[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Greetings and salutations, femanons, and anons alike!

My name is "Hoboanon" and by request I will greentext how I became homeless. But before we get into the meat of the thread, I'm going to tell you about myself.

Home State: Colorado
Location now: Georgia

I first became homeless at the age of 22, I was going to school at the time, and my parents hounded me to get a job. That's where it all began. My brother and I were living in our parents garage at the time, and tensions were high. My brother was a pig, and trashed his side of the garage, it enraged my step dad and we both got the axe. So to speak. I'll save those tales for another time...

Fast forward.
A few weeks ago, I posted a thread on how I met my current ex on World of Warcraft and how I was getting kicked out of her house. I'll start at the moment I left.

Let it be known that I have Bi-polar and am super depressive, to the point where I am very self destructive, I have applied for Uncle Sam's charity, but have been refused on multitudes of occasions. Simply because I can "Work." and by work I mean, come into work super depressed to the point of not giving a Fuck and burning bridges. I don't realize I do it either.

I'll green text as much as I can, but since I don't have a permanent place to sit it might be written here and there.
>>
In my country we call our NEETbux Uncle Benny because it's the benefit. I like uncle sams charity.
Have this bump.
>>
>>34296819
Something interesting for once. Keep it up.
>>
File: large.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
>>34296819
Forgive me I'm not used to being center stage.

>Enter me
>New year's eve
>Gf dressing up to go to a party
>Red flags and alarm bells ringing!
>I'm not invited to this party
>"Ok..." I thought. I'm not a cuck, and have been cheated on before.
>My fears are well justified and founded upon reason.
>My Gf, we'll call her "Kette"
>German for chain fun fact
>Kette is finishing getting ready
>I wanted to spend all day with her
>Ask if she wants to go to dinner
>"Anon, I've been planning on going to this party for a month! You're not talking me out of it!"
>She paused...
>"If you were so opposed to me going to this party, you could of said so at ANY TIME!"

I'm furious at this point, for the past few weeks I did protest. I was living with her parents and they HATED me. I was the guy putting the boots to their daughter. It's also a long story. At the time I was packing because come the first I had to leave. It was night time and the hour of her leaving was fast approaching.

>"Kette, please! This is my last night here, and I want to spend it with you!"
>She became angry
>In turn I became angrier.
>She had a bad habit of ditching me
>Going out with friends,etc.
>She even went on a cruise to the Caribbean without me her mom went too.
>I'm panicing, but I want to be a supportive BF.
>"Fine, just go to your party, I'll finish packing."
>She gets a call,from her friend, his name is... Kev.
>Kev is a nu-male progressive cuck.
>I hate Kev.
>I hear "Hey, are you ready to go?" through the phone.
>I waited for her to make a decision. Choose me, the guy that was with her for 3 years, or go to a party.

>She chose the party. I felt crushed.
>I don't remember much, it was all a blur.
>In a rampage I stormed out of the living room, closed our bedroom door and packed.

>She came in and stood there staring at me.
>All I could see was red.

Cont.....
>>
>>34297271
Cont

>She came over and attempted to hug me.
>I pushed her away. I was mad.
>Without saying a word, I hoisted my backpack over my shoulder and went out the door.
>It was raining
>Slowly I made my way down the drive way, she didn't follow. I wanted her to follow.

>I got to the gate and my heart sank.
>"Goodbye, Kette." is all I remember muttering to myself.

>I made my way down the road, and I saw Kev, he had Kette in the passenger seat of his car.
>I actually roared as loud as I could "A little autistic quirk I do when I'm mad."
>Tears welled up in my eyes
>I cried, hard... The worst I've ever cried in my adult life.
>I remember shuffling around in The darkness.
>We loved in a wooded area so there were no street lights.
>I remember shouting "Fuck you!" at the top of my lungs.
>Eventually I found my way to a church, it was there I say down and thought.
>It felt like hours. I cried, came to grips and then cried again.
>I remember feverishly asking God "Why?"
>No one answered.
>Alone and hopeless I wandered back to our house.
>It was dark, no lights on.
>I walked back up the driveway just enough to get a Wi-Fi connection on my phone.(I don't have service cause I'm a poor fag)
>Desperately look for a Facebook notification.
>Nothing.
>I broke again, and hailed an Uber to take me to the mall.
>Go to the McDonalds there. It has a 24 hour lobby, and its all I could think of last minute.

Cont...
Sorry it's taking a long time. I want something to do when the mall closes.
Idle hands are the devils tools.
>>
>>34297670
Bumping myself. My typing is slow af

Fgggfccc
>>
>>34297721
I'm still monitoring if you ask if you are being read.
>>
File: 122724_735122.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
122724_735122.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>34297670
Cont...

>At this point, I'm exhausted.
>I lay my head down on the table and contemplate my,current state of affairs.
>Eventually I fall asleep.
>Im women up by McDonald's management.
>She explains to me that she needed to close the lobby since they were so understaffed.
>My heart sank even lower. Could I find no solace?
>Ieft McDonald's and booked 1 night in a hotel.
>Tired and alone, I walked to the hotel. The journey there I begin to cope.
>"Fuck her, If not need her. Stupid cunt." etc, my thoughts were nasty and dark.
>I come across "The bridge."
>I call it that because it's the,bridge I go to when I think about jumping to my death.
>I stop and the bridge and stare off into the dark.
>This lasts for a while, until I begin to get drowsy.
>I reach my hotel and attempt to check in.
>Check in is at 3 in the afternoon.
>Emo
>I shuffle over to a chair in the lobby and flip down, defeated.

>A couple of hours I am awoken by the receptionist.
>He hands me my room keys and I fill with a surge of relief.
>I walk up stairs, shower and pass out.

Cont...
I might just let this thread go. Seems dead desu with you
>>
>>34298005
That and I'm kind of tired might try and get some,sleep while the mall is open
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.