[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do you say to a girl after getting her number?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1484918491563.jpg (319KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1484918491563.jpg
319KB, 1600x1064px
What the fuck do you say to a girl after getting her number? I thought it would be smooth-sailing after but it just seems even harder.
>>
"Hey Stacy, it's me anon from _____, I was just wondering how you're doing?"
Don't overthink it, most girls don't really take texts very seriously or judge based on how they're written. Just try your best to start a conversation and the qualities she liked about you originally will come out and shine
>>
>>34300579
I've already done that, just looking to expand the conversation but everything I can think of sounds so forced, and I don't even know if she's answering me because she wants to or because she feels like she has to.
>>
the average adult female has a size 9 shoe :-P

a human head can remain conscious for 30 seconds after it is decapitated :-O
>>
>>34300677
If it seems forced than maybe you aren't compatible with her. If texting is too awkward, make moves to see her in person.
>>
>>34300785
It seems forced with everyone, what did you expect? We're robots
>>
>>34300856
Well if you're forcing yourself to do this and not getting anything out of it, why do it?
>>
>>34300915
I'm not the OP. But I can tell you I force myself to do these things because normies say you have to make yourself do anxiety-inducing things until they become easier. Except they never become easier for robots.
>>
>>34300943
This. Also if you ever want a girlfriend you are going to have to do normie shit.
>>
>>34300943
So you're doing something you don't enjoy, because people you don't like told you it would make you a more rounded person. You don't have to be outgoing if you don't want to be. I would suggest having a close knit group of likeminded friends to help you not be lonely, but other than that do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>34300996
He's talking about girls not friends anon...
>>
>>34300996
Well, I have no friends, so your advice is pretty useless.
>>
>>34300692
>the average adult female has a size 9 shoe :-P
>tfw 11.5
KILL ME
>>
>>34301699
>mtf
>tfw size 14
kill me even more
>>
unfortunately if she actually likes you, you barely have to do anything.

when a girl wants you, a simple hi is enough for her to lead the conversation which eventually arrives at asking to hangout.

if you have to work hard or try to convince her to enjoy you then it probably won't work..
>>
>>34301769
>size 14
is that in women's or men's?
>>
>>34301809
womens
there are literally no shoes that fit me
good thing i don't go outside anyways
>>
>>34300614
virgin text, literally.

Say this OP

Hey whats up stacy. Wanna hang out tonight?

Wait for message

If she says NO. FUCKING DITCH. No don't reschedule. Fucking ditch. If she comes to you and asks if you want to do something, then you can go. This is how a man does it.
>>
>>34300579
>>34301856
This is all you need to do. Everyone else's advice is legit a combination of underage / virgin.
>>
>>34300614
that is a LIE

DO overTHINK, DO send the perfect text because women look into that shit like crazy

they will analyze ever aspect of your text and determine whether or not you're a fucking sperglord worth their time, unless you're chad that is

no, but in all seriousness it shouldn't be too long, shouldn't be too short, just get your point across and you'll be fine desu
>>
>>34301840
aw, that sucks
at least i can find shoes online or in special stores
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.