[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday night /comfy/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: comfy.jpg (56KB, 311x418px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
56KB, 311x418px
Who /comfy/ here? What are you all doing this friday night?
>>
eating a bowl of rice and thinking about driving my car off a cliff.
>>
Exercising.
Browsing FB, /r9k/, & /pol/.
Processing the complicated feeling of being Black and convinced that the status quo in America really isn't as terrible as people make it out to be, incl. with a Trump Presidency. Today I was talking to Black colleagues about how we often hurt ourselves more than White Supremacy or racism does, and it got contentious. But it was civil enough, so that's good. But I wonder if my forthrightness is gonna backfire. To date, I'm realizing we can be a lot more honest about what we think than it sometimes seems. You just gotta be ready to be the crazy one.

>t. most right wing employee in a law office
>>
>>34300559
Considering crashing this thread with no survivors.
>>
>>34300611
>being an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>34300690
>Get called an Uncle Tom.
Please say something of substance. What, you think Barack must be an Uncle Tom too, because he and his family, including Sasha and Malia, can handle Trump's presidency without falling on the floor crying? It's called being mature.

Oh, and the element of Black's tripping ourselves, its pointing out the need to be accountable and real with ourselves.
>>
>>34300690
>Don't bring your politics into my comfy thread, NEET.
>>
File: braindamage.png (58KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
braindamage.png
58KB, 240x180px
>>34300809
>Please say something of substance.
>4chan.
>>
My Friday will consist of sleeping on the street, or a McDonald's lobby of im lucky. Not too bad all in all. Could be worse it could be snowing
>>
>>34300809
Racist whitey owes us a living.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>>34301012
>Joins a /comfy/ thread
>people keep posting shit that belongs in /pol/
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>34300559
Just lifted now I'm nightwalking with my dog

Feels good
>>
>>34300559
originallly contemplating suicide
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (106KB, 750x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
106KB, 750x1156px
>>34300605
>>34301748
stop wanting to die
>see pic related

>>34300611
I sympathize with you black Anon, my best friend is a right wing mulatto.
I think the country is doing okay too, but it's still slowly sliding off the rails, the globalist agenda will reduce it to chaos within the next few decades.

>>34300650
>>34300927
Australians detected

>>34301070
>>34300850
Politics and Loneliness go hand in hand

>>34300930
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTG7NV1Z7I
Im not in nearly as desperate as a situation as you, but this inspired me and might help you too. I've been trying to reinvigorate my life, maybe you'd want to as well.
>>
>>34300559
I've been drinking liquor and I finally reached the /buzzed/ state so shit just got comfy.
was planning to play terraria but some files are fucked so I'll wait for my brother to send me the fixed files tomorrow. Oh well.
Maybe make some eggs too.
>>
>>34301932
Smart Post TM
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.