[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the key to happiness robots and it is...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
Meditation. It has cured my depression and I'm slowly gaining more self-confidence.

I used to feel drained and extremely cynical during the day and somedays get quite suicidal. But,then I started to meditate for 30 minutes everyday for the past month.

It is the magic cure. I feel so revitalised and at peace during my day thanks to this. Robots,you should really try it out. Even if you only start at 5 minutes s day and build your way up,you will be amazed with the results.
>>
>>34297276
How did you start out? What's your method? I've only done a guided meditation. Seems much harder to do my myself
>>
>>34297276
>Meditation
>i.e. i deluded myself into thinking i am remotely happy or content, or i was never depressed in the first place

fuck off normalfag
>>
>>34297436
This, come on. What is your method!
>>
http://www.dhammatalks.net/Books14/Ajahn-Brahm_The-Art-of-Disappearing.pdf
>>
File: 1484391588146.png (614KB, 670x538px) Image search: [Google]
1484391588146.png
614KB, 670x538px
>>34297479

B...but Self-Reported Studies showed that people who meditates benefited from positive effects similar to the Placebo Effect.

> Just heal yourself with Kek magic and daily dubs instead
> It works for me
>>
Take it easy with your meditation, anon. It can fix your shit but it can also send you to the loony bin if you go too deep without guidance/support.
>>
Spirituality and meditation is the key to freedom. Godspeed brobots remember to stand up when you fall
>>
>>34298379
mindfulness/Vipassana meditation is relatively tame, you should be fine by practicing.

However, OP sounds like some dork who's been at it for a couple days and is being affected by the placebo effect.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.