[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you about the most disgusting human being I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Ugly as fuck.jpg (29KB, 425x266px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly as fuck.jpg
29KB, 425x266px
Let me tell you about the most disgusting human being I have ever known.

>Start of middle school (7th grade).
>School puts all of the students on "teams".
>Teams are literally just a group of about 120 students, whom you will have all of your classes with some of these people.
>My team has Sarah.
>That girl.
>Obsessed with wolves, fat, and has an annoyingly high pitched voice, like the voice you have when holding your nose.
>Like pic related, but much paler.
>Somehow not retarded, but just barely.
>Has no friends, because she is so unpleasant to be around.
>Has no bullies (to her face, at least), because she is so unpleasant to be around.
>Math teacher made really high pitched voice, once, and laughed her ass of when someone pointed out that she sounded like Sarah.
>She eats her hair.
>SHE EATS HER FUCKING HAIR.
>Like, just grabs a handful of it, brings it to her mouth, tears it off with her teeth, and swallows it.
>Missed a day of school, because she was in the hospital, getting hairball removed from her intestines.
>Fastforward to high school.
>She is in my art class.
>Teacher shows us portfolio of past student works to give us an example of what our upcoming project will be like.
>Sarah points out the obvious for every example.
>One girl finally snaps and shouts "shut the fuck up, Sarah!"
>Teacher doesn't punish her, because she is also sick of Sarah's shit.
>Because Sarah has no friends, she spends literally all of her free time reading Twilight and other related shit.
>Literally reads while walking, causing her to bump into people all the time.
>Missed last month and a half of junior year because she tried to cross the street while reading and got hit by a bus.
>Funniest shit anyone at the school has ever heard.
>Spent all of senior year in a wheelchair.
>No one felt bad.

No matter how bad your school life was, it was probably better than Sarah's.
>>
>"H-Ha! We're not as autistic as her, so that makes us better people."
>>
This is really tame for someone who is supposed to be so disgusting.
>>
Honestly why are people like that even in school
I don't like that society expects slow people to blend in with the others
They are not fit for it, they might be homo sapiens but I'd hardly call them humans, it's fair to them to make them do what humans do
>>
>>34305016
If that's tame, I don't want know the people you've encountered.
>>
>>34304794
>I am literally a 14 year old normalfag retard
Fuck off to /b/.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.