[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tired of everyone being a dolan drumpf neo-nazi because it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1433475470663.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1433475470663.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
>Tired of everyone being a dolan drumpf neo-nazi because it's hip now
>Can't really connect with liberals either
Most people are just idiots and I feel like a totally different species from them. I'm never ever going to have any meaningful relationships in life.
>>
If they are idiots, why do you even care? Meaningful relationship is just a construct such as love and intimacy are. They do not actually exist, its just words.
>>
File: 1480644313284.jpg (107KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
1480644313284.jpg
107KB, 500x788px
>>34294617
Same here, I wish I didn't have to be so intelligent compared to everyone else.
>>
>>34294671
>If they are idiots, why do you even care?
Do you form meaningful relationships with house sparrows? Yeah, exactly.

>>34294680
I wish this almost every day. I'm nowhere near intelligent enough to have the god-tier power required to get me the hell out of this hell, but I'm far too intelligent to not be simultaneously bored and disgusted by the average human.
>>
>>34294671
>if I never experienced them because I'm autistic that means they definitely don't exist

You're pathetic.
>>
>>34294727

Uh, i experienced "meaningful relationship", but as soon as i wanted to kiss them, suddenly our relationship wasnt that meaningful anymore.
>>
Feels better to be a trumpman neo nazi and be a part of something than just be sinking further into nihilism garbage like i was before
>>
>>34294617
Understandable that you think that's how it is seeing as you probably don't go outside much, being a robot, but in truth most people aren't that energetic about politics and stuff, they kinda just let it slide or go with the flow.
Also, if someone is super political for either side they're just dramatic or aggressive people by nature and probably aren't very nice anyways.
>>
>>34294778
The republican party IS the party of nihilism though. You're just retarded and too retarded to know it.

>>34294816
>Le go outside maymay XDDDD
Your post is tiresome to reply to it has so much wrong with it. I'll just say you're incorrect, and a stupid normie pile of shit and leave it at that. You don't deserve more.
>>
>>34294671
This is untrue. Bonds between humans are as natural and vital to our existence as they are to most other social creatures. There is a biological basis for it.

If you're unable to form these bonds, there is something wrong with you. There's something wrong with me, too, but I'll admit it.
>>
>>34294838
Excellent response my dude, I definitely think you're an adjusted member of society now and surely not an autistic memelord who calls people retards on the internet.
>>
>>34294955
You're a retard on the internet.
>>
>>34294979
Yeah duh we're on r9k, so stop pretending you're any better
>>
>>34295005
But I am better than you. Tell us how mad that makes you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.