[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, how do we deal with the trapfag scum? Ignoring them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1469454507523.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1469454507523.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
Gentlemen, how do we deal with the trapfag scum? Ignoring them has only lead malignant spread of their shit all over numerous boards and /r9k/ is now their playground. If they stayed in their threads, that would be, but they've been getting bolder to the point they are now hijacking unrelated threads. This has to stop before it gets out of control.
>>
File: 1484583997262.jpg (60KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1484583997262.jpg
60KB, 640x853px
>>34301415
I don't get whats wrong with traps. No really.
>>
>>34301415
Traps have always been a part of chan culture. It's you who needs to leave.
>>
>>34301647
Oldfag here, fuck off you faggot. OP is right, you're getting out of control.
>>
>>34301647
>this is literally what furfags, ponyfags and all sorts of cancer claimed before flooding the site
>>
>>34301851
How could ponyfags claim this? It has a definitive creation date.
>>
>>34301722
>t. 2007
>>
>>34301881
Same way social media became acceptable. They just overwhelm the original userbase either with numbers or autism. Bronies simply autistically spammed their shit with bots and avatarfagged across all boards unless moot gave them a board. What's odd is that while it was a power play to keep them in a containment board, it actually worked for the most part and allowed them to outlaw ponyfags elsewhere whereas fags have at least 5 boards and they still go elsewhere to be flamboyant retards.
>>
>>34301888
>2007 was 10 years ago
Shit nigga, where did the time go.
>>
bumping this shit

originaldo
>>
up you go

ori
>>
>>34301647
fuck off bitch.

>>34301415
i want to exterminate them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.