[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /6head/ here? how are you holding up, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: im ok.jpg (48KB, 646x306px) Image search: [Google]
im ok.jpg
48KB, 646x306px
who /6head/ here?

how are you holding up, anon?
>>
>>34304686
>how are you holding up, anon?
Alright, It started when I was in late high school. So, I've really stopped caring at this point.
>>
26 here and about 1.5 on that chart, fucking paranoid its going to get worse.
>>
>>34304701
>I've stopped caring
but how do you remain an aesthetic human being?
how do you not be a laughing stock?
how do you justify your bad hand in the genetic lottery to other people?

regardless of your own personal position on hair loss or whatever evolutional implications it has, how do you convince anyone that you aren't just a shitty, ugly person?

I like to think it's the natural progression from heavy body hair (like chimps) to hairless creatures. But it's fucking ugly and I'm not about to deny that.

>>34304708
it certainly isn't going to get better without drugs like rogaine and propecia that sacrifice your sexual performance, at least not without plugs/surgery.
>>
>>34304801
>but how do you remain an aesthetic human being?
Shave it all off and start lifting. You'll look better to yourself.
>how do you not be a laughing stock?
Normies don't care. If they do, they have self-esteem issues.
>how do you justify your bad hand in the genetic lottery to other people?
I say I have bad genetics.
>how do you convince anyone that you aren't just a shitty, ugly person?
Why should I care what others think about me?
>>
>>34304686
>Tfw stage 2 and only 19
just end it senpai.
>>
>>34304960
You've got a long road ahead of you my dude. buckle up, it ain't gonna get better.
>>
>>34304686
I'm 25 and I'm probably a 1. I've been a 1 for as long as 4chan has made me self conscious about potentially balding, so 19.

I've already planned to get plugs in the future. Anyone have any advice? Will I need to do touchups is I get plugs at stage 2?
>>
>>34305040
fuck you nigger.
>anyone have any advice?
go to a bar and get laid and get compliments on your hair or whatever you bitch faggot. hair isn't your issue right now.
>>
I think I'm somewhere between 2 and 3. I've had a thin spot since I was 22 now I'm 25 and my hair is falling out in strands. Honestly I've just kind of excepted it, plan to keep my head shaved from now on. Going to the dermatologist to get a medical opinion, however.
>>
>>34304686
Why can't science cure it, wtf is wrong with science?
>>
>>34305080
in my experience doctors just want to give you scripts for expensive drugs because they get a cut. ask yourelf if it's worth losing your entire libido for the chance of getting a few follicles back.
>>
>>34305113
>Risk losing my libido
>Posting on /r9k/

With a few exceptions, I only ever got laid through prostitutes and now that Backpage is censored I don't expect to get laid. Besides, I unironically have a waifu and I've come to terms with my incelism.
>>
>>34305195
right, ok. It's like, if you're bald (and you don't embrace it like say joe rogan my lifetime idol) you won't get laid. If you take propecia and shit, you might get a date, but your dick doesn't work anymore. good luck getting it up and holy shit good luck climaxing if you take propecia daily call up guinness for your world record if you pull that shit off.
>>
>19
>already a 4/5
> literal combover

Got a used hairmax for christmas
>>
>>34304686
>caught it at 2
>used mommy and daddy's money to get a script for baldie meds
Hope it works lads. Need to get that blood test though.
This doctor cured the shit out of my acne, so I trust him to cure my baldness.
>>
>>34305288
Dude I'd far rather not hate myself every time I look at myself then not be able to get it up.
>>
Near 2 and I'm 27. I looked at a picture of when I was 7 recently and I had the same hairline then so I don't know.

I think I have a bit more receding to do (looking at my dad) but he's 67 now and still has a full scalp so here's hoping.
>>
File: Untitled.png (615KB, 540x814px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
615KB, 540x814px
>>34304686
I've turned 22 2 months ago and I'm already at stage 4.
I really wonder why it's happening to me because baldness doesn't run in my family. Unfortunately there way too many possibilities, from bad diet to lack of sun to depression to stress.
I just hope i'll either lose everything for good and not have to shave anymore or have it completely grow back and look ok again.
>>
File: kornheiser_lel.jpg (12KB, 231x363px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser_lel.jpg
12KB, 231x363px
>tfw inherited good hair genetics from my dad so not going bald anytime soon

Also just go completely bald.
>>
>tfw born with 2
JUST
>>
Between 1 and 2, I turned 29 about a week ago.
For the last holidays I bought myself a hair clipper, so I don't have to go to a barber shop anymore. I look decent enough with a buzzcut.
I will sport that look until I can't do it anymore, then I will just shave everything off.
>>34306535
Unhealty diet, stress, depression, bad sleep, even fapping too much only make your baldness worse. In the end of the day, it's because of you have a genetic predisposition to baldness.
Two of my friends have unhealty or not healthy enough diets, irregular sleep habits, they are overweight, and very likely fap from time to time, yet they all have healthy head hears.
On the other hand, they have little to no facial hair.
>>
>>34304686
God dammit I went from a #2 to a #4 in just the last 8 months I feel like shit.
I really want my hair back.....
>>
File: 1483490635729.jpg (192KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483490635729.jpg
192KB, 750x522px
>>34304686
>38/2.5
Stop caring about this trivial shit. You are a man. Women should worry about pleasing you.
>>
I'm 5, but my crown is still full of hair.
>>
>>34308794
I'm 3 but my crown is also full. It does not bother me that much.
>>
if you are balding just shave it all and go full bald so you won't be paranoid about losing hair. Worked for me and when time passed i accustom to full baldness
>>
>>34304686
Fucking ridiculous that we still have to deal with balding in 2017. It should honestly be considered a fucking disease, legitimately ridiculous that the govnernment wastes money on bullshit like child support for single mothers when there are real problems to deal with.
>>
>>34304686
>stage 3 at 20
used rogaine for like 4 months, just made it worse desu

started finasteride about 2 months ago, hopefully that can delay things long enough for me to be able to afford a hair transplant
>>
Holy shit, my dad is like a 6-7 on that chart.
If I ever start balding, I'll just shave it all off and go to the gym so I can look as fresh as pitbull instead of a sad beta male worrying about his hair all the time.
>>
File: 1483833496244.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1483833496244.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
I was afraid that I was balding but I guess not after all. How can I care for my hair and keep it for as long as possible?
>>
>>34304686
19 years old here and at 2, shaved it off, gonna keep it real short, looks better like this, you got to embrace it brahs
>>
>>34304686
2.5 here m8 and 28
>>
I'm a 3. I shave my head. I'll have no hair on my terms tyvm
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.