[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 2ndgrader.jpg (20KB, 640x262px) Image search: [Google]
2ndgrader.jpg
20KB, 640x262px
Discuss this and explain your guess.
>>
>>34294282
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I'd probably last a couple rounds before the second graders scratch me to death
>>
probably 2 or 3 after which I would be too exhausted to fight
>>
>>34294282
Can I have a metal folding chair?
>>
alot, I doubt i'd ever go down actually
>>
Depends. If it's a white school, I could probably handle a couple of waves. I'm pretty strong.

If it's in a nigger area It's gg. I can't handle ten thirty year olds.
>>
>>34294282
I keep a baseball bat within reach of the driver's seat so I think I could indefinitely until the guilt of murdering children becomes too much to bear.
>>
I used to be a junior scout leader so I've had to fight groups of young kids during various games. I reckon I last a good 25-30 waves before the bosses got too tiring. 2nd graders are like one punch to beat up.
>>
I'm skinny fat but I feel like I could handle at least a few waves. Do they have weapons?
>>
>>34294371
>>34294436
do you really think you could last that long? sounds exhausting.

>>34294449
both sides dont have weapons.
>>
I would utilize fear tactics to make most retreat. Otherwise I would collapse from exhaustion after 10 waves probably.
>>
>>34294469
2nd grade is 7 years old. Boys will be one or two hard kicks, girls will be a decent punch. Assume it's 50/50, that's not a lot of work per round. 5th grade is 10 years old. A bit bigger, but still not that difficult to kick the shit out of. I think I could get to that 25-30 rounds pretty easily. I also wouldn't lose because the kid knocked the crap out of me. Probably some kind of stalemate where the kid can't do shit, but recovers too quickly for me to kick the crap out of them.
>>
Depends on the prep time between each wave. I do martial arts and i have a pretty solid endurance and a big body, so i guess i would last prety long. But in the end the between waves rest time will be the deciding factor.
>>
I'd go down fast, kids are hyper fuckers. I remember asking my parents to play at the park with me and they said "I'm tired" and I was like "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Just close your eyes"
>>
>>34294282
It really depends on their coordination. If they surround me I won't be able to kick or else I would be knocked to the ground. That's about 600 pounds of enemy every round, so if I am surrounded and they can reach my arms I would be restricted to hammer fist punching the tops of their heads. Instead, I would have to really on my superior speed and agility to evade them, rendering their mass and numbers obsolete. As they chase me, my only option would be to pick one off, drag him away from the group by the feat, then swing his body around me like a war hammer. If I am allowed to keep his lifeless body, I would last until the boss round, and then be forced to improvise as the 5 grader would use his boys as cannon fodder. Otherwise, I think I can last 30 boys.
>>
were actually serious about this thing

which is a good thing
>>
>>34294282
Depends if I get breaks for food/water/sleep. If so, I could probably go indefinitely. If not, I'll headkick the little buggers til I get dehydrated after a few hours
>>
File: 1480647525062.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480647525062.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>34296446
>like a warhammer
Kek thanks anon, gave me a good laugh.
>>
>>34294282
>Fight to the death?
>Do they have the mentality of second graders or do they attack in a ruthless swarm?
>Are we all unarmed?

I'll assume that there are no weapons and it's to the death and that the arena is a colosseum with solid walls and floors. If they think like second graders I can literally grab them one by one and smash their heads on the ground, disabling them, then go back and confirm kills once they're all incapacitated. I could keep doing this until I reach physical exhaustion, hard to say how long that would be.

If they attack like ants I might just lose on the first wave. Ten fifty-pound bodies can swarm pretty effectively if they have a pack mentality.
>>
I would literally hug every girl to death
>>
>>34294282
>Contact
zerp
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.