[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it like, having a NEET for a gf? I only had girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Well+done_00807e_6153188.jpg (162KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
Well+done_00807e_6153188.jpg
162KB, 900x671px
what's it like, having a NEET for a gf? I only had girlfriends who earned more than I did in the past and its probably not going to change in the future as the shutins all dwell in social circles I have no access to (steam, r9k - I am just a visitor here - and similar places).
>>
>>34295413
How does the paper hat stay on?
>>
>>34295413
christ, that fucking girl looks just like me
>>
>>34295413
That picture is cute because you just feel sympathy for two losers who have found each other. But you also know these are the kind of people who will get kids before securing an income enough to support a family and will descend into white-trash life in some middle-US-trailer park and complain about the world being unfair and vote for Trump again in 4 years.
>>
File: 1449551966802.jpg (8KB, 318x318px)
1449551966802.jpg
8KB, 318x318px
>>34295413
I'm having a hard time trying to find the joke
>>
>>34295493
pls be my neet gf

onigirial
>>
I could've dated a NEET but she was chubby and had poor hygiene

She had a really fun personality, but I just couldn't do it physically because I'm skinny and at least try to take care of myself(although I wasn't as good at it back than as I am now)
>>
>NEET girl
NEET girls are too different from us.

I'll use the literal definition of NEET because I know some fuckhead will definitely sperg about how females can be NEET.
But to this day all of the NEET girls that I've talked with, or the femanon here who calls themselves lonely and miserable, are all girls with a large social circle if you know what it implies.
>>
NEET girls are all fat. The only thing that could ever keep a woman form having a fulfilling life is her obesity. It is literally the only thing. There are no other societal expectaions of women whatsoever.
>>
>>34296364
>NEET girls are all fat.
And they still manage to find a guy willing to be their bf. I haven't seen a NEET single girl once.
>>
>>34296468
then don't go for a NEET girl you fucking retard. there are enough employed girls out there who just want a loving and caring partner, even if he earns less - as long as he has some sort of plan for the future and is not depressed all the time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.