[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salute the flag /r9k/. It's over, you have lost.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1471129284038.png (156KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471129284038.png
156KB, 1280x1280px
Salute the flag /r9k/.
It's over, you have lost.
>>
>People are going to stop having buttsex and becoming trannies just because they can't get married.
>Oh wait they aren't

We all know this is what conservatards are fighting against so actually you lose.
>>
>>34294997
Buttsex is great. Come over to us, I will give you lots of love and body warmth.
>>
>>34294997
Except that's not even going to happen, Trump called gay marriage "settled law" and didn't make it an issue on the campaign trail when he easily could have to rile up his base. I doubt he's going to put any effort into repealing same sex marriage.
>>
>>34294959
lost? This is the most boipussy positive board on the site.
>>
>>34294959
Whats wrong with traps? If anything we need more of them do to the demand being so high
>>
>>34295075
Which makes it funny that retards that were conned into voting thinks he is going to eradicate muh "DEGENERACY". The guy probably fucked 20 prostitutes a week, hell I'd be suprised if he didn't try in the pooper himself once or twice
>>
>>34295075
Not sure why the alt-right goes full out for trump though. Degeneracy is one of the things they want to go against, but Trump simply doesn't care about these things.

I'd like to keep /r9k/ as a board about feels though - I'd have no problem no problem with traps and gays as long as they would stop attentionwhoring and shitposting, which they are currently.

>im sorry, but Traps ARE gay. You are not a girl, no matter what you want.
>animeposting does NOT turn you into a qt girl either.
>>
File: 1483642272882.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483642272882.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>34295071
lewd anon-kun
>>
File: 1484442624545.jpg (178KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
1484442624545.jpg
178KB, 1200x821px
>>34295280
>traps are gay
Fem boipussy is great and water is wet
>>
>>34295071
Too much love and you'll shit yourself in public.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.