[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Sup, I'm a normal white male that lives in the states.

Why am I normal:

-Apartment I split with a room mate
-Social circle I go out with
-Community college student who enjoys getting into groups for projects
-Have 4 girls that I enjoy "hanging out with" usually weekly (always one one one)
-Mom says she's proud of me
-Have a shitty part time job
-Beginning stages of my own freelance career

So yeah, I find your breed very interesting and would love to chat.

My philosophy is that roughly 80% of you could fake it and get some poon but you are stuck in a viscous self hatred cycle.

But yeah lets chat!
>>
>>34294901
One ON One*

Didn't want it to sound like I'm trying to say that im banging them all at once.
>>
I'm not white (or black) so I'm not able to bang women or even date them. Nice try though, Chad!
>>
>>34294956
What do you mean by that? Are you saying you're brown and therefore woman don't want you?

Indian, Mexican, what?
>>
You guys rock and I love you all. If we live close-by we should hangout! If you pay me your neetbux Ill teach you how to pull chicks.

-OP
>>
>>34294982
> What do you mean by that? Are you saying you're brown and therefore woman don't want you?
Yes
>>
>>34295097
Can't blame them desu
>>
>>34295097
I hang out with plenty of "brown" folks. Mostly mexican. This is a prime example of what I was talking about in the OP

>>you are stuck in a viscous self hatred cycle.

You're the only person beating yourself up over that, and the only reason chicks dont like you is because they can pick up on that self hatred seeping into your confidence.

It's all in your head, and even if a chick does make a comment about it, shes number 8392 out of 53748957
>>
>>34295125
Exactly, which is why only nonwhitenonblacks can only be robots

>>34295146
Most women started hating brown men even moreso after the Trump Presidency
>>
>>34295166
Oh you mean the presidency that started like 4 hours ago? lmao

and also the one that literally every liberal leaning hot chick is disgusted over? You're sheltered and delusional.
>>
File: cover.jpg (77KB, 500x500px)
cover.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Just want to save you all

"YOU ALL HAVE TO CLICK 'IM NOT A ROBOT' ON THIS SITE, THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.