[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my email I'm going to send my ex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
Hey guys help give advice on this email that I am going to send my ex-girlfriend please. This is what I have so far:

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Well.....

Basically....

Hmmmmmmmm.......

Yup.

Basically,

since hitting the Acceptance stage after the confusion was settled late November, I took your advice in letting you go, which opened the door to dating a variety of different women, which turned out to be an eye-opening and at times intense experience that widened my perspective on love and brought out an inspired confidence that I've never experienced before, bla bla bla (yadda yadda yadda)

But now that I've gained this confidence, I couldn't help but think about trying what my parents, cousins, friends did: Put it all on pause to get in touch with the past lover after discarding the past-self with a reinvented self, and trying again with what was known to be possible, but previously wasn't at an experience-stage to flourish it.

It seems strange, though I've learned why it worked for my family and friends - because they did so when they were both honest with themselves that they've learned and grown after experiencing life moreso...That, and when you consider how twice in a month a year ago I felt like I needed to call it off after entirely losing the spark but was convinced otherwise I gotta ask:

if you're not going steady with anybody at the moment, you down for a lil'......meet up?

Only if you've experienced something similar to what I have that is, otherwise if there's anything lopsided between us two it'll just result in total communication breakdown again..."
>>
>>34304137
Pffft, I just skimmed through, it's the nerdiest shit I've ever read
>>
I'm not trying to be funny here. This is utter shit. Delete this. Start over. Before you write each sentence ask yourself: is this a series of words that I would ever speak in real life?

You are trying to convey a very simple point and ask a single question. You don't need to write so much to do that. Don't try to be funny. Don't loop through so much grandiloquence that it is barely clear what you're trying to say. Quantity isn't quality. Express yourself in the simplest manner that you can.
>>
>>34304137
Send this instead:

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Well.....

Basically....

Hmmmmmmmm.......

Yup.

Basically,"

It'll make you seem cool and mysterious and she'll be uncontrollably wet for you.
>>
delete all of it and send her a pic of your dick instead.
>>
It sounds incredibly *tips fedora*
>>
All of this just sounds like
"So yeah I fucked more girls yup totally not a loser obsessed with you anymore, look at me, I can get chicks too ahaha had so many I'm mature now and totally over you

ahaha w-wanna get together by the way?"

You do NOT want to tell your ex about you being with other women for one
and two actually stop being a faggot and actually do let her g
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.