[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 29

File: hKiCeE8.jpg (70KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
hKiCeE8.jpg
70KB, 639x640px
To be 90% certain of a single reply in online dating, a man must send 58 messages.

To be 99% certain of a single reply, a man must send 114 messages.

How the fuck does anyone actually get anywhere with online dating?
>>
Reference:

http://www.businessinsider.com/online-dating-message-statistics-2013-7
>>
So I just started trying that shit and I'm a 4/10 at best. I've gotten an ok amount of replies by asking about something in the profile and then copy pasting a question/boast based on travel since I do that for a living and bitches love to say they love to travel.
>>
My question is, is there any goddamn point? I am 31 and I don't see a single woman under 200 pounds or without kids in my major metropolitan area.
>>
>>34302703
She looks like every Stacy that goes to my school.
>>
>>34303002

What reply rate? What height and race are you?

Can you give an example of a message?
>>
>>34302703
Have you tried being more attractive and interesting?

I've been active on Tinder for a month and a half, I have ~100 matches. I've messaged 30 or 40 of them and I'd say more than half of them respond. Of the ones who do respond I'd say I exchange numbers and meet up with half.

Get flattering photos of yourself doing fun things - hiking, out with friends, playing with animals, etc. All selfies makes you look vain if you're attractive or lonely if you're not. Get at least one full body photo (not shirtless) so they can gauge your body type. It doesn't really matter if you're chubby/fat, plenty of women are into that.

When writing your bio keep it to a few lines. You want to give a sense of your personality and interests so there's something to talk about. Too much and you look self centered. Don't take yourself too seriously.

Don't start with something bland like "hi" or "how are you". These women get barraged with an unending torrent of messages from strangers, if you want a message back you have to catch their attention. That's where the bios come in handy. Don't ask for sex right off the bat unless you're confident you're an 8+/10. Don't pretend to be interested in their personality if you're not, women can smell BS like a shark smells blood.
>>
>>34303361

Dude we're not all good looking and tall white guys.
>>
>>34302703
I always get a reply on tinder. Wtf?
>>
>>34303397

This isn't about Tinder. If you're so good looking you can get girls on Tinder, fuck off.
>>
>>34303395

Then make up for it by being interesting. I'm trying to help you be presentable douchbag
>>
>>34302703
By being funny or unique. It's how I did my business and it works out well. Had a response rate of about 60% on Okcupid and around 75% on POF.
>>
>>34303424

Getting advice from a Chad is useless. You have no idea what it's like. I'm already interesting.
>>
>>34303448

Height/race/face?
>>
>>34303501
6'2", white, what? Like you want a picture or a description?
>>
>>34303521

Nope. That's all you have to say. No shit you get replies.

Fuck off.

Anyone useful have anything to contribute to this thread?
>>
File: static1.squarespace.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>34303361
>falling for the 'personality' meme
just appreciate that your good fortune and make no more mockery of our suffering with false hopes

good looking guy hits on a girl
>so charming and confident

bad looking guy hits on a girl
>wtf is this creep doing

also this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11851005/Do-women-find-attractive-men-funnier.html
>>
>>34303521
>6'2", white
jesus FUCKIN christ
how can someone lack self awareness to that extent

unless you have an extraordinarily weird face, you are automatically +7/10
>>
>>34303036
28 here. Damaged goods demographic is about 30%. Grad degree 2smart4u is about 30%. Lacking basic body and hair care is about 30%.

>im tired of little boys
>winning my heart won't be easy
>be a man
>my children are more important than you

It's very sad. As much as I want to invest in a long term relationship, I still think the average woman is poisonous and entitled. The ones in relationships I believe are just better at hiding it. There aren't many good women to begin with. But even less as 30 approaches.
>>
>>34302703
You don't. I had an OKC for about 2 years. I had like 4 dates.

I had Tinder for about 4 months, one non-bot match. She faded though.

6'7 white dude, too.
>>
>>34303345
Here is a follow up question after an opening line about liking the same thing in a profile. It's not great but i've done ok with it so far. I think part of the trick is to sound energetic.

What's the most interesting place you traveled to this past year? Work has me on the road constantly but the trade off is the cool places you get to go. Just last week I was jogging through a redwood forest with trees taller than most of the buildings here in town!
>>
>>34303553
>>34303479

The catch-22 is that if anyone has anything actually useful to say, you're going to call him a chad and cover your ears and sit around hoping for someone to give you a cheat code to getting laid.

If you're not having any luck, there's either an issue with your appearance or your approach.

Get some fresh tasteful clothes. Experiment with style. Exercising regularly will get you a body you can be comfortable with and up your testosterone. Get a sharp fucking haircut and a shave. It's not even about whether or not you're hot, you'll get confidence by doing this shit, it'll give you better swagger, and women really are attracted to dudes who look like they give a damn.
>>
>>34303707
Also I am white as snow and 5 10 but I lie and say 6. Nobody has called me out on that yet.
>>
>>34303002
bitches say they like travelling to foreign lands but what they mean is they love bouncing on foreign dick.

Ever wondered why women like travelling the world way more than men?
>>
>>34303709
>there's either an issue with your appearance

Yeah, I'm short and ugly. Plus not white.

I'd be interested if anyone with the same problems has succeeded or if it's basically impossible.

I have no interest in how easy 6' handsome white guys have it. That has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>34303635
>The ones in relationships I believe are just better at hiding it
Not even that. They just found men willing to put up with them. Some guys will do anything to get laid.
>>
>>34303553
Yea, because all people care about is height and race? Also this >>34303709

>>34303629
Again, you legitimately believe that? That these 2 factors alone put me or anyone that high up? Come on man, you can't be serious.
>>
I do the sugar daddy thing. It's basically prostitution but the girls are normally just regular college girls looking for fast cash.

I always get replies, obviously because of the money implications. But so far I've fucked a 19 year old Bulgarian chick that plays violin in college with the nicest pussy I've ever seen (shit rythm and mediocre head skills though) and 22 year hippy chick with an incredible ass and a single mom who was weird as fuck. She was thicc but bordering on gross but gave great head. It's really not even that expensive and the quality is leagues and bounds higher than backpage or even women I could pull in real life. Plus there is an abundance of women out there doing this right now and being youngish myself (29) I usually get a lot of attraction because I don't have weird old man balls.

I miss the intimacy you'd get with a normal relTionship and I don't think I'd ever ask one of these girls to spend the night as it's too intimate for me to pay for. I'm sure I'd wake up feeling worse then next day. Usually they come over we talk, have a drink, maybe play some video games and then we plow.

I bang all these chicks bareback as well. And I'm clean. No ide how as I used to pick crCkheads up off the street in downtown Indy for a quick blowie a few years ago and I've raw dogged my fair share of legit prostitites.
>>
there should be professional tinder account creation services

>take expert quality photos that make you look good while maintaining an 'amateurish' feel
>write a bio that will be interesting
>write your messages for you
>>
>>34303859

How much are you paying? What's the arrangement like? ie. How often is the sex and for what rate?

Can't get a single reply on regular sites but I make good money so seriously thinking about this. Thanks.
>>
>>34303877

A guy did an experiment on Lookism where he took pictures from a minor Indian celebrity's social media and made a Tinder account as best he could.

Zero matches.

It's all height/race/face.
>>
File: 1481350644273.jpg (111KB, 869x882px) Image search: [Google]
1481350644273.jpg
111KB, 869x882px
>>34303823
I know your ego tells yourself that "they like me because I'm fun and awesome!" because that's it's job. But being 6'2" and white is easy mode. If you don't at least admit that, you are kind of the cunt here.
>>
>>34303877
I'd be surprised if there was not such a thing.
>>34303740
Aren't white girls into that sort of thing these days? I pretty much ignore whites now and target poor minorities. As a decent off white guy that's easy mode.
>>
thats cute. you're basically quoting surveys/ infodumps about "what women want"

its a lot different from "what women can get"
>>
>>34303944
Tall white guys have it easier than most, but that's not the only thing. How short and brown are you? Are you targeting shorter browner women, or are you trying to Elliot your way only to 9/10 tall white women?
>>
>>34303951

Yeah dude. Every girl loves a short, ugly ethnic. We're in huge demand.
>>
>>34303944
Considering I've been called ugly and have had people cancel dates because of how I look, I wouldn't call that "easy mode"
>>
>>34303992

I personally only message girls shorter than me. I'm 5'7.5". You're so stupid you don't realize even short girls want tall white Chads.
>>
>>34304012
So you're not short, but average for the country. Ugly for guys does not matter nearly as much. I see flat nosed niggers with cauliflower ears with stupid white girls hanging off them all the time.

You might have heard this before but the ugliest thing about you right now is the attitude. You have to fake confidence, arrogance, and competence.

>>34303993
Ethnics they certainly do at least. Play it up right and there's always a stupid chunky white girl who wants to piss off daddy.
>>
>>34304006
>>34303992
Maybe easy mode is a bit too far, but being over 6' is a huge checkbox for a girl. Not a free pussy pass, but it at least opens up a lot more doors. Whether or not you succeed when that door is open is indeed up to you like you say.
Just upsets us manlets when tall guys say it does nothing for them.
>>
>>34303909
Depends on the girl... how far away she is etc... one girl (the single mom) 150 $ because she was in my town. The Bulgarian chick comes from almost 3 hours away and I pay her $300. Plus I gave her $95 the other day for some school shit.

It's hard to setup with some girls when school is in session. I mean how often do you need to get your rocks off? I'm good like 1 or 2 times a week.

Also be prepared to pony up some cash without anything explicitly in return. I've become like Jesse during that scene in breaking bad where he is throwing cash out of the window. I just stopped giving a fuck about money awhile back. I make 130k a year... my car is paid off. I bought a house with a mortgage I can afford.
I just don't give a fuck. I did the responsible shit for a few years and saved , no credit card debt etc...

My friends are all shit heads who work at bars and make shit money and stupid decisions. I'm only going to be young for a little longer and fuck responsibility. I'll sort this mess out in my 40s
>>
>>34304075
Unless you're close to 5, manlet is a state of mind. Bitches don't know the difference between 5'8 and 6, they just like to think they do and think they deserve a 6. Wear lifts if it helps with your confidence and let them think you're taller.
>>
>>34304084

Thanks. That's helpful.

So you're basically paying per visit. Did you negotiate the price in advance? Or do they just come over and you escalate and then give them a random amount after?

I have sent over 40 personalized messages now on OKC/POF and gotten pretty much nothing for my time.

At a certain point I have to realize it's not going to work and change gears. We can't all be physically attractive.

Fortunately I am also well enough off I can also just pay and be done with it.

Do you think it matters whether a girl on SA has practical/moderate/substantial listed on her profile?
>>
>>34303413
I didn't choose my face in the life character-selection screen, anon.
>>
>>34304133

Height is less important online because you don't have to even list it. My fucked up jaws and hairline are probably much more debilitating to me as well as my brown skin.
>>
>>34304075
That's fair, can't say I would know what its like to be any other height than my own. My only real "experience" with that is with a black co-worker of mine who's about 5-6 inches shorter, depending on his shoes, who slays pussy left and right. There's been times wherein non-staff would just come right up to him and hardcore flirt with him as if I am not standing there. I never know what do there so I just drop spaghetti everywhere and leave.
>>
>>34304136
>>34304084
Why would you two want the middle ground of expensive sex with no love?

Why not just hire straight up hookers, or import a bride if you have money?
>>
>>34304162

Post a pic of him. He must be handsome as fuck.

>inb4 you're a stormfag who thinks all black guys are ugly.
>>
>>34304173
>Why not just hire straight up hookers, or import a bride if you have money?

Hookers are illegal and have more mileage on them. More likely to get STDs.

I don't want a bride. The last thing I want is a woman latched on to me and entitled to 50% of my income for life. Money and intelligence are the only good things I have in life.
>>
>>34303992
>>34303944
Keep your shitskin hands off our aryan women
>>
>>34304136
Always negotiate exactly what you want before they come over. If you want to fuck tell them that. If you want to cuddle and watch a movie say that.

My go to interaction goes like this.

Hey

That's the first message.

Then After they respond. I go

So what do I have to do to get you in my bed .

This is where it splinters off in different directions but I'm always forcing the issue of giving them my cell to discuss the details further. Doesn't take very long to get them to agred
>>
>>34302703

Ok so, this will most likely go ignored but I'm going to tell you guys my experience with online dating as I was successful.

So I was 19, working and lonely, I had no females at my work place and I didn't enjoy going out clubbing so was a bit lost on how to meet new people. I signed up for an account on Eharmony around June 2013 was 360lb 6ft 6 and had a full detailed profile, going over some hobbies, some life expirences etc.

I had the paid version so I could see pictures and reply to any pms but unless someone also paid or it was a free weekend I didn't get any bites and so to make it easier I had my email in the description. Around 4 months into it sending out 30-40pms a week, often checking 3-4 times a week, I got a reply from a girl 7 years older than me, she played video games had just broken up with her bf and we clicked well. I was super excited crushed quite hard but after talking for a couple of months i realised she had some major fucked up issues which kind of put me off, to give an example I found a picture of a patatoe that had a face like structure to it and compared her to it as a joke she flipped out and screamed at me threatening to not talk to me again if I did something like that again. Needless to say when we tried meeting up at the london comicon around November It just became clear she was a cold bitch. (She was still married to her ex husband who she married in America and waiting for a divorce.)

So with that came a lot of expirence I continued to go on the website every week sending out pms, got a couple on the "skype stage" where u can talk via Ims but they all fizzled until nearly 6 months after the first major incident. On a free weekend in April I had a reply from a girl, her profile was kind of blank and she had a crappy grey and white photo which showed no features but kind of looked like one of those ugly girls that hides behind filters. We started talking on skype she lived within 5 miles
>>
>>34304133
I agree women are shit at spatial recognition, but 5'8" is a big fucking change from 6'0". That's nearly half a foot. Sure, if you're 5'10 you could probably get away with telling most girls you're 6'0", but someone that's 5'8" would be lucky to pull off saying they are 5'10".
>>
>>34304193

Thanks man. I didn't realize it was so blunt. You saved my ass.

Part of why I never did it yet is because I figure I'll get scammed by these girls and not know how to force the issue.

Do you have pics of yourself on your profile?

Again, do you find there is much difference between girls who list their requirements as practical vs. moderate vs. substantial?
>>
>>34304180
He's legit handsome as hell, I'd dick him edown if given the opportunity.
I am not sure how he would feel about his picture being posted, so I can't without his consent, sorry.
He's also black guy smooth, it boggles my mind how he works. He'd be a great wing man if I ever had the balls to follow in his world.
>>
>>34304192
what if she is fat and aryan.
>>
>>34304220
>Handsome guys get girls!
>Tall white guys get girls!

These epiphanies are blowing my mind. If I was those things I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>34304192
Relax, they are the fat ones we don't want anyway.
>>
>>34304244
So you're bitter, I think we all get that. How much of your bitterness comes through when messaging women? Because, and this is not an insult, but a friendly observation, if it's anything like in this thread, it's extremely ugly.
>>
>>34304292

Yeah dude my messages all talk about how tough it is being a short ugly minority. That's all I talk about IRL too. Even during my job, it's just constant 24/7.

It's amazing I can even get anything done I'm so busy telling everyone this stuff.
>>
>>34303707
On OKCupid, since the start of this thread, i've had two replies to 6 messages using this formula and one of them is going to be drinks tomorrow night.
>>
>>34304219
Fuck their requirements. They need you and your money more than you need them.

I would never western union a chick money before I've met up and fucked her at least a few times. And even then I would not expect to see that money back in regards to cheaper visits.

Pick a limit in your head per visit And stick with it. Ask the girl how much she wants and if it's way too high tell her your sorry but that it's a little much and it was nice talking to her. She'll come back in a day or so with a lower price or ask you wht you think is fair.

And to the person asking why I don't get some Russian bride. I'm too you for that, the social stigma is too high and personally I own a business so the legal work would be more expensive to protect myself. I'm not hideous, i just choose to go this route right now because it's fun.

And yes I do use a picture of myself in my profile. It's the best picture I ever had taken of me at CNN in Hong Kong at the new desk with about 50k worth of lights shining on me.

I also list that I'm 6'4 which helps
>>
>>34304305
Well? That's how you come across right now. And if you have that kind of mindset it can certainly seep through.
>>
>>34304308

Yeah but you're another white Chad. You could have likely written anything.

eg. incelrage.blogspot.com
>>
>>34304200

I didn't expect this to be so long, and so i'll try to Tl:DR the rest

We met up, she was very forward.
She fell for me very fast and I was a bit put off by her needyness but was lonely and wanted to date so I asked her out. We had a great first year went on holiday had a lovely time. Then we moved in together and she became a very akward person to live with. Because she was so needy I couldn't have any free time I became diconnected.

We parted on ok terms after a year of living together and remained friends. I learnt a lot with her but at the end of the day you can't force love.

I wish you all goodluck finding love and happiness guys because I truly still believe Its outhere.
>>
>>34304244
Considering, according to you, that all it takes is to be tall and white, my short black friend should be at a marked disadvantage yet he clearly is my superior. Maybe life is about rising above the challenges you face?
>>34304292
>>34304327
I like you, you're good.
>>
>>34304327

I'm high IQ. I've never told a person with a low IQ that it is their "attitude" that prevents them from becoming a doctor. That would be a shitty thing to say.

So I'm not sure why good looking people always feel the need to belittle and insult those of us who are ugly by telling us it is our "attitudes".

No one can see my "attitude" from 3-4 happy smiling pictures and a message saying I like a band a girl likes too, how they put on a great show when I saw them, and asking what her favorite concert she's been to is.
>>
>>34304358
>Considering, according to you, that all it takes is to be tall and white, my short black friend should be at a marked disadvantage yet he clearly is my superior. Maybe life is about rising above the challenges you face?

Height
Race
Face
>>
>>34304200
>eharmony
>6 ft 6
Easy mode online bruh
>>
Thanks to an excess availability to chads, I can't even get responses from 5/10's. Online dating has fucking ruined it for the average joe.
>>
>>34304328
>Yeah but you're another white Chad
HAH
HAHAHAHAHA, oh dear god. I'm not going to get all mopey but I'm a fat fucking bald neck beard mang who has been accused of trolling the rate me threads with my image. I was r9k before we started to let niggers in.
>>
>>34304400

Thanks man. That's what I'm finding as well. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Too many chads on /r9k/ with zero self awareness too.
>>
>>34303424

>Make up for it by being interesting
>When you don't even have a chance to do that in the first place
>Chad being "interesting" and an average joe being "boring" are almost always the same messages

Fucking LEAVE
>>
File: jdimsa.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>34302703
I've never wanted a Stacy so badly.
>>
guys, can you rate my face and tell me if i should even bother?
>>
>>34304349
holy shit you're that guy from that thread like 6 months ago, you usually pop up every 2 months or so
>>
>>34303361
>Don't start with something bland like "hi" or "how are you". These women get barraged with an unending torrent of messages from strangers, if you want a message back you have to catch their attention. That's where the bios come in handy.

Means fuck all, "Hey :)" from a tall white guy will get a response before a personally crafted one from a nonwhite will. You will never understand.
>>
>>34304349
>she became a very akward person to live with. Because she was so needy I couldn't have any free time I became diconnected.
I'm autistic, can you elaborate?
What do you mean that she became an awkward person to live with?
>>
>>34304447
What guy ._. this is the first time I've posted that picture
>>
>>34304349
I'm glad for you.

You have a very dead-inside look though lol
>>
>>34304349
Yeah i tried online dating and had a similar experience to you, except only 3 months. I dont think I felt anything for her a single day we saw eachother.
It was fun being able to go out and do stuff with another human being though. Never fugged.
>>
>>34304495
Sure, So when I saw her once a week on the weekends typically all of the time was spent with her. I didn't go on my computer, We went out, did things and generally had quality time.

When we lived together she couldn't handle that I wanted to spend some evenings on my PC to begin with. And we had to make big arangements like every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday I'd not go on my PC at all and my entire focus would be on her. This became a bit tiresome when I just wanted some quiet time to myself. She didn't have many friends and the two she had lived far away so I was her only source of a social life. I believe that was the major issue.
>>
>>34302703
A message takes about a minute tops to send. You can do some real damage in a few hours.

Just fyi, all my dates and gfs have been through OKC and POF interchangeably. I've also dated several virgins in case you were wondering.

>inb4 fuck off chad

I was rated a 3/10 on average on both /fit/ and /soc/. I am however extremely manipulative.
>>
>>34304552
Where you intimate?
If you were, how long after you met? Was she experienced?
>>
>>34304577

Are you white?

dskjfgdslk
>>
>>34303944
Don't know, I'm 6'1 but I've been told I'm not attractive. Mostly due to my hairstyle and facial hair, I imagine, but still.
>>
>>34304604
Is it really that hard to believe that some women don't go for white fellas?
>>
>>34303521
Are you trolling us? Fuck off dude this isn't funny
>>
>>34304582

We we're intimate but I have a very low sex drive, hers was a lot higher. And we were both Virgins at the time.
>>
>>34304658
Oh and we were intimate after 3 months.
>>
>>34304628
>Is it really that hard to believe that some women don't go for white fellas?
yeah. it's pretty hard actually
>>
File: 1484484595350.jpg (504KB, 1170x702px) Image search: [Google]
1484484595350.jpg
504KB, 1170x702px
>>34304628
>Is it really that hard to believe that some women don't go for white fellas?

hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You actually -ACTUALLY- believe this. Oh god.
>>
>>34304711
>>34304698
Niggers, where do all the niggers come from then? It's rare to see a white man with a non white woman and I usually get stares if I step around town with a nigress.
>>
>>34304604
I'm Hungarian

So by 4chan standards, no, I'm a gook
>>
File: 1470014756271.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470014756271.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>34304726
>It's rare to see a white man with a non white woman

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep posting holy shit
>>
>>34302703
You send 114, you just said it.

Idiot.
>>
>>34304796

One reply.. Not one date. Do the math. Only so many girls on a site also. And only do much time in the day.
>>
>>34304748
I am in New Orleans. The most race mixingist city in the south. You're nuts if you think that's common.
>>
>>34302703
I've been on a bunch of dates from online sites recently, it works. I'm usually rated 5 to 8 on /soc/
>>
>>34304841

NYC here, it's extremely fucking common.
>>
>>34304841

I am in Lafayette be my friend
>>
>>34304833
You can still manage to get dates with the same effort or even less, though the statistics wouldn't be as favorable.

What, do you only put in effort into something if its 99% likely to benefit you? Everything in life is a gamble essentially, and not everything is going to be in your favor.
>>
>>34304858
You say that as a joke, but ever since work moved me down here I am legit looking for a new set of friends.
>>
>>34303361
>women can smell BS like a shark smells blood

Not mine they can't. You wouldn't imagine how many girs I've scammed. Shit, I've had LTRs based on complete bullshit
>>
Ive been on Tinder for a week and have 16 matches. I think I'm quite good looking and interesting, all of them either dont respond at all to my message, or ghost me after a while of talking to them

I think I'm cursed
>>
>>34305017
Is tinder for dating or just random hook ups? I've honestly no interest in the latter at this point.
>>
>>34305017
tinder has been dead for a while. girls just use it to boost their confidence and don't even bother responding most of the time. it's only worth the time if a shitty lay every once in a while is worth hours of effort.
>>
>>34305017
This is typical female behavior so now I just fuck with them. Open with things like, "are you the fat one in all your photos" when they are the only person in all their photos.

We must make women great again.
>>
>>34306792
thats funny, gonna try it too. \whats their response? \Ever gotten laid from tinder?

>>34305153
>>34305092
I feel like this app is disgusting and I think less of myself for using it so probably gonna delete it soon
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-21-10-02.png (114KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-21-10-02.png
114KB, 1080x1920px
>>34307060
Never even got a date
>>
>>34307381
Are you tall and attractive? Because I am and I've seen those tinder sucess screenshots, I dont know how they do it
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-17-10-19.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-17-10-19.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>34307659
I'm 6 1 and attractive. My bio doesn't mention heigdhet. 4 months on tinder, nothing. Also it's LA.
>>
>>34307736
Shit man, you look good Id think youd have no problem with having success with women.

Tinder is shit and women are shit, what is there more to say really

Just curious what did you write on your bio
>>
>>34307783
I changed it recently when I entered troll mode.
>>
>>34302703

Bear in mind also that "stop harassing me, sperglord" is a reply.
>>
>>34307736
The thing is that women are lazy and sit there doing nothing and let the wife beaters come to them instead of actually putting effort in finding a decent guy.
>>
>>34307783
Women either don't respond or are like pic related giving one word responses. There is more to the conversation, but it was one word responses from the start.
>>
>>34307802
Women are actually prostitutes and it's okay because tinder.

Make women great again
>>
>>34307795
Mine says

Wizard looking for a witch. I'm a 6`2 lit student from Poland.

Yesterday I got 2 cute girls who sent a message to me, which is absolutely mind blowing. And then they ignored my response
>>
>>34303361
>Just be more attractive bro
>Just go hiking with your friendies bro :-)
>>
ITT: bitter virgins who will go to extreme lengths to come up with excuses as to why they do not try to get laid.

All you need to have is a good profile set up. It's not hard if you're not a complete retard. I'd say I get a response rate of about 20% to 25%, but then again I only message girls where I see there's a good chance. I also get a few girls messaging me once in a while. Good pics and an interesting bio go a long way.
>>
>>34307835
They probably wanted attention and got it from someone else. I've just been making my own creative, unique ice breakers. They rarely respond though so I can't follow up with the punch line.

Like this one. The response would of been, when a feminist strokes a cock it's called masturbation.
>>
>>34307835
Wew lad, what a shitty bio. You're supposed to come off as interesting and exciting.

>I'm 6'2" look at me!
>>
>>34307880
What should I say? I tried a few different bios

Sex drugs rock n roll to be honest

^was one of them

Then I had a longer one where I said that I love books and Im looking for fun and new friends, and more about myself

The wizard one with a bunch of emojis was the most sucessfull

And the height thing was from an online advice and looking at other dudes who wrote their height in their bios, so I copied it
>>
>>34307736
>selfies
don't do this. it's very emasculating
>>
>>34308015
Finding matches isn't the issue.
>>
>>34304200
>6ft 6

Stopped reading. Classic big guy, girls like that.
>>
>>34308114
Haha no. Most girls will stay far away. But you might be surprised to learn girls have all sorts of tastes. So even a lardass giant will have someone find him attractive.
>>
>>34307871
Joke is shit.

A lot of the messages here are cringy as fuck and it's no wonder you don't get responses.
>>
>>34303361
>not shirtless

nope. You can get 200% more matches for going shirtless
>>
>>34308210
For 3 months I tried for to open with compliments or hey whats up. Didn't work either.
>>
>>34308224
that's awful too, lmao.

Unless the compliment seems very thoughtful and crafted just for them.

Try and see what they're interested in based on their bio, or better still is if you see their interested in something based on a photo, and strike up conversation about that interest.

I often don't respond to jokes because the fuckers have nothing else interesting to say to follow up after the joke (unless thier bio and pics are nice). Someone needs to seem interesting from the start.
>>
>>34302703
>How the fuck does anyone actually get anywhere with online dating?

I hire some pakistanis from fiverr to do my initial messaging for me
>>
>>34308215
Post proofs. Your ass is not a source.
>>
>>34304893
Because Chad can get it for zero effort due to being born with superior genetics. It's not fair.
>>
>>34303361
>Have you tried being more attractive and interesting?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do I have a picture of my hobby if my hobbies are reading science articles, and reading STEM and watching skepticism videos? I'm sick of you normies that 'like to travel" and ""have a pic with your friends""

I have 7 close friends IRL not online, and I see them all the time, but they don't know eachother, I'm one on one person, I hate being in company of group of people

OUT!
>>
>>34308910
Take a picture of yourself working in the lab.
>>
>>34308981
I work from home. Just fuck my shit up familia
>>
You can either do scattershot and hope any dumb slut messages you back, or you can search until you find someone who might be worthwhile and send a well thought out message. Neither has panned out so far, but I do have a potential date tomorrow. In any case, quit fucking whining and either improve yourself or learn to be alone.
>>
>be 7/10 looks wise
>catch women mirin often irl
>online dating, only crazy uggos or landwhales reply

are women really cunts or has the internet and the shallowness of modern society turned them into cunts?
>>
>men will fuck anything that moves
>women actually have standards
>this somehow makes them sluts
>>
>>34308995
Computer stuff? Meh, you can still find something cool if you make the effort. Even pictures in a uni setting can be nice.
>>
>>34309130

standards=/=incredibly picky

often ugly or average looking girls won't accept less than chad tier. this is not having standards, this is being deluded. Most women do not understand their place in society based upon their appereance and personality.

By rights, an average looking dude should be able to pick up average looking girls on online dating sites, but this isnt the case.
>>
>>34309161
I got my masters degree two years ago, it would be creepy to go to my college and snap a picture. I'm just fucked.
>>
>>34309090
Modern society convinced them that their vags are worth more than they really are. It is only getting worse.
>>
>>34309210
You're just making excuses. There are unlimited options. Ask someone you know in real life who knows something about photography to take you to places and take pictures.
>>
>>34309278
I'll add that modern society has also convinced many men that their vags are worth more than they really are. We have beta male orbiters bending over backwards for them and beta male "dating dropouts" shutting themselves down while condoning females for unabashedly acting on their hypergamist mindset. They are what females use as a frame of reference to gauge their own sexual market value more than anything else, and it is definitely getting worse.
>>
File: okcupid woman melbourne.jpg (114KB, 595x693px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid woman melbourne.jpg
114KB, 595x693px
The gall of these post-wall roasties
>>
>>34303635
>damaged goods
and you are?
>>
>>34308632
That's a really fucking stupid reason to not try. There will always be someone with better odds than you in everything you do. Why do anything at all?

Look I'm a 3/10 and I make it work, hell I feel like I don't even put much effort into it either. Because reality is you don't have to put much effort in, it's about as effortless as the reply you gave me. Like what fucking effort do you think you'd even need to do? Sending a handful of messages to see who will respond is not effort, it's literally what every male has to do and some will have better/worse chances than others.

Life isn't fair. Stop using boogeymen as reasons why you shouldn't play the game.
>>
>>34309491
that's why i dumped online everything.
i couldn't read another nitpicky, cherrypicker, monkey handed profile.

all women on online dating will be single forever because they are heavily deluded and don't know when they're being over-the-top with their hairline specific requirements.

they can only be used as fucktoys, thats's it.
>>
>>34303726
Kek so who's going to reach the top shelf anon?
>>
>>34304349
>two fat cumskins found love together
Bruh your bitch has chin for weeks
>>
File: 1483993767238.jpg (32KB, 615x607px) Image search: [Google]
1483993767238.jpg
32KB, 615x607px
>>34304726
>It's rare to see a white man with a non white woman
Terrible b8
Get off /pol/ and take a walk
>>
>>34302703
Why do you even try?

People call life a rat race, online dating is much much much worse than getting ahead in life. You can work hard and grind down and by the time you get a job, somebody else will not have made off with your salary. You can't say the same thing about getting a gf. I can put in work to be the very best but I'll always get some withering retired slut who wants to sap all of my time and money.
>>
>>34310047
>they can only be used as fucktoys, thats's it.
sounds gr8 to me famalam
>>
File: IMG_20170121_093128.jpg (814KB, 3120x1971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_093128.jpg
814KB, 3120x1971px
By this board's standard, am I a shit skin? I've always seen it as more honey colored skin.
>>
>>34310293
The way it works is you're either white or a shitskin.

You qualify for the latter. You can dress that name up however you like, but that's what you are.
>>
>>34310392
Sure but that won't stop me from slaying the Aryan womyns with my morrocan god rod
>>
LMAO

All these meme requirements for tinder to have like million photos where you look like 10/10, and to have a job, and money, and to be chad, and to have original unscripted way of greeting a woman (oh no, saying "hi" is so unoriginalio, and it make you sound just like 100% of humanity), so that woman can even remotely pay any attention to it... Meanwhile, in based homotown, it's enough to put your face pic, and say "hi" to another guy to get things started.

Women.

>http://www.thehomoculture.com/2012/10/14/grindr-etiquette/
>>
File: 1479464254840.jpg (26KB, 400x459px) Image search: [Google]
1479464254840.jpg
26KB, 400x459px
>>34302703
>>34303002
>>34303345
Back when I was doing the online dating thing, getting replies wasn't at all hard. I put a decent amount of work into my profile, and any time I sent out messages, I was sure to read their profile pretty carefully first, and mention something about it in my message. Sometimes I'd even get messaged first, though it wasn't ever from the cream of the crop, so to speak. Usually girls would stop replying fairly quickly after I lost their interest in the conversation, but the actual first replies weren't hard, even for girls that were objectively way out of my league. I'd say I got replies from around ~60% of the messages I sent out.

I'm about 5'8 and pretty skinny (about 130, though I was in okay shape at the time), and it said 5'8 right on my profile. Didn't really put me at a disadvantage, as far as I could tell.
>>
>>34310583
Just remember you're going in the oven too faggot
>>
>>34310675
lmao, suck my dick virgin conservobot
>>
>>34310479
Larp all you want, you're still a shitskin lol
>>
>>34310759
Sure I guess I'll just have to find another shitskin to mate with, too bad they're all disgusting.
>>
What's a short ugly guy supposed to do? Cold approach?
>>
>>34310610

Are you Tom cruise good looking? Have people conlimented you on your appearance a lot? You must be good looking like crazy.
>>
Wait what, all I do is say hi and then we immediately start talking, this can't be factually based.
>>
>>34310929
No they're not you just fell for the 4chan meme that they're all disgusting.

t. fellow shitskin
>>
>>34302703
>read women's profiles so I can spend 5 minutes typing out a thoughtful message
>spend an hour sending out 10 messages
>no response
>repeat above steps a few more times
>still nothing
>start spamming "Hey! How are you?" to hundreds of women
>finally get a message
>it's a link to reddit for messaging tips
>>
Pro-tip: most bitches in Tinder etc. are there for validation, not actually looking for dates (unless a literal 10/10 Chad messages them)
>>
>>34304841
>race mixingist
wat
>>
>>34302703
Thats bullshit, when I used to do it I was about an 7/10 in terms of looks and would get loads of pussy and most of the time Id get messaged first and even met 2 of my girlfriends from online dating
>>
>>34309491
hello, very sexy beautiful, i want phone number ok hello thanks please?
>>
>>34311850
7/10 is at least 3 points higher than you should be if you're posting on r9k.
>>
>>34310293
>calling yourself that meme /pol/ word
Kill yourself you self-hating cuck.
>>
>>34311799

Thank you. My experience so far as well.
>>
>>34311879
Not any more, my acne got worse and ruined everything
>>
>>34302703
Because online is retarded and hard, IRL is much more easily to convince a woman.
>>
>>34311956

Do you do cold approach? Where?
>>
>>34302703
1. almost no guy actually goes online dating
2. people who send messages spend more than 5 minutes trying to change their lives, sorry that nobody taught you how to make your own decisions.
>>
>>34311946
It's because of intestinal flora imbalance, dummy. Test your pH and it'll probably show it's 6.5 or less.
>>
>>34312004
>almost no guy actually goes online dating

Yeah that's why all the girls on there are flooded with messages right?
>>
>>34312020

Urine ph? My urine ph is 7 and I still get acne. I use acne cream which controls it though.
>>
>>34312044
Try saliva after waking before eating
>>
>>34312115
Good timing. Just tested and 7.

Differin is the only thing that keeps my skin smooth.
>>
>get a match
>start talking to her
>we both like the same things and it's all fun
>ask her if she wants to meet and she says sure, friday or sunday
>thursday night she bails saying something came up and she can't make it
>suspect that she's making up excuses but ask her if she's still free on sunday still
>she unmatches me the next time she's online
>>
Daily reminder there is not such thing as cold approaching and you will want to kill yourselves fast once you try this bullshit right here. If a girl likes you she will place her self into your orbit and make it very very obvious that she want you to ask her out. Ask anyone in a relationship if they met through a cold approach like this. No girl needs to be single like this, she can easily get a male above her league through tinder or another daiting app. This is why girls no longer place themselves in the orbit of guys that are below like a 8/10. Also I was given very similar advice as OP is giving out and I decided to observe the business and most social part of my campus for 3 days a week while eating for a whole semester. I observed that there is extremely minimal interaction between the gendered whatsoever, girls and guys stick to their own groups. NOT once did I see any guy cold approaching or approach a female stranger or vice versa. There is minimal gender intermingling. Don't take my or OP word for it go ahead and make your own observations. Once the semester was close to over I came across a picture taken at the same place on campus but in 1982. The scene was a lot different back then and groups of people were more mixed between males and females. All of this is most likely due to social media, female were always the imitations by placing themselves in the orbit of men to be asked out. With social media she no longer has to. Think about it why you as an average girl take the time to place yourself around average guys when you can go swipe an app at your leisure and instantly be validated by males far out of your league??

All your peers are
Actively enabling this too
>>
>>34312166
Oh, so it's another one of those diseases with a definite root cause that pharma knows about that I haven't figured out yet. Great.
>>
>>34312283
And yet all these guys still doing cold approaches. I've seen it once and it's probably the cringest thing I've seen in my life. If you cold approach a woman your reputation is forever ruined.
>>
>>34312025
>all the girls
>girls
lmao. you mean single moms and poor chicks?
>>
>>34302703
That's just biology Anon the males pursue the women
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (122KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
122KB, 848x712px
>>34312413
No girl above a 3/10 needs daiting websites. There is always more than one male going after each women in every case. Thank demographics.
>>
>>34312469
well that assumes that none of those men are losers who sit at home playing video games all day.

at most bars i can find 3 cute girls to 2 guys in their league.
>>
>>34312515
Hypergamous whore detected.

If you're not at least 2/3 tall, white, handsome, women believe only whales are in your league.
>>
>>34312854
>white

you mean rich successful or popular, women don't give a shit what color your skin is unless you're "exotic"
>>
>>34312854
You are stupid and wrong. This is why you are a kissless virgin.
>>
>>34313194

Actually, I'm 5'7", Indian, and 3-4/10 faced.

That's why I am a KV.

I'm sure you know loads of girls who go for guys like that though, amirite?
>>
>>34307736
>selfie with the toy
Remove this immediately.

Keep the headshot and remaining photos. Do you have any of you doing shit outdoors? Just spice up your profile a bit.

>>34307795
Rewrite that shit. Nobody wants to read it. I had trouble sitting through the first sentence. Make it something insulting.

I've had a lot of success with Tinder and dating in general because I don't give a fuck and I don't look nearly as aesthetic as you. You need to talk to these women like you're creating a b8 thread. You'll start a conversation every fucking time. It's just up to you to carry it into an actual meet up to get some succ / fugg (or both).
>>
>>34313261
I'm 5'9", red skinned, and pretty much in the same range as far as facial aesthetics. I've had absolutely no problem getting my knob slobbed on regularly. You're putting an artificial barrier because you're comparing yourself to others. You need to play up your strengths, my man.
>>
>>34313261
Your only problem is being a Pajeet. Otherwise you could easily get girls. Unless you are from the north and not very black. If you are from the south having money is your only chance.
>>
>>34313378
>I'm 5'9", red skinned, and pretty much in the same range as far as facial aesthetics. I've had absolutely no problem getting my knob slobbed on regularly. You're putting an artificial barrier because you're comparing yourself to others. You need to play up your strengths, my man.

Well I'm not sure what I can do differently. I already list my job in my profile and the pics are the best I have of hundreds from vacations, etc.

Can you get replies online? I can't.

Also, you're 2" taller than me and white. I'm pretty sure that will sufficiently explain the difference in outcome.
>>
>>34309491
Chad here.

I fuck girls like this regularly. When im finished I stop, put my clothes on and begin a monotone diatribe about how modern women are worthless to society as a whole and how the girl I just fucked is less than cattle in my eyes. I usually tell the girls if they change their ways men might start respecting them as more than a fucksleeve.

Ive actually had a handful of women attempt to keep in contact/relationships after this.
>>
>>34307795
I'm gay, before I say anything. And I'd hit on you for two reasons, first your first selfie is enough for me to start conversation you're cute. But bio, at first it sounded cringe, but it make me laugh because it is true. All this bio and photos that are meant to create false reality which serve only to maximize someones appearance and desirability. It's bullshit. I'm simple, if I like someones face I'll try to hit on the conversation, if it goes, cool. Otherwise I don't care about seeing you outdoors, doing hobbies, or a picture with friends. Women are strange. So much cortship, it's nonsense
>>
>>34313425
>white
Not so fast there. We're assuming a lot. I'm brown with a red hue. The only reason I get replies online is because I'm insulting and truly don't give a fuck.

Don't list your job on your profile. That's just screaming desperation and that you take yourself too seriously / you're insecure with who you are. Let loose for a moment and try not to over think anything / get attached. It's all just a game.

If your approach hasn't worked thus far, switch it up. Just be a dick, you'd be surprised.
>>
>>34313496

Maybe that's fair. I'll just start insulting women until I get banned. Can't hurt any more than being ignored.

Also are you serious that if I'm rich and that's the only thing good I have going for me that women care about I shouldn't list it on my profile?
>>
File: 1468938803550.jpg (13KB, 282x272px) Image search: [Google]
1468938803550.jpg
13KB, 282x272px
>>34313558
>Maybe that's fair. I'll just start insulting women until I get banned. Can't hurt any more than being ignored.
That's the spirit. At least you'll get a few laughs and I guarantee that you'll get more interest than the approach you were taking.

>Also are you serious that if I'm rich and that's the only thing good I have going for me that women care about I shouldn't list it on my profile?
Don't outright put it in text, show it through pictures. Women are just children in adult bodies. They'll look at the pictures before they even decide to read the text.
>>
>>34304358
whatever, no one expects a tripfag like you to understand.
>>
>>34312402
What is a cold approach? Just walking up and asking a woman out?
>>
>>34311622
I mean, a little bit above average. I get "cute" a lot more than "handsome," but I'm definitely not Tom Cruise-level or anything. 6 or 6.5/10, at the absolute most.
>>
File: smith.jpg (61KB, 437x397px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
61KB, 437x397px
>>34303361
>Men have to optimize the shit out of their profile
>Women get away with fucking mirror selfies
>>
>>34313848
>Walks up to girl
>Hey you look cute I just thought I'd come say hi
>Her: Oh hey, thanks, but I have a boyfriend.
>Oh that's cool. Doesn't mean we can't chat can we? That's a cool jacket by the way
>Her: Thanks I have to go now

Cold approach accomplished.
>>
>>34312283
To add to this massive wall of text, as someone else i've noticed that the only time groups mix is when they're usually in the same classes or something.
>>
>>34315163

Well isn't that lovely for you. I'm a 3-4/10 and nonwhite so I guess we're pretty much different species despite the shared height.

Looks like back to surgical planning for me.
>>
>>34313469
>I'm gay

I'm straight, but in my life I have exclusively been hit on by gay guys. Not once or twice, many times. I like to think it's a west hollywood thing with the gay population being so high.

"Anon how can you possibly not have a gf, oh you must closeted gay". Flawless logic.
>>
>>34316319
Probably. I'm jelly. I live in a closeted country. not a single men every hit on me. I usually hit on the guys, but they are always straight.
>>
>>34303002
Because they think that means your loaded. Women don't care about travelling, right in front of the Eiffel tower they will just stare down at their phones. It's just about status m8.
>>
>>34313331
Did you have to lower your standards much?
>>
>>34303361
JUST b urself

But make sure to be original
>>
>>34311966

>Have a normal life with a job or hobbies or something that involves seeing and interacting with the same people regularly
>Be pleasant, make friends with these people
>You'll get to know the people, including girls, get invited to parties, etc.
>One of the girls comes on to you or introduces you to her friend
>When a girl introduces you to her friend, it means her friend wants to fuck you
>You start bonding with the friend or one of the girls you already know or something and you get a gf without really realizing it

or

>Be 8/10 or above
>Dress non-autistically
>Go to the club on Friday or Saturday night
>Make eye contact with a girl and start dancing with her
>Find out later that she's a basic bitch under her 1/4 inch of makeup and padded bra.
>>
>>34316369
Trade places with me. I want a small town cutie.

City women are whores with unbelievable standards because a few hundred guys are probably fucking 90% of the women here.
>>
>>34316436
No, it actually increased them. The more attractive girls were much more receptive to me being a playful asshole than <= average looking women. From my experience, attractive women are much kinder and typically respond well to direct, authoritative, commands / you being playful and funny. The one common thing I always hear is "No one ever talks to me this way." They like it.

I highly suggest you just take a stab at it. You'd end up getting a lot of success; just don't let it get to your head.
>>
>>34313331
>You need to talk to these women like you're creating a b8 thread.

Weaponized autism. I knew /r9k/ was good for something.
>>
>>34316544
I suppose that would make me one of those guys then and I can tell you that it's statistically impossible that most girls even sleep with half the number of guys people think they do. Sure, there are quite a few number of whores out there. Although the majority of women are pretty tame when it comes to sleeping around. I've been with a lot of girls and most of them have only slept with 4 to 9 guys (sometimes 12); this is mainly because a lot of women will typically enter a relationship and stay with their partner which limits the amount of time they have to be the town bicycle. The whores are a different story though.
>>
>>34316551
I've tried it all mate. Sure some of my openers are rash, but even when I tried using things in their bio the conversation would alright until the stop responding.

>>34316630
4-12, that's a lot and I think women reduce the number of men they say they've been with. They are on tinder for a reason. There was a study of 500 men and 500 women who use tinder. ~450 of the women had hooked up through tinder and ~50 of the men had.
>>
>>34316551
Here is an older conversation. I was hoping she would respond with what she was doing for her birthday (turning 21) and then I was going to invite her to a bar or maybe she would ask me to tag along. But ghosted.
>>
File: shiggy.png (82KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
82KB, 600x1024px
>>fit/thread/40100915/will-lifting-cure-my-autism
>>
>>34302703
Write better.

I do ok and i am a fat man baby
>>
>>34302703
I am a bit older and I've fucked 34 girls through online dating

Your face is the most important thing in determining if you get a date. After that it really, REALLY helps if you have a car. A clean car that isn't an old piece of shit. Have a towel handy to lay down in the back seat for car sex
>>
>>34316484
for the first one you still have to be 6/10 or above.

less than 6/10 it's literally impossible if you're a man.
>>
>>34307736
I RECOGNIZE THAT TOY
>>
>>34318431

Bit older has no relevance, you're just a nasty slutty normie who had a typical, healthy formulative youth. That's great for you, but your experience is worthless advice.

I have both a car and a decent, no-acne face and even speak a rare language, but none of that shit matters. The one or two conversations I got out of thousands of swipes just fucking dropped me abruptly, because a real Chad finally swiped them back.

You lead such a completely different life than someone who has never even been acknowledged by women of their own attractiveness level. Polar opposite. Be grateful. Be grateful.
>>
>>34318814
>had a typical, healthy formulative youth

stopped reading there, you could not be further from the truth
>>
>>34318889
you want to say that guy you don't know on an anonymous Chinese cartoon board doesn't know your youth better than you? that's a bold statement
>>
>>34303951
Chad here, get some pictures of yourself where height isn't a thing. Concerts, a local attraction, a festival. Bitches love Cons, because sexy dress up.

The best advice I ever got was make them feel. Angry, sad, happy, etc. Doesn't matter, they associate people with feelings, not entirely logic. That's why I drown it matches. Without a damn word I make them feel horny, so I abuse the shit out of it.
>>
>>34319092
If I had a typical healthy youth I wouldn't be on this board for the past 6 years
>>
>>34303592
I can't follow what that graph is supposed to be saying

People rate looks and personality one the same?
>>
>>34319535
Yes, linear relationship. They perceive a "better personality" the more attractive you are.
>>
>>34320402
Did the study discriminate between genders for that?
>>
File: 1449606478069.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449606478069.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Do research on what women want. Theres certain "checkboxes" they fill out when they see you for your first impression
1. Does he look like he'd kill me (im talking to you selfies in a dark lit room with no smile)
2. Is he popular? (shows normality and ability to be fun)
3. Does he have good genes? (talking to you too fatty)
4. Would you be able to care for her financially? (its built in them biologically, no need to ree)

There are other things that go into it. But all of you serial killer looking fucks need to get a few things straight before blaming the game.
>>
I wonder how much of that can be explained by all the dumbass creeps who copy and paste the same generic messages or use a dumb template and spam every woman they see
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.