[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 25 years old and had diarrhea for the first time in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>tfw 25 years old and had diarrhea for the first time in my life today

I literally cried while on the toilet. It was awful
>>
I mean it sucks and all but I wouldn't cry about it.
Just don't be a faggot for one day.
>>
>>34301471
My gosh...how did you manage to go that long without ever having diarrhea? I got it 3 times in 2007 alone.
>>
>>34301567
it was so god damned awful. the horrible smell, the shit-covered asshole that i has to pat and wipe 50 times to get it clean and my asshole hurt like hell afterwards and even after getting it clean ,still had brown later in the day.

>>34301632
ive had close to diarrhea but never legit diarrhea
>>
>>34301712

so this was 100% totally liquid, like brown water? not just normal shit but really soft?
>>
how the fuck did you manage to go through your childhood without getting it once?

you're a fucking liar
>>
>>34302622
okay no it wasnt like liquid. but it was close. at first it was a kind of relatively normal but pretty soft one, but as i sat there it basically just poured out in pieces. it was still sort of clumped together, but it did the typical "breaks up on hitting the water and turns it brown" thing
>>
>>34302672

wait until you get fully liquid shit that comes out like a pressure washer, that will make your day
>>
>>34301567
I don't think OP could be a faggot unless he limited himself to just sucking dick. I mean, if he can't handle diarrhea, how could he handle dick up his ass?
>>
>>34302713
Taking dick up the ass isn't as bad as diarrhea though.
>>
>>34302647
>how the fuck did you manage to go through your childhood without getting it once?

Eating pet food. Fiber?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTThzrBYwg
>>
I have diarrhea like at least once a week. I don't eat much healthy food.
>>
>>34302769
You'd know of course :^)
>>
>>34301471
> tfw have ulceritive colitos
Almost died in jail from it.I turned 19 in prison 50lbs lighter than what I was on the streets at 120 and wearing a diaper
>>
>>34302709
>tfw you think someone you're pissing out your asshole
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>34301471
I practically pissed out of my butthole for three days straight when I was 17. When I felt it coming on I'd have to put headphones in because the sound of liquid shit hitting the inside of the toilet bowl is nasty. I did cry a little too and it ended like two days before I was supposed to be on vacation thankfully. Diarrhea and an 8 hour car ride to Virginia and back would be a nightmare.
>>
>>34301471
>tfw my all of my shits were exclusively diarrhea, several times a day, for a bit longer than a week
Felt awful
>>
File: 1484279740514.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1484279740514.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>34302672
what's the problem? that's basically how all my bowel movements go.
>>
File: 1475104474760.jpg (97KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475104474760.jpg
97KB, 792x558px
>>34302861
>I did cry a little too
I laughed way too hard, please describe what kind of crying was it like was it just tearing up or was it sobbing?
>>
>started eating healthy and exercising
>haven't had diarrhea in a year since i did make the changes
Really makes you think.
>>
>>34301471

Shit,
I get diarrhea at least once a week
Feel the gurgling, then the whoosh as the shit my bowels liquefy and spray out of my ass
The feeling as a foot of my intestine drops out and I feel the chill of the toilet water
Sitting screaming, making pledges, promising that I will be converting to Christianity if the pain is taken away
Sleeping in the bathroom rather than laying down in bed and jumping right up
As the liquid shit pours out my ass, I vomit into the wastebasket
The smell gets into the paint, into the tile, looking in the mirror and asking why me?
Needing a shower to get clean, then shitting on the bath wall
All this because I refuse to stop eating raw sausage, when the pain is so bad I want to die, I almost promise to give up my favorite treat, but the taste of raw spicy pork calls to me

Just maintain fluid levels, prolonged diarrhea can lead to severe dehydration
The one good thing is it can help you maintain an ideal weight
Imodium is not your friend
>>
>>34301471
Who /ibs/ here

I have stomach aches all the time and diarrhea 2-3 times per week at random.
>>
>>34304339
Also I've had salmonella twice. That shit is hell. Diarrhea 10 times a day for a week
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.