[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lonely and bored What should I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1483394287388.jpg (45KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483394287388.jpg
45KB, 500x368px
>tfw lonely and bored
What should I do?
>>
File: Costanza-wallet.jpg (20KB, 407x355px)
Costanza-wallet.jpg
20KB, 407x355px
Wanna go online shopping together?
>>
>>34295716
We could fap together if you post discord info?
>>
Masturbate and sleep

Or go on omegle/chatroulette and masturbate

it's pretty fun if you don't mind sifting through the dicks
>>
File: 1484375670703.jpg (61KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1484375670703.jpg
61KB, 500x363px
>>34296034
I'm not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>34295716
Die ?.....

How about STOPPING the framework of your own self-defeatism.....

Your problem is you fail to realize that life is nothing more than a series of events defined by your own decisions and behavior modification... Which is your choice and nobody else's fault other than your own....

So you are trapped in a loop of Self Defeat? Modify your behavior.

Along with the behavior, you will now be modifying your PERSPECTIVE...

It really IS that simple.....

Questions ?....
>>
File: Syringe.png (1MB, 722x651px) Image search: [Google]
Syringe.png
1MB, 722x651px
Marathon netflix, join a discord, continue shitposting on r9k,

Utilize coping skills
>>
GORE-TEX
>>
>>34296188
Got any discord i could join?

>>34296034
No thanks man
>>
If you want advice on how to survive cancer, why would you ask somebody who died from the disease?

If you want to learn how to swim why would you take instructions from a drowning victim?

If you wanted to learn the secret to getting girls... Why would you ask a virgin?....

That's your real problem... You already know the correct answer to the situation at hand, but you don't want to take the advice that will actually cure your problem.

Instead, you continue to float in this ocean of ineptitude, asking for advice from people who have no idea how to follow the instructions from somebody like me and actually vaporize your self-imposed defeat..

You are smarter than that and I would have expected better from you... But that's the past and now I'm here to help you march into your bold new future... I also used to suffer from the same problems as you and the other guests here (including the Litany of other offshoot problems you didn't even mention) however I modified my perspective and modified my behavior and created new patterns to become trapped in... Have the experience that people in your stage of the game often referred to as expertise....

Like I said you already know the answer. You just don't want to hear it. You are creating your own misery. For some reason you continue to envelope yourself in the snowballing effects of this Behavior further compounding the problem with each passing day

Your perspective it's completely ask you and the only person responsible or capable of changing the situation is the one you see when you look into a mirror
>>
>>34296138
Good lol right there friendo.
>>
ASKEW*

Speech to text typo. I'm using speech to text on my extremely badass new Android device but they have yet to perfect speech to text to the exacting specifications I would prefer...

My wife and I are enjoying this decidedly unnatural warm weather and walking to eat dinner at a new Thai restaurant... Again... I have a wife... We are walking together to go eat dinner at a very nice new Thai Eatery... I used to be alone and bored and overwhelmed with my loneliness... Obviously I'm the one with the advice that is applicable

ASKEW*

YOUR PERSPECTIVE IS ASKEW
>>
>>34296646
B8

What are you doing?
>>
>>34296725
Neptune need not be antagonized, he's based
>>
The cure for boredom:
Get the fuck out of that house, or apartment, or condo...

It's your cage

Leave

Then, STOP FOCUSING ON YOURSELF

STOP IT

STOP.... IT...
NOW...

Stop being so self-absorbed

Why don't you try focusing on someone else, like perhaps I'm just finding somebody who has a situation that needs to be improved and volunteer to help them...

Kind of like I'm doing for you.

Hint: REAL self esteem can be found in the smile you help put on another person's face....

I can absolutely guarantee you 100% that Within one mile of your dwelling you will find somebody who is in a situation much more complex than yours and you are able to offer the help they need that will actually turn everything around for them... it might be a little old lady who needs help carrying her groceries or it might be somebody with a flat tire or it might be something much more simple or massively more complex... Either way the reward is real and when you see the expression on their face and you tell them that you don't want anything for your time or service you just wanted to help them... That's when you're going to go home and you're not going to feel bored and you're not going to feel lonely anymore

Even better yet, why don't you go feed stray animals for the entire weekend? Are you aware that every single Shopping Center parking lot that you drive past has an entire colony of stray cats and other animals that scratch for survival with each passing day and they are so hungry at night and cold and they are actually suffering because we have encroached on their territory and overpopulation and failure to spay and neuter and all of that Bob Barker shit?

I used to gauge the quality of young women by asking them if on our first date they would be willing to join me in feeding stray animals in parking lots... The girls who said no did me a huge favor because I knew that was not the type of human being I would ever want to associate with... They were self-absorbed pieces of crap,
>>
>>34296774
If I was a worthless individual with nothing to fill my conscience with I would probably also used stupid labels and terminologies like 'based' and other crap like that...

I have no idea what 'based' even means, nor do I care... I couldn't care LESS...

Labels and parroted terminologies are a clear indication of someone who doesn't think for themselves...

Notice that I am actually the EXACT OPPOSITE of whatever insults you try to develop in your futile attempt to distract the other students and prevent them from making progress...

This technique is always the first one used by the stupid students who are terrified that in making progress the rest of the class will realize your inability to make progress... Of course that's the last thing on Earth you would want to happen

Because you're not very observant you think painting the teacher and a bad light is an effective technique

It hasn't worked yet... When are you going to learn?
>>
>>34297234
you are so wise Neptune-sensei, what is your story?
>>
ATTENTION :

IM HERE TO HELP YOU

Of course the ones who are too afraid to actually begin making progress are going to find my therapeutic techniques 'too abrasive to handle'....

You're going to have to thicken your skin... That's part of the therapy... So far you have failed with your thin-skinned to technique so we're going to try a different one

If you are unable to handle my online directness and face-to-face confrontational tactics of brutal honesty... then I'm extremely concerned for your welfare out there in the real world...

In the real world the stakes are real and it's cut throat out there

They will slice you to pieces both metaphorically and literally so I suggest learning how to jump in the Octagon online with me and learn how to be a man and most importantly how to confront yourself

If you're not willing to be honest with yourself and take responsibility for your own role in your misery... Then there's no hope whatsoever

If you can't handle me online you're never going to be able to handle a Woman in real life because they are the brutal ones and not the way you think...

They are the greatest thing that you'll ever attain or maintain but you're going to have to have a thick skin and man up and be honest with yourself from here on out because you're not children anymore and I'm not teaching kindergarten tonight

Tonight I'm explaining how to stop focusing on your self-absorbed, self-imposed wasted energy known as self-loathing
>>
>>34297433
Whoa man calm down, I just didn't have anyone to talk to tonight
>>
>>34297292
Original BETABOT by age 6...

I'm 53teen now

Finally realized the OBVIOUS truth I was denying

I was my own worst enemy

Born with POLANDS ANOMALY, a disfiguring congenital birth defect that gave me every right on Earth to be afraid of rejection and consumed by self-doubt and a negative self-image, concerned that I would never ever ever ever find a woman who would find me acceptable or even vaguely attractive

Google it

I literally modified my behavior 180 degrees becoming an assertive extrovert, and entertainer of sorts whether they realize it or not because I'm entertaining myself with a thing called Happiness and inner laughter

Even if I fail I have one because I like myself, so I couldn't care less if anybody else likes me or not... Can only see life through my own perspective so why should I waste any more time worrying about their perspective?

I ended up with quite a lot of 'notches on the headboard of my bed', you could say....

I'm not particularly wise.... I simply paid attention along the way... You guys are actually much wiser than I am but you haven't taken the leap out of self-loathing yet so until you do someone as stupid as me will seem like I'm really smart I suppose or really experienced or whatever the terminology you choose... Again all I did was pay attention... It's really very predictable and repetitive and Primal in nature- Human psychology, that is.

Roller coasters are extremely scary

Terrifying

Until the roller coaster slows to a stop and the safety bar Rises and you get out of the seat and realize, "wow that was amazing! That was so much fun let's do it again!!"

Life is depressing... It's up to you to change your perspective and try to keep yourself entertained and occupied and it's really not that hard... I can honestly say that since I changed my perspective I have not remain board for more than 5 minutes at any time, because I created new patterns and a new behavior that would keep me content no matter who else noticed
>>
>>34297566
Fuck you, chump

This isn't for 'JUST YOU'

This is a much bigger subject than your little petty problems

I already told you earlier to stop being so self-absorbed you worthless little shit

There are other people that are learning from this so if you're not interested then go fuck yourself...

( it's Friday night so obviously nobody else is going to fuck you )

That's because you don't like yourself so why should anyone else?

The reason other people have given up on you is because you gave up on yourself

So go masturbate to one of your stupid video games and let the other people learn... This is exactly why you continue failing because you refuse to succeed
>>
File: readletter_cdiganon.png (506KB, 1250x1674px) Image search: [Google]
readletter_cdiganon.png
506KB, 1250x1674px
>>34296138
>>34296462
>>34296646
>>34297160
>>34297234
>>34297433
>>34297631
>>34297697

I wish I could type as fast as I could think.
>>
I'm only in tonight because I'm working tomorrow and we're going out tomorrow instead lol
>>
>>34297631
thanks johnny, you're awesome
>>
>>34297697
But i do like myself johnny
>>
>>34296386

come join our robot discord pham

https://discord.gg/mQV7q
>>
Wendy and I just finished spicy Thai...

It wasn't the best I've ever had but it was very very very good

Once again you will notice some extremely obvious typos because I'm using speech to text and not proof reading and really... You understand what I'm saying I don't need to worry about that... You guys are smart enough to realize my speech-to-text is making typos

By the way my wife wanted me to clarify something... Poland's anomaly is a congenital birth defect where one of the pectoral muscles, usually the left but sometimes on the right, does not develop because the artery under the clavicle becomes occluded while in the womb.... I literally have no left it and no left pectoral muscle... I can beat your fucking face in so bad with my right arm but my left arm is basically there for cosmetic purposes LOL

Wendy wanted me to tell you how ironic this situation is because the divot that is left by the missing left pectoral muscle is coincidentally the perfect resting place for her head which She lays on my chest...

The best pillow she ever had, she says.. the exact perfect size and shape for her to rest her head against my chest and fall asleep... There is hope for all of you... You are the one who was going to have to create your own happiness for the rest of your life so it's time to get started.. I really wish you would pay close attention to my advice about volunteering to help other people or going to feed stray animals

If that doesn't make you feel 100% better instantly then there is something really really really wrong with you
>>
>>34297722
Try speech-to-text and stream-of-consciousness they go hand in hand... The give-and-take is an occasional typo but I can live with that... I can live with anything actually no matter how good or how bad... I have no choice
>>
>>34297809
EXCELLENT !!!....

Absolutely fantastic pick you are already ahead of the game.
>>
>>34297758
That's nice of you, but no...

It's my DUTY to pass along any knowledge I've attained

To do otherwise would leave me inexorably remiss....
>>
>>34296386
Lol @ you thinking JOINING FAILURE will prevent failure

Here's a novel idea:

Join victory instead
>>
I go from liking myself to completely hating myself on many occasions, no matter how hard I try I just can't be comfortable with myself.

If I ever got just some kind of affirmative love from someone I wouldn't be so bad, but it's something I've never got :/
>>
>>34297958
why are you called johnny neptune?
>>
Johnny come back pls
>>
Check this out :

Wendy and I just walked Away a Subway sandwich shop.

There were two garbage cans on the front patio, one on either side of the front steps, both filled to the brim with trash from patio customers

The shop is packed with customers right now

I walked in the subway, asked one of the employees for two empty garbage bags, and I took the filled bags from the cans and walked them around back to the dumpster and then I replaced the new empty bags into the cans

For no reason at all

Just to do it

It felt good

The employees were shocked. They couldn't believe it. They smiled so wide. They thanked me GENUINELY..

It feels great

My problems aren't a concern right now

I'm happy as fuck

I'm proud of ME
>>
>>34298090
Imagine being somebody else

Now imagine meeting YOU

Is this 'you' the type of person you'd want to invest a day in?..

A year ?

A lifetime ?...

If not, ask yourself what attributes that 'you' should modify

MODIFY THEM

Sorry I was busy taking out the trash at a Subway sandwich shop that I don't even work at. I just thought I would help out... And the reason they call the Johnny Neptune is because it's my name
>>
>>34295716
is that goretex?
>>
I was a DJ in one of Atlanta's most exclusive strip clubs for almost 10 years... Almost 3,650 nights....

I cannot begin to tell you exactly how many times strippers would come up into my DJ booth and ask me what do you think about me getting a boob job? Or what if I got a big tattoo right here?...

My answers were the same every time... Firstly I would tell them "that would be the biggest mistake they have made since they decided to become a stripper..."

And finally I would ask them "do you know what the most attractive feature on any human being is? Self confidence"
>>
>>34298090
Here's your problem:
PERSPECTIVE...

What you fail to realize is everybody is consumed with these exact same vacillating waves of self-doubt and intermittent confidence...

The most beautiful people look in the mirror and see imperfection

The reason you have been oblivious to this obvious fact is because you are focusing on yourself... Stop being so self-absorbed and start focusing on making other people's lives better and then you'll turn around and realize that you haven't had any time to hate yourself lately and life has become a much easier place to exist in.. It's really not rocket science
>>
WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH

Fasten your safety belts and enjoy the ride

Ready ?....

Here we go
>>
>>34298755
Thankyou, you're the first person ever to give such genuine advice.
>>
>>34295716
Drive to a secluded area and masturbate.
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.59.18.jpg (284KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.59.18.jpg
284KB, 1024x900px
>>34298845
No sir

Thank YOU

It's my honor....

You just made it all worthwhile

SINcerely,
JN
>>
>>34298868
Since you have been following this path up to this point... I can't think of any place more secluded than your bed
>>
You wanna wake up next to someone ?

I'll teach you how to stop preventing yourself from experiencing this eventual situation

The lesson will continue and continue because with each day new students will sign up for the class without realizing it...

Other students will graduate here in there with each passing day... It's up to you when you graduate and when you actually sign up so I hope you make the most of it cuz I have no intention of stopping the lesson whatsoever
>>
>>34299286
The root of starting any relationship is confidence right?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.