[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find this place when I was 16, felt like it was the greatest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1481700298188.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1481700298188.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>find this place when I was 16, felt like it was the greatest discovery I had ever made, I felt I finally found somewhere where I belonged, felt nothing but happiness from here, never wanted to leave.
>2 years later, still here, feel little to nothing now, have suffered 10 times more hardship then I had before finding this place, am starting to think I'm really am dead inside, get little to no pleasure from anything, this site is not fun anymore, just more hardship then anything, even if I leave, I'll never be able to forget this place, let alone fit in anywhere else.
>Am lonely af, discord severs are run by normies, don't last very long, and pretty much all of /r9k/ is run by normies, has pretty much just become a petting zoo for normies to feel better about themselves.
>Don't even expect to get any replies on this post, let alone for anyone to understand what I'm going through, don't know why I even bother.
>>
Well all the true robots have migrated to wizardchan. While this place is just left with the failed normies and cyborgs. And yeah there are the normies,lgbt, blacked and cuck lovers who still pollute this board.
>>
>>34302950
I've already have been on wizardchan, the only problem with it is it's fucking slow and it barely has any frequent users or posts, its really not the best alternative to use.
>>
>>34303235

Then just be like me and ignore the shitty threads or create your own. Very soon we will be thrown out by those shit posters soon though.
>>
>>34302911
>suffered 10 times more hardship
no, you're 18
go outside
>>
>>34303286
I have, there's nothing out there for me.
>>
>>34303320
maybe you can't read.....
>no, you're 18
>go outside
>>
File: 911.png (78KB, 529x346px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
78KB, 529x346px
Totally understand those feels hombre.

4chan seems fun because when you first arrive at the /b/ay you're overwhelemed with all the culture. You're amussed at the rules of the internet, you find out who snacks was, it's like a history book waiting to be opened. You opened that book. You've learned every may may. Every reference. You've found out about shrek is love, shrek is life. You know what kek is. You know what lolcat is. You know all these fun things.

Now 4chan isn't fun. It's political. It's rage and it's flame.

If you want to get in touch with someone who isn't a normalfag, learn what XMPP is like you learned what 4chan was and contact me @

swe(remove)dish
At
Creep.im
>>
File: 1408977958058.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408977958058.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>34302911
I'm pretty sure a lot of people share the same feelings you share. At least I do. When I first came to this site, I felt elation. For the longest time I felt alone, strange, and imaginary to the people around me and when I tried to open up I received impersonal stares. When I came here and realized how many others there were like me, I felt camaraderie in suffering; the first time I ever felt I had a true friend.
It's joyous to know that there are others suffering like you but its also damning knowing you know but cannot break free from such pain. It is a shame this board has been getting more and more popular and attracting the worst types of posters (aka the normalfags) who derive joy from deriding in those that differ from the norm.
I know not any words that can bring you happiness nor the smallest of joys but I do wish to say that I truly feel what you feel. Perhaps we could all meet later at some time in some place where we could recollect all our shared suffering, all our shame and sadness, our hopes and dreams and loves lost without fear of derision or laughter or scorn by those who have that which we so desperately wish to have. Hang in there robot, you are never truly alone.
>>
>>34302950
so which one those are you?
>>
>>34303651

I'm a failed normie. Are you one?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.