[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots do heroin or other opiates? got a point earlier of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1474903908378.jpg (84KB, 876x687px) Image search: [Google]
1474903908378.jpg
84KB, 876x687px
any robots do heroin or other opiates?

got a point earlier of some really good grey stuff. i've done two bumps so far and they've gotten me so fucked up. i want to get through it tonight because i need to take a break so i don't start getting sick.
>>
Imagine that intense desire to masturbate when you go for weeks without fapping and imagine the constant thought that would say "goddamn it would be fucking nice to cum now".
That's how your life will be if you don't quit this shit soon, because even if you try to stay away from it, you'll always crave for more and give in eventually.
>>
>>34300956
and what is the problem with that? if i could afford it, i'd be high all the time.
>>
>>34300978
Are you a legitimate retard?
>>
>>34301000
answer the question or get the fuck out
>>
>>34300956
and then i'd cum all over the place.
that's all my drug use is; more pleasure in my life that wouldn't be there otherwise

i don't want to be high all the time. i can tell myself "okay anon, no hard drugs today" and be chill
opiates are just my drug of choice. i don't drink, i don't smoke, this is the thing i reward myself with.
>>
>>34301000
>obvious unstable retarded person
>removing himself from life through inevitable OD
Proceed, my man
nice trips
>>
the only opiate i've done is oxycodone. it was enjoyable but nothing i'd want to do again. if i wanna do drugs i wanna trip.
>>
I'm an alcoholic, I know us types don't typically get along but I am in such a bad place right now.
>>
>>34301061
At least he'll die happy and not miserable after working a shitty job for 60 lonely years, earning money for their boss.
>>
>>34300615
that sounds like fent senpai be careful with that shit
>>
>>34301105
the shit i had before this was china white cut with fent, it felt way different than this.
it made me nod a lot which i like, but didn't really have a euphoric feeling.

i think this stuff is just a lot higher purity than what we usually get around here.
>>
no, I don't want to be like the crackheads I see everywhere

don't want to brag, but being resistant to scams and obvious nonsense is one of the few things I have, it just seems obvious to me that you don't do that, it is like asking me to put my hand in boiling water
>>
File: jimmy nu-tron.webm (783KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy nu-tron.webm
783KB, 640x640px
>>34301061
>>34300956
Good, good goyim. Stay away from those evil drugs, so you can be a productive member of society and pay your taxes until you're in your 60s. Drugs are bad mkay
>>
>>34301191
i respect that a lot, but i feel like it's a whole different ballpark from amphetamines.
my thesis is that amphetamines prey on people with high opinions of themselves, and opiates ruin those who accept that they're weak.
>>
Drugs like that are pretty much poison, like coke or sugar but amplified, designed to enlarge your cravings every time you take it
>>
I don't enjoy opiates, they just make me fall asleep. No idea why they're so popular.
>>
>>34301211
Its not like you avoid the things you mentioned while on drugs, you will just be a drugged goyim.
>>
File: Parker Hartzler jimmy.jpg (108KB, 1068x712px) Image search: [Google]
Parker Hartzler jimmy.jpg
108KB, 1068x712px
>>34301442
Not if I OD before my first job.
>>
>>34300615
how do I get ahold of opiates if I don't fucking know anyone where I live right now
>>
>>34301355
All chemicals that make you happy are like this. Why do you think some people are 'addicted' to food or sex or gambling

Your brain isn't designed for contentment. You will always crave more
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
>>34300615
Cute cowboy bebop picture

Here is one for you
>>
>>34301623
try to know someone
i know it's bad advice but that's all i can tell you

also if your city is as bad as mine, go downtown and walk around places where lots of black homeless-looking people gather and wait for someone to offer. that's where i get my lortabs and percocets if i want those.
>>
I have seen far too many people ruin their lives on opiates. Cut the heroin crap or whatever and switch to weed. Grind it up and use a one-hitter if you need a strong high. One-hitters are the most efficient and hardest-hitting way to smoke except for concentrates. Alternately, a gravity bong or knife hits also work. You reduce the harshness of a one-hitter by breathing in halfway or more before inhaling the smoke. Clean it with a coat hanger wire after each hit to get a consistent experience.

Weed ain't heroin. But if you can learn to be content with weed, it'll never hurt you.
>>
>>34301082
>tfw did oxy once, only used to vicos
>high for 8 hours, nodded off for 30 mins

one of the greatest highs in my life but i agreee, wouldn't do again
>>
>>34300615
i was on and off the needle for about four years, just finally getting about 7 months of sobriety. it trashed my life and i'd never recommend it to anyone. but i know your not going to listen to me, so just try and be safe okay anon? i've lost too many friends :/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.