[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stupid shit you've experienced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: alex-jones-cocaine.jpg (123KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-cocaine.jpg
123KB, 1200x675px
>14 years old
>buying gta iv with christmas money
>go up to register with father
>put game on counter
>woman asks how old i was
>"i-i'm 14"
>"i can't sell you this, sorry"
>dad pulls out wallet and says he'll pay for it
>lady scowls
>"still can't sell it to you, i know you're gonna give it to him"
>dad tells lady to fuck off and we go to electronics department
>buy the game with no issues
>that lady was just some cunt trying to enforce her shitty ideals on customers
i hope she slipped up one day and got fucking fired
>>
>stupid shit you've experienced
You mean besides people unironically watching Infowars?
>>
>>34297764
>work at coffee shop
>lady asks for small coffee with 3 creams
>comes back and complains it isnt hot enough
>comes here every weekend
>does this same shit every time she comes

Why the fuck are people so stupid
>>
>>34298536

make it hotter than nigga
>>
>>34298688
we keep the coffee on a burner its just cold because she gets 3 fucking creams in a small which is over half the cup
>>
>>34297764

>gta iv came out in 2008

fuck me
>>
>>34297764
Plot twist: op is actually 14 and this happened to him today
>>
>>34299269
>2008 was 9 years ago
>tfw I was 10
>tfw it feels like hardly that long ago

I thought time was only meant to speed up as you got older? Why does it feel like I was a kid like fucking yesterday and now I'm an adult?

I think 4chan fucked with my sense of time, really wish I hadn't found this place so young
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.