[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid, real people edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20161215-021828.jpg (619KB, 1252x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161215-021828.jpg
619KB, 1252x1082px
>that kid who always eats a bag of chips in class and won't share it with anyone

>that kid who was in theater class but refused to give a shit and say a single line with a pea of emotion so they spoke all lines in monotone

>that kid who's never does a sigle paper of work no matter how braindeadly easy it is. "ITS TOO HARD"
>>
File: Jake.jpg (10KB, 258x286px) Image search: [Google]
Jake.jpg
10KB, 258x286px
>>34301217
I hate these threads Because they are just reddit and r/4chan bait, but I feel compelled to post this.
>that kid in 6th grade who got hit by a car on a highway and was launched into the other lane only to be hit by a second car coming in the other direction all because he was trying to save his little sister's dog from being run over by a car
>>
>>34301282
Was his name Jacob Doyle?
>>
>that kid who was in theater class but refused to give a shit and say a single line with a pea of emotion so they spoke all lines in monotone

who is he i want him for my bf
>>
>>34301340
Yes.
>inb4 you know me
I'm not going to tell you my name. But that shit was sad, and it hits me even harder these days. I still remember that day Celow? Idk how to spell his name raged at him because he couldn't play the trumpet well. Fuck man. And then fucking basic bitches like Ashley Rutledge were faking being sad and """"depressed""""" just so they could get out of class and school. You were one of us Jacob.
>>
>that kid who threw a chair at the cafeteria window

people were pissing him off and he was slightly autistic, he didn't hurt anyone and people didn't bother him much after this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170112-151224.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170112-151224.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>34301365
All of you sluts go for litteretly emotionless lazy peices if shit.

He's not being "cool" he's just so self consious that he doen't want to do LITTERETLY ANYTHING that could embarrass him. God forbid anyone yells

>"hey that faggot loser is puting emotion into lines in theaterclass, what a fucking tryhard lets laugh at him!" HAHAHAHA!

THATS littertely the idea trying to be avoided, its just sheepish and weak, god forbid you do anything that EVERYONE doesn't all agree on.
>>
>>34301217
>that kid who keeps asking if he can have some of your food
fatty
>>
>>34301672
>every day anon, EVERY DAY!

Food is not for class anon, its for lunchtime
Do you want ants, cus that how you get ants
>>
>>34301641
no i want him bc we are two of soul
>>
>>34301917
That the description i gave for him is just a weak and pathetic for you
>>
File: 1435102882100.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435102882100.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>that kid whose torso was scarred to shit from surgery in infancy and had to wear a protective vest, and had a face that literally looked like his mother tried to abort him on the way out with a machete but had a goddamn heart of gold, wonderful personality, great sense of humor and was well-liked and popular while you had zero friends

Why is literally everyone better than us, robots?
>>
>>34301992
Are you talking about Alex Corley?
Because he definitely had no friends
>>
File: 1323018627660.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1323018627660.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>34302013
lol i don't know who that is, but i'm glad my abstract feel resonated with you.
>>
>>34301957
ignorance of youth n all that u kno
>>
>>34301282
Reverse image search, kid
>>
>>34301217

>that kid who shoved a rubrics cube up his ass and threw it across the room while the teacher wasn't looking.

>that kid who would always get called to be taken home every other day

>that kid who teachers lost hope in.
>>
>>34302081
Bullshit, its not youth, you are just stupid and lazy. A choice
>>
>>34301217
I didn't share me food. Fucking faggots can pay for their own shit or they can fuck off and die.
>>
>>34301217
>those kids who were begging for food

fuck off
>>
>>34302710
EVERY DAY ANON
This is for (you)>>34301802
>>
>>34302680
Naw man, it's not laziness. It's insecurity. Something very characteristic of immaturity, strengthened or weakened by other influences (but determined most of all by maturity).

Stories of utter failure to participate in human events due to feeling in some fashion so alien from them (or alienating yourself from them, from your own poor self image of your self), that you expect to be "banished" by them, because you could not possibly be the same, are funny and familiar to me.
>>
>>34302793
Then why ya take THEATER CLASS

If you were breaking out of your mold, you wold try to put some fucking life into your lines just to improve yourself.
>>
>>34302514
>that kid who teachers felt they had to protect
>>
>>34302840
Because you completely lack self awareness then.
You're like cool. Theater class sounds fun. I'll totally do that. I absolutely know myself well enough to tell my future outcomes.

Oh wait I'm actually really afraid of this situation and now I'm stuck in it. Fuck.
>>
>>34302991
>Because you completely lack self awareness then.
Na thats just a (you) thing
>>
>that autistic kid that rushed to sit next to you before your fem friend could join you
>whenever he was losing an argument he would scream about his hernia
I hope to god you're reading this Mario I actually had a chance with her you faggot
>>
File: a14 (1).jpg (9KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
a14 (1).jpg
9KB, 200x232px
>that kid who wanted to study at the countries Harvard equivalent for law so she spent every waking hour of every day studying
>she had to be in the top 99.8th percentile but she only got 98.8th so she gave up and became a roastie normie whore at a normal teir school
Heh, that'll teach her.
>>
>That kid who was really innocent and childlike and really nice and shy who just degenerated into a drugged mess
>>
>that kid who asked you for a smoke everyday even though you told him you don't smoke every single fucking time
Goddammit Steve fucking listen!
>>
>The Chad who liked you for some reason
>He'd sit next to you in some classes if his friends weren't in it
>He never really told you why he was fond of you and shit
>He'd always say hi to you
>Whenever people picked on you he'd be like 'Leave him alone, anon's cool.'

In fact I usually found the Chads to be really nice people, it was usually the Brads and Justins you had to be afraid of, the second tier people who weren't as secure and were fighting for popularity. Chad is top tier because he's just that charismatic and nice, it comes easy to him. He doesn't need to bring others down to reach the top.
>>
>That childhood friend who ended up acting like you don't exist.

Looked right through me, so much for friends forever.
>>
>>34305198
brads kek

this is the truth
>>
>that kid who always has to challenge what the teacher says
>that kid who can barely read and stalls the class
>that kid who came to class dressed in a suit and fedora who then proceeded to volunteer and talk to the class about the 5th of november and guy fawkes
>that kid who made his presentation about minecraft
I shit you not that last one was actually during Uni
>>
>>34305198
Honestly, I find robots to be the most insufferable people irl. They shut you off and are incredibly rude

But I'm a robot too and am a bit like this. Which is why its hard to make friends
>>
>>34305557
I think it depends. You have robots who don't want anything to do with people and then robots like me who get lonely easy and value friends and just want to make friends but they're just too socially awkward. But I think our problem in that end isn't that we shut off but that we're too needy and bothersome.
>>
>That kid who would always try to do gay shit with you
>>
>>34305788
go fuck yourself Tyler and your repressed homosexuality
>>
>>34305557
I'm just (socially) boring in real life to be honest.
I go ape in online vidja and that's the only exciting thing I do. I cannot relate to a lot of people because I've spent most of my life in my room playing old games and writing shitpost fanfictions. The only people willing to give me the time of day were always online.

If I shut people out it's because I've failed to see how I may relate to others. I feel like I can't say anything genuine or personal when most people act like, well, normies.
>>
> that kid who dropped out in 7th grade and came back one or twice each year.
>>
>>34305557
Aspergers.jpg

Most of us have it!~
>>
>>34301463
>tfw my name is jacob
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.