other guys and let me know about it
>fap to the idea of her being banged, and to photos of her sucking dick
>feel disgusted as fuck after I cum

Oh man, I have way too many of these experiences. Some I'm reluctant to even post anonymously.

I'm 24 now. I just go through normal phases and "what the fuck am I doing with my life" phases.

Sometimes I feel like the protagonist of Bright Lights, Big City, in case of any of you fucking faggots even read.

Anyone through something similar?
>>
>>34304806
what does cocaine have to do with being a cuck lol
>>
>>34304842
I never claimed there was a relationship between the two.
>>
File: 1468689704969.jpg (23KB, 212x387px) Image search: [Google]
1468689704969.jpg
23KB, 212x387px
What you've got to do is start focusing on memes. I'm serious. It's not Jesus, but you've got to put yourself fully into it--like a religion. Just ignore all these problems, focus on the memes, and you'll eventually see yourself at the end of this tunnel.
>>
>>34305459
Thanks for the laugh man

The Trump timeline we are in has made me feel a lot more hopeful about the future. I'll keep at that
>>
>>34305459
Indeed. OP, ever ask yourself why memes exist? It's an ancient yearning humans have had and we've only now found the proper way to express this yearning.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.