[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /exChad/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Smoke.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>be in middle school
>have good looks and athletics
>be on basketball team
>be in the popular group
>have a new girlfriend every month
>have sexual relations with 9 girls throughout career

Fast forward to high school

>get computer
>play vidya
>get home schooled for maximum WoW grind time
>become fat
>stop growing at 5"6'
>lose my friends
>start hanging out with dweeb who i used to make fun of in middle school
>we play vidya together
>he shows me 4chan

And the rest of the timeline is textbook NEET. End me senpai.
>>
I was chad for 6 months.then I lost my confidence agian.it was very fun
>>
>Peaking in middle school

lol
>>
>>34304691
what happened to your dweeb friend?
>>
>>34304691
>>stop growing at 5"6'
>tfw 5'5"
I'm tempted to hate former chads but this is truly the worst thing after small dick
Small dick is worse just because you are so close to being attractive but your dick is unacceptable to women
Height is horrible for obvious reasons. I don't let it bother me now but it's awful when you think about it
Somehow I'm less of a man just because of genetics
>>
I peaked at 5'7" when I was 13. Interestingly enough I had a girlfriend then and lots of girls wanted my dick

That all stopped when I was about 15-16

Really makes you think
>>
I was a grade school and middle school chad in a rural area

then I went to a bigger high-school and was no longer the big fish

sobering experience, to say the least.
>>
>>34304691
>Go to college
>decide fuck it, new place I can actually be a chad, I'm not a manlet or hideous
>Act cocky with women, generally cocky and fun
>already liked drugs and alcohol, so that wasn't a problem
>discover I'm actually a great dancer
>Lose my virginity to two bisexual girls at the same time
>one time get blackout drunk and some girl has sex with me
>feel raped
>confidence with women is kill
>still a friendly and fun guy, but the feeling of being raped doesn't shake
>get depressed
>get really depressed
>get fat
>become NEET post graduation for a good bit
I currently I am losing weight and working, but I'm still fat and just a wagie at least I still have friends I guess. I know I am a normie reee etc. Sorry lads. I was a bot in HS I swear
>>
>>34304691
>Be me
>Middle school/High school I actually knew who I was
>Peaked early
>Got laid before anyone else
>Took two V cards
>Wasn't really chad just confident in some delusional sense
>Believed women weren't shitty people
>Had friends, believed people operated with a sense of honor

Fast forward to college
>Switch gets flipped
>Start isolating myself
>Start developing such crippling anxiety
>Have always used drugs since I was 15 now the drugs don't work
>Start using heroin
>Literally destroy my life
>Embarrass myself continually at literally everything I do
>Can't handle the chaotic nature of life
>Became a drug dealer
>Even with all this power still managed to embarrass myself and act like a faggot
>Liked some junkie bitch who was nothing more than a junkie bitch

Fast forward to now
>No money
>No resources
>4 months off methadone
>Literally am so frightened by my own brain I can't even interact with people

I have become such a disgrace to myself I can barely even deal with myself its so savage all I can feel is shame guilt and disappointment. Boat load of problems its so bad I have to see a therapist. Thinking about just getting on benzos for awhile because the only time I can even think rationally about anything is when I am high. I have absolutely no ability to deal with my emotions they literally just lead to me being impulsive

>tfw have I always been like this? How did this not occur to me a long time ago and I could have saved myself years upon years upon years of suffering
>>
>>34305593
>junkie
>drug dealer
You deserve hell desu. I have no sympathy for your kind. Be offended.
>>
Not a Chad but normie for sure. But then people moved away, we went to Secondary School, puberty hit, I guess I didn't mature fast enough because suddenly I plummeted to the bottom of the barrel.

I remember when people used to come to me and invite me all over. Once I had a fight over who got to hang out with me.
>>
>>34305881
I hope a junkie kills you for your wallet. Then you'll know what having no sympathy for them actually gets you
>>
>>34305382
sorry to hear about the rape anon, hope things are looking up
>>
>>34304691
>exchad
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>34305980
>I hope a junkie kills you for your wallet
It is likely to happen, since junkies are human trash with their value system destroyed by years of "chillinnn on opiatesss duuude so comfy".

Kys nigger
Youre a literal worthless scum and you don't do good to anyone else then your nigger dealer. I bet that even your mother wished you would die already so she could stop worrying.
>>
>>34305980
>implying a junkie wouldnt kill me for my wallet if I had sympathy for them
Kek m8 dont flatter yourself
>>
>>34306313
>>34306337
I'm not even a junkie or the guy you replied to, but I really do hope a junkie murders you over 2 dollars
>>
>chad all throughout middle school
>had sex with roughly 8-10 women before leaving high school
>dropped out of school in grade 11 to devote more time to my band that was taking off
>played shows, made money, thought I was king
>tried meth
>spent the next couple years as a menacing junky

Skip forward to today:
>been clean for 2 years
>been lifting hard and eating like a savage ever since I stopped meth
>look like ultrachad9000 but have very fragile mind riddled with anxiety
>can't get a decent job
>have no education
>drugs ruined my ability to feel satisfied or happy
>no social life
>all I have is a shit job and a gym membership
>>
>>34305256
>tfw 5'6" with a 3" dick and misaligned eyes
Even if I work out, I'll just end up looking like dwarfed version of Sloth from Goonies.
>>
>>34306206
It's weird because I found the girl attractive and absolutely would have had sex with her, but I just feel violated because someone took advantage. I am not a casual blackout guy. I am a "lose the english language and motor function" blackout. I almost burned my parents house down more than once blackout. It is bad.
I don't know why someone would fuck me while I was like that, or how I didn't hurt them, because I tend to be violent in that state too.
Eh, things will look up when I finally have two short haired qts double suck my dick again. maybe I flew too close to the sun.
>>
>>34305881
lol

was i asking for sympathy you fucking faggot?
Its a story. Kill yourself
>>
>>34306445
Whatever, drug idealizer.
Youve watched too many hollywood movies.
>>
>>34306530
>sadposting
>acting tough
Choose one and only one desu
>>
>>34307052
Ok

You are honestly retarded as fuck so I am just going to try to explain this you as simply as I can

>You can't act tough on the internet

The fact you are even assuming that was my aim is actually insulting to my intelligence. You are just some faggot kid who is projecting some false ideal about why people use.. I didn't use because I am a bad person, its actually pretty complicated.. no one chooses to be an addict you fucking faggot piece of shit

>I seriously hope you die

Second, you assume I used to be like a cool guy or because fuck my mom or whatever. I was a fucking drug dealer because I was a junkie not because I wanted to be cool.

Dude honestly, like in all seriousness, you are a really really dumb person, I really hope something really bad happens to you that humbles you because when I read How fucking dense and retarded your comments are it actually makes me mad that people are allowed to be this stupid and exist.

I wasn't asking for your god damn sympathy or was I trying to be tough do you have a fucking brain you faggot fucking kid?
>>
>>34304691

Get a gun little vegetable. Join the soup.
>>
>>34307052
>sadposting

Again, faggot, it was a story. Just a story. Yes, if you have a brain and you know what board you are posting on it will probably be sad.. do you really need to point that out

I am aware its sad if you even took the time to read you are also aware that I am self aware of the situation.. what's the point of even engaging the idea that I don't know that?

>Mad because some kid who did drugs obviously fucked your mom or made you look like a bitch or something

Now, he comes on here with the impression that people do drugs because they want to be cool

This assumption is so far from the truth like someone needs to like pick you up out of your chair and throw you in the middle of a crime infested area you need to stop watching tv and actually step outside..

Doing drugs doesn't make you cool or make you tough or whatever faggot insecurity you are projecting onto my situation. Doing drugs isn't even remotely a rational decision.. it just happened and I had literally no ability to stop myself in the middle of what was happening and go why am I doing this

I mean I did for awhile I felt guilty as shit I couldn't believe that I was the kind of person who did this but it worked for me despite how obviously self destructive it was.

Doing drugs doesn't make you cool man its actually the exact opposite its really a shame that had to be what happened but unfortunately if I could take it all back I would still do the exact same thing and I stand by that decision because its literally the only thing that actually makes any sense to me

Hopefully you might not be such a complete and utter dumbass in the future because people like you man you are so stupid its actually infuriating

I actually needed to take the time to explain this to you because when you post shit like that its insane you have even made it this far being this stupid
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>34304691
Fucking yes thank god there are others like me

>be me
>born
>go into small school
>get bullied 90% of the time
>JUST
>stay there until 8th grade

>go into the highschool of that town
>the bullyness carries on me
>JUST

>move with my dad to Sacramento after freshman year
>new school, new me, no one knows anything about me, and im fairly attractive so i should have an okay advantage
>make some good friends
>doing semi-decent
>friends with a good amount of chicks
>things are going well
>3/4 of the way done with school
>grades are fucked
>depression hits hard
>date a girl named Miya
>she just broke up so her and i weren't getting along to well wasn't doing too good
>so i flirt and go talk with another girl Natasha that was friends with me since day 1
>makes Miya pissed
>depression hits harder
>lose all friends at this point
>cut all the way down my arm
>get caught
>go to mental hospital for 3 weeks
>fuck i just got a literaly flashback as im typing this of that shit
>finally get out
>Miya gives me a sweet big hug :)
>shit is still sorta fucked though
>some of my previous friends talked to me a little
>still end up losing all them
>summer time
>get back together with 9/10 Miya
>lose my virginity to her, im so glad i did, i have no regrets, she's beautiful
>go visit my mother (old town) for 2 weeks
>get in arguments with Miya
>she breaks up with me ONE DAY before im about to get back home (Sacramento) to her

>now i live back in my old town with 1 friend and i'm on independent study so i only go to school once a week and stay inside 95% of the day

It was fun while it lasted..
>>
>>34307384
>I didn't use because I am a bad person
Doesn't excuse your crimes you fucking nigger. Youre same as every other self-righteous nigger who says he "dindu nuffin" and it was circumstances that led him to rape/steal/murder.

You used. You stole. You dont deserve mercy, you deserve to be publicly hung like every other junkie criminal, as an example for others.

>>34307492
>it just happened and I had literally no ability to stop myself in the middle of what was happening and go why am I doing this
This is exactly what Im talking about. You didnt wanna go through withdrawals, so you stole/dealt drugs/whatever you did. Then, withdrawals pass and you decice that 'it wasnt you' that did it, that it was the drug.

Youre a fucking pussy. You just wanted to get high and you know it. Everything else is a bullshit story you should tell to normies so they would take pity on you and accept you back to society - not to r9k.
>>
>>34308881
dude you are literally so stupid its actually painful trying to discern if you are just trying to piss me off or this is actually how you think

I never once.. asked for mercy I never once tried to excuse my actions

Why are you so fucking dumb

I never told you ONCE my actions were remotely justified, where do you think all the shame guilt and humiliation come from

I was merely explaining the situation

No shit I was doing fucked up shit because I didn't want to be sick I consciously made the decision to be a piece of shit

How is that fucking news to you.
>>
>>34308881
>Then, withdrawals pass and you decice that 'it wasnt you' that did it, that it was the drug.

Fucking quote me faggot where did I ever once make that assumption or specifically say that this wasn't my fault where did I once reference that belief.. you're just literally some pissed off little edgy faggot don't get so triggered because your step dad or whoever beat you when you were a kid after doing a line of coke that's not on me
>>
>>34308881
Also here's something that's actually funny

I am off drugs you fucking dense mental midget that's definitely curious because either I am as delusional as you think I am or I actually realized exactly what you have said and have been trying to do something about it. You are literally human fucking trash its so funny how inferior you really are and I bet you are too. You need a scapegoat to point your fingers at so your own miserable existence at least gets some credit

You are such crap dude I really hope you get stabbed by some nigger I really do.
>>
>>34308881
You can't take back what has happened, in order for you to understand why I did the things I did I fucking explained it to you I wasn't asking you to forgive my actions

Dude seriously, you are really fucking stupid.
>>
>>34309009
If you agree that junk turns you into a scum, then why are you mad at me for saying it out loud? Did I trigger you, you junk fuck? I have deeply rooted hatred for junkies and addicts in general for my own fucking reasons and theres nothing you can do about it.

>>34309034
>Doing drugs isn't even remotely a rational decision.. it just happened and I had literally no ability to stop myself in the middle of what was happening and go why am I doing this
Here's your quote, you fucking nigger
>>
>>34305881
Lmfao at you. Fucking retarded law drone idiot.

Literally everyone who works in a liquor store is a "drug dealer". Drug dealers shouldn't be shamed (unless they're lacing/selling incorrectly dosed stuff), they are heroes.
>>
>>34309009
>>34309034
>>34309135
>>34309160
So much effort to make it seem "wrong" to say that addicts are bad people. Kek.
At the very least, this thread will die, we will all forget about each other, but you will continue to live your whole life on maintainence or constant therapy, will have to avoid alcohol cuz it would get you in temptation to use, or youll simply use for the rest of your days.
And me... I'm a normal person with perfectly functional reward center in brain. I can enjoy things. Can you say the same?
>>
>>34309170
>le alcohol is technically a drug so its equal to heroin
Junkies actually believe this
>>
>>34309268
No I still drink no problems heroin is an issue far past just it being a chemical addiction it literally is who you are

For a lot of us (not excusing my actions and I have to state this because people really are as dense as I think they are) its more than just being a drug addict its really a lot deeper than that

>>34309247
Addicts inherently aren't bad people dude they become bad people NO ONE WANTS TO BE AN ADDICT can you read motherfucker this isn't fucking remotely a justification READ THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING

You have absolutely no ground here because its a lot deeper than just wanting to get high otherwise there would have been some semblance of rational thought to discontinue there are a lot more factors at play then I just wanted to get high or I am a bad person its really not that simple

>>34309247
The maintenance and constant therapy that's bullshit see it actually takes balls to try and change your habits therapy is like a safe space for deluded thinking well aware of that
>>
>>34309247
JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Let me tell you right now, if you didn't do drugs in your youth, then you WASTED it. It's that simple. No benefit for being "straight edge", no "taking the slow, safe route", just ZERO MEMORIES or fun experiences. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about you /fit/ health freaks, you spend SO MUCH TIME avoiding ANYTHING that actually feels or tastes good and you get NOTHING out of it. Your sobriety has done FUCK ALL for you, you're STILL an autistic loser on fucking 4CHAN. LMFAO.

Literally 90% of people in human history drank alcohol, and probably half as many did all sorts of drugs from psychedelic plants to smoking tobacco to opiates. As long as you aren't absolute genetic shit then even a heavy drinking habit will make literally no difference to your overall health and the cause of your life.

Words cannot explain how much I hate you pathetic, "iron pill" scum. The entire "muh degeneracy" argument is basically summed up by the fact that ALL OF YOU missed out on underage drinking, smoking weed, lots of sex and drug use, basically things that ALL NORMAL PEOPLE HAD GROWING UP.

It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young "men" have reacquired VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY as an excuse for why they're virgins at the age of 25. LMFAO. Just admit it, you're an UNWANTED INCEL. Instead, you spastics LITERALLY FORCE YOURSELVES to fucking ROLEPLAY as straight-edge Christians (as in ANY normal people are religious these days lmfao) as an excuse as to why you can't get laid. It's EMBARRASSING.
>>
>>34309247
Now I know you are going to look down and see the statement no one wants to be an addict and then think I am still excusing my behavior.. I am not fucking excusing it, I am aware being a drug addict is a trait of unstable mentally ill retards but you act like the decision was completely within my control obviously I didn't have any because the decision I did made ultimately destroyed my life

That shit right there is hallmark mental illness and an inability to form good human relationships that a substance is a second best bastion of not caring about that.. it runs fucking deeper dude than just being "a bad person"

Fuck you guys are stupid as fuck
>>
>>34309382
>dude heroin lmao
Your life must be pathetic if you think it aint worth living without junk
>>
>>34309407
>I am not fucking excusing it, I am aware being a drug addict is a trait of unstable mentally ill retards but you act like the decision was completely within my control obviously I didn't have any because the decision I did made ultimately destroyed my life
Just because something isn't (or at least you think it isn't) within your control, doesn't me hate you less for it.
I don't give a shit about what you've been through - throughout my life I have had best friends slide into addiction. I tried to help most of them, and even so all of them have backstabbed me. Ex-girlfriend cheated on me with a dealer so she could get high all the time. The boyfriend of a friend of mine physically abused her even though he lived in her house and at her expenses. At the same time he was one of the nicest people I have ever met, and everyone I knew liked him and wanted to help him. He was a speed addict tho.

All of them have had the same reasoning as you - boohoo, my life sucks, i didnt want this, its beyond my control - NOBODY CARES YOU FUCKING SCUM. YOU COULD CHOOSE NOT TO FUCK OVER OTHER PEOPLE BUT YOU DIDNT CUZ ITS EASIER FOR YOU THAT WAY. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>34309963
Been waiting for this response.. You immediately assume every motherfucker is like one of your punk friends or your shitty ex girlfriend

This is exactly what I thought. Piss off you little rodent
>>
>>34310459
Yes, I immediately assume so. Because there wasn't a single person to prove me wrong - or even to tell me a story of a different ending. I've never heard of an addict that didn't backstab everyone they were close to.

And you aren't any different. Cuz that's what junk is. Hate as much as you want, call me names, believe that I'm "closeminded normie who thinks every drug user is a criminal junkie". But at the end of the day you will know your own truth better then I will ever do.

And that's when you will realize I was right.
>>
>>34310807
Dude here's the kicker are you ready for it..

I know I am piece of shit. If you knew how to read I was fucking TELLING A STORY. Do you know what that means. TELLING A STORY. And you go off on me because I used drugs. That is my problem with you, I have done nothing to you personally.

Even when I was a drug user I got fucking stabbed in the back, but what you fail to realize is that is LITERALLY how strong those drugs are, yes you can stand on your moral high ground all you want.

I am not excusing myself or other people not at all, but you are dealing with a substance that you have no idea what kind of power it has it changes the way you think man

I can barely deal with reality I literally cant sleep at night. Stop being butthurt about what some losers did to you people are all shitty no matter who they are

I have YET to meet a decent person in this life dude who isn't some under cover snake scum arrogant piece of fucking shit literally.. that's probably a lot of the reason why I used, I literally hate everyone

As for you.. shocker people who do drugs are bad, I was never once trying to rationalize anything I did I was just telling a story my life is fucking terrible yeah I did bad things. Everyone is a piece of shit one way or another kid. Get over it, fuck them. Why would you have even bothered after the first one screwed you

Seems like a kind of shame on you moment does it not?

But to support my theory, you watched your friends turn into pieces of shit no? You watched people you consider "decent" have no ability to get this drug under control and literally continue doing it despite negative consequences they were enduring

Its real enough kid I think your friends proved that much to you.. as well as your junkie girlfriend lol
>>
>>34310807
But I will agree with you on one thing

I am a bad person you are right about that but at the same time never once did I claim to be a decent person

But you cannot right people off the way that you do. I know where you are coming from my life has literally been a steaming pile of shit and I suppose that is why I take that out on other people.. but drug addiction is a real thing whether you want to accept it or not

Perhaps I was never a good person though I mean Ive sort of always been someone who is just kind of a son of a bitch but its not because I was powerful it was because I felt weak and you get tired of people always trying to get the upper hand on you and this is decent people

People will always try to find a way to take advantage its human nature literally its disgusting but that's life

Guess I just cant handle that fact
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.