[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
first time posting about a real problem
I'm the neighbour of 3 mexican/mixed chicks and they often go and sit outside to drink and chat
I think theyre new or something but I only started seeing them from about december, and every time I pass they whistle to me and say things like "ey pretty boy" or "come here"
Me being the perma-virgin autist I'm too ashamed and never payed them any attention
This has happened a total of 5 times but today they stopped
I dont want to die KHV r9k, what can I do? Can I fix this? were they mocking me?
>>
I wish I werent such a pathetic little worm and would actually go and talk to them, but fear paralyzes me every time
>>
god please help
anybody
>>
Don't. Acknowledge them at most. If they really were interested and not just toying with you, they'd go to you, fool.
>>
>>34304044
how would I acknowledge them? wave? stop by and say hi?
ps: not sure if it changes much but theyre all 6-7 years older than me me being 18-1
>>
>>34304044
They're literally asking him to come by them and socialize and you take this as not a cue? The blind leading the blind I swear.
>>
>>34304124
welllll what would you do? how would you present yourself? psl help
>>
>>34304171
go to the store buy a blunt wrap. white owl or swisher (blueberry). walk up to them with like 20 bucks and say "you guys know where I can get some grass" or "I'm trying to get like a dub (20 dollars worth of weed)" usually Mexicans know where the bud is. after that take the blunt wrap out of your pocket and ask if they want to smoke. the worse that could happen is they say know. best I could do (OP) good luck. also, you should get about two fingers (width) in the bag.
>>
>>34304401
you might want to know how roll the blunt also so you don't come off like a buster or narc. xD
>>
>>34303641
>>34304418
samefag here. don't make smoking a habit it will ruin your life, just do it to get laid and then be done with it. try not to get an std lol
>>
>>34304418
Weed
Thank god
I live in a shithole country in a shithole town where there are dealers in every corner
Thanks anon I'll try to get stoned and then talk to them
>>
>>34304401
>beaner anon is so obsessed with weed he tells OP to ask complete strangers for weed
Great advice faggot.
>>
File: frog mad.jpg (50KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
frog mad.jpg
50KB, 588x575px
>>34303641
JUST SAY FUCKING "HOLA BONITAS"
JUST GO AND SAY THAT TO THEM.

ERES UN PENDEJO O QUE TE PASA HIJO DE LA CHINGADA PUTO AUTISTA????

Just fucking do it, and stop being such a beta virgo forever, pendejo.

They want the fucking white cock so hard rammed in their latina vaginas.
>>
>>34304457
if anything it will kind of give some ground to stand on in terms of whether or not they're interested in you ...if they have a guy friend already, just joke around with them it shouldn't be hard to tell if they want to do it or not. and if they do just make your move don't be shy try sitting by one of them touching them playfully or whispering in there ear fuck idk man good luck
>>
>>34304457
bro how do you think you find weed if you don't have a connect? you have to ask people you think smoke and aren't busters. sorry not everyone has prep friends with dro on there speed dial faggot.
>>
>>34304513
Never seen them with a dude, its always the same 3 or maybe they invite their fat friend but never a guy
>>
>>34304532
I have a couple of stoner """friends""" luckily, also getting weed where I live its like buying bread at the bakery, the cops dont give 2 shits
>>
>>34304534
JUST FUCKING DO IT

ESTUPIDO AUTISTA

DO IT, SAY HI AND SIT DOWN WITH THEM

THEY ARE BEING SO DAMN OBVIOUS AND WANT TO FUCK YOU WHITEPUSSY ASS BOY.
>>
>>34304534
I wanted to add a lot of girls might be down to fuck but they still have some dignity so if it takes more than once hanging with them don't be surprised its just how things are you already know.
>>
>>34304534
OP please keep us updated. I'm rooting for you.
>>
really appreciating all the support on this thread
will definitely go and talk to them next time i see them
im just a little scared about the age difference
do you think they wont mind me being that much younger than them? Im pretty tall so I dont look my age
>>
File: image3.jpg (92KB, 600x824px) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
92KB, 600x824px
>>34304558
I stopped smoking but i smoked for a long time and learned (speaking for myself) that i had to keep my connects because it was hard to get new ones.
>>
>>34304592
don't act immature. if anything your youth is a plus for them. just play it cool
>>
>>34304592
If they ask you about sexualit just be honest, and tell them you are virgin... they will figh each other in secret to stole and rape your virgin powers, Im being honest sempai. bitches are crazy about that
>>
>>34304631
thanks
Will try to update tomorrow since I doubt anything else will happen tonight, its 4am here
really appreciate all the help
>>
>>34304667
you're welcome goodnight (OP)
>>
>>34303641
Why havn't you fucked them yet op?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.