[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women make fun of us all the time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ewwww.png (342KB, 863x621px) Image search: [Google]
ewwww.png
342KB, 863x621px
why do women make fun of us all the time?
>>
>>34298512
They want to pretend they're relevant.
>>
Its so strange because we never make fun of them in any way
>>
Gas em all desu senpai
>>
women always play games, with a mans life
>>
File: 9168176815.jpg (38KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9168176815.jpg
38KB, 1920x1080px
It's because women have nothing going for them but their looks and sexual attraction, and when they're lacking attention, they decide to toy with others relentlessly to gain said attention.

However, they're protected by the legal system so that goes to their heads too.
>>
>caring what a insecure slut thinks
>>
She wants his attention, she's not getting it, feels inferior, puts him down to raise her low self esteem. Pretty easy shit anon
>>
>>34298512
>women
>not the entirety of society
>>
Rim licker? What the fuck?
>>
They're just shitposting on facebook while you shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>34298512
he's not doing anything wrong. fuck man, i wish i could play a gameboy right now fucking awesome piece of equipment

fuck her.
>>
File: 1484755466116.jpg (426KB, 850x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1484755466116.jpg
426KB, 850x1258px
>rim licker
obvious b8 nobody says that
>>
>>34298512
This is a natural phenomenon that happens in nature called natural selection. The beta male makes a poor mate because he is unable to fulfill his role as a provider. While the alpha grows and obtains employment and wealth, the beta is still playing games like a child. Women want men to take care of them not children, so the beta is to be avoided, ridiculed and removed from the gene pool. This is his fate.
>>
>>34298512
I have my 19 year old game boy color on my desk right here right now, I always have fresh batteries, tetris and super mario land handy. This thing has been to some far corners of the world, I bring it on every long trip.

I remember one school trip where one of the main Chads of the school would talk to me about it, telling me how much he loves tetris. When he went back to the other Chads and Stacies they all laughed at me for thinking he was serious. To this day I don't know if he actually was.
>>
>>34298512
keek we do the same shit do them in threads here
>>
>>34299235
No thats an omega. A beta is to be ignored until Chad keeps leaving you and you get too old and so you need a piggy bank. Betas play a role in society. Omegas are worthless.
>>
a stacey told me said like your still play video games...no wonder you'll never going to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>34298512
I'd like to rim her desu
>>
>>34298512
They do it for attention. No one would care some guy is playing a game if she didn't make a post about it on her facebook.
>>
Does anyone have more of these "normies publically shaming robots" pics?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.