[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they hiding from us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: gods of earth.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
gods of earth.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
What are they hiding from us?
>>
>>34295282
Better question: why do you constantly post this shit?
>>
>>34295282
they fucking remind me of tegan and sara
>>
>>34295301
This. It's something a 10 year old would continue to find funny
>>
>>34295377
Tegan and Sara's heads and faces are that of their family. Not silicone implants and hair spray.
>>
Can anyone give me a quick rundown what they all about?
>>
>>34295301
Do you not value the future of earth?

I sacrifice valuable time to bring to attention the most powerful men on earth, weather you pay attention and become part of the movement that uncovers how deep their influence truly extends is up to you, or you can choose to remain ignorant, like cattle..
>>
>>34295467
Nothing is truly known about them as their every public existence is nothing but a facade.

But even they, as powerful as they are, have made a few mistakes.

If you want to know more about them i would advice downloading a proxy.

You don't know what you're getting yourself into
>>
>>34295523
Ok, so keep it in /pol/ with the million other Bog threads.
>>
File: 1483017922535-pol.jpg (20KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483017922535-pol.jpg
20KB, 317x330px
Two smart men, overestimate their intellect and produce books that contribute nothing to science or mathematics and essentially rehash what's already been said in the past. Get called out and now spend their time shitposting on a chinese feather dusting website - Few such cases. Sad nonetheless!
>>
>>34295666
>Keep knowledge away from other boards

You truly are willfully ignorant
>>
File: 1484743718937.jpg (51KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484743718937.jpg
51KB, 500x387px
Who was on the other end of the line?
>>
>>34295759
the saviour of the world
>>
>>34295282
Who the fuck are these monsters someone fil a robro in?
>>
If the Rothschild's answer to Bogdanoff's, then which higher power are they themselves held accountable? God, perhaps?
>>
>>34295705
>overestimate their intellect

I wish i was as naive as you.

You believe you've got everything figured out, don't you? you don't know the extent of your own ignorance.
>>
>>34295813
We humans with our bounded capabilities can not hope to understand beings outside our realm of capability.

We share most of our genome with lower apes, think of beings that while sharing most of their genome with us, are more intelligent relative to us as we are relative to chimps, these are the Bogdanoffs.
>>
>>34295759
God

t. oregano
>>
File: 1463109412074.png (102KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
1463109412074.png
102KB, 350x352px
>>34296557
if you flip the last letter across a vertical axis, it becomes a b

Gob

The Russian word for God is "Bog"

Gob = boG

The slavic root word for given is "dan"

"Bogdanoff" literally means "given from God"

Post your fucking face when
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.