[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 21 >don't know how to tie my shoelaces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 4353634734.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
4353634734.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw 21
>don't know how to tie my shoelaces
>>
>tfw still use the bunny ears method
>>
File: CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>not using velcro straps or getting mummy to tie it for you

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORRRRRRRRMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1312940989994.jpg (43KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1312940989994.jpg
43KB, 500x461px
>25
>can't ride a bike
>>
>>34301832
>not using the 2 second method
>>
>>34301784
I am sorry but this can't be true. I mean I know this board is sad. I know it is full of the lowest of society and the most utter need failures. But I can not accept, I will not accept that a 21 year old fucking Manchild, can't figure out how to tie his shoes. I mean literally fucking people with IQs, of 60 who are diagnosed as retarded can figure it out. If you can read, I do not believe you can't tie your shoes. No one is this much of a failure.
>>
>>34301832

there is another method?
>>
just get slip ons
>>
>>34301962
Yes, when I was young I was taught a different way, forgot it and figured out the bunny ear way.
>>
>>34301955
Fuck off you fucking normie, I'm sick of your guys shit
>>
File: 1484349386280.jpg (33KB, 476x527px)
1484349386280.jpg
33KB, 476x527px
>26
>don't know how to kiss or do a fuck
>>
>>34301978
Aww shit my canadian is showing, fucking starting my insults with I'm sorry but.
>>
>>34301975
How do you suddenly forget how to tie your shoes one day?
>>
>tfw didn't figure out masturbation until I was 15
>tfw looking back and realizing that everyone else in my grade was probably participating in orgies at that point
>>
>>34302014
I was 5 (or 4) and wore Sandles, the entire summer, and when fall came I just did the guessed the bunny ear method and it worked.
>>
File: shoahshoes.jpg (28KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
shoahshoes.jpg
28KB, 400x320px
>not tying your shoes this way

oy vey
>>
>>34302057
that's lacing, not tying, and was just a weak excuse for you to post a dumb antisemitic joke outside of /pol/
>>
I'm 20 and can't swim
>>
>>34301927
I'm 20 and I know that feel.
>>
>>34301784
Don't feel bad I can't tie my shoes Velcro or slip on city
>>
>>34302077
but goyim, it makes tying six million times faster and more efficient
>>
>>34301927
literally just pedal and have confidence
>>
>>34302162
>just wheel yourself
>>
> my feel when i am insecure about sucking at tying
> But also feel superior because why waste time tying shoes when i can just slip them on

What do I mean by this?
>>
>21
>can't make a knot on my ties
>work requires me to wear a tie
>have to ask my dad each time for help

Fug
>>
>>34302174
hey i was 16 when i learned how to ride a bike and it was out of sheer embarassment my friends taught me how to ride a bike after my constant refusal to ride with them
>>
>>34301955
I'm 23 and legit can't do it. Because i never tried since mum has always done it for me and I just went with it.

Anybody beat my record?
>>
49yrs old, Can't do it just fake itl. Untied most of the time. Feels bro.
>>
>>34302262
Figure it out, I mean I figured it out when I was 5 you can too damn it.
>>
>>34302262
Why don't you just originally google it, faggot?
>>
>>34301832
what's the 2nd one

reply to this reeeeeeee
>>
>>34301955
It took me until I was 8 to figure out how to do it, which was still way longer than other kids at the time. Sure, I'm able to do it now with no problem, but at the time, I simply couldn't. It didn't matter how many times people tried to show it to me and spell it out for me, nothing helped and it seemed like I was never going to be able to. It wasn't until one day where it just clicked, I don't remember how, but it just did.

My point is that some things just don't register in peoples minds. The whole "I was able to do it at x age, so can you!" thing doesn't apply. You just have to come back to it periodically and hope that the next time you do it will be the one where it clicks; forcing it will do nothing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.