[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an anti-gun liberal, I have to say: you win, guys. With Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 8IBOP_transparent.png (572KB, 4000x3262px) Image search: [Google]
8IBOP_transparent.png
572KB, 4000x3262px
As an anti-gun liberal, I have to say: you win, guys.

With Trump as President now, the increase of hate crimes and attacks from his followers since the election, and the possible spike in those crimes to come, I might now have to get a gun to protect myself and whom I love.

For eons you've been battling for the second amendment, arguing that we all have a right to protect ourselves with bare arms, even if it risks having those arms fall into the wrong hands. It seems that in order to protect that right, you had to make the country, the world, a dangerous enough place to warrant weaponry and self-defense. A ravenous fanbase and followers unhinged and willing to do harm.

Well, you win. And I'm getting a gun to protect myself from you guys. You people are dangerous, and a threat to everyone around you. In order to protect something you childishly feel entitled, you put the safety and lives of everyone else at risk.

I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
File: 1483821219715.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1483821219715.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34304804
>liberal buys gun to defend himself from whites
>mfw he gets killed by nigger because his white guilt convinces him not to hurt the nig with a gun
>>
>purchases gun to defend from trump supporters
>mfw blacks are still 100x more likely to be killed by other blackies
>>
>>34304804

Thanks, I am. And *I* hope someday you realize how much of a monumental faggot you are and kill yourself.
>>
>>34304804
If you've ever lived out in the sticks where it can take an officer 20-30min to arrive, then you'll want to have a gun ready.
>>
>>34304804
meh, they are just going to yell more racial slurs, that's all.
>>
File: Redpanels Whitelash.png (86KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
Redpanels Whitelash.png
86KB, 928x336px
>the increase of hate crimes and attacks
You mean from liberals? Like the six cops assaulted by protesters? Or Richard Spencer getting suckerpunched for simply mentioning his beliefs? Or the black man who burnt down a church and tried to frame it on Trump supporters? Or the group that kidnapped a disabled kid and tortured him?

But I agree with your final point: everyone needs to concealed carry, it's only solution to these vicious attacks from the left.
>>
>>34304804
>Trump protestors riot in the streets, flip cars, set things on fire, kidnap autistic people and torture them on camera because they voted for Trump, attack police, attack "fascist" meetings with bats and wooden boards, assault people wearing MAGA hats in the streets

"Fucking Drumpf supporters are so fucking violent and dangerous I need a gun right now even though it'll probably give me PTSD when I fire the first round"
>>
>>34304804
>have to buy a gun to protect yourself from trump Supporters
Are you retarded? All the violent protests and attacks are from LIBERALS
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.