[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too stupid to figure out how to buy a vehicle >too socially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461091666821.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1461091666821.png
47KB, 632x852px
>too stupid to figure out how to buy a vehicle
>too socially retarded to figure out how to make friends
>too dumb to learn how to cook
>continue to live with family that hates you
Does this warrant suicide, robots?
>>
>>34300659
Duh?
Stupid stop being a burden.
0riginal
>>
It would appear that you have an airtight case
>>
I guarantee that you can cook. Just follow recipes precisely.
>>
If you can cook, then you can make friends. Bribe people to like you with delicious cookies. You'll be that one annoying guy who they invite over because he always brings delicious cookies.
>>
>>34300659
It warrants change in one way or another
>>
File: 1394592802243.jpg (34KB, 680x421px) Image search: [Google]
1394592802243.jpg
34KB, 680x421px
>>34300659
Nah op, buying a car is kinda simple. Have you tried going to a dealership and inquiring about a car? Never pay sticker price ever always talk them down and threaten to go somewhere else.
Making friends is difficult if you lack social skills and charisma try making friends at work or at a hobby club.
Cooking is piss easy, making food edible takes talent look up simple recipes and practice.
Family is family if you have the funds to move then do it otherwise deal with it and just tune them out it has worked for me for over 15 years of my mom nagging me to get a job I think she'll give up later this year.
And don't give up op only failures give up and failed normies.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.