[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many girls hurt u anonbots? Me, 5 so far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
How many girls hurt u anonbots?
Me, 5 so far
>>
>>34293768
Can't choose between them, tried something, it failed.
Got nothing but scars.
>>
What do you mean by 'hurt' exactly?
>>
>>34293768
Zero, you fucking normalfag
>>
>>34294427
Make u feel like a piece of shit when u did ur best kind of hurt
>>
>>34294456
Then 1. We're still friends though and she's coming to visit from across the country in a few weeks.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>34293768
why do u let them hurt u

are u a weak bitch or wat
>>
3. First one was my girlfriend in junior school. Came back after a 2 week family holiday and she had a new boyfriend, didn't even tell me we'd broken up.
Second was sixth form girlfriend. Left for uni, tried to do ldr, but she turned out to be a roastie whore like the rest that got reamed out by chad behind my back.
Third was university girlfriend. Lived together, shared a room, moved in together afterwards. Went to live and work abroad for 6 months, broke up with me a few weeks after I came back. Said I didn't talk to her enough while I was away and it wasn't working anymore. Cunt.
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (81KB, 580x739px)
IMG_1186.jpg
81KB, 580x739px
>>34293768
A few but one of them took the cake by emotionally destroying me for years

That's what I get for dating a BPD girl though, and now I only want to date girls with mental issues because they remind me of her
>>
>>34294447
I'm sorry anon trying my best
>>
>>34293768
Six

one of them was my mom
>>
>>34294519
I'm trying not to be one
>>
>>34294539
Sorry to hear anon hope u doing ok now
>>
>>34294624
I'm not doing ok, my foreskin still hasn't grown back but thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>34293768
zero. not for lack of conquest, nor of pain, but of knowing that *I* am the only one who can take responsibility for anything I feel. No one hurt me. When I was hurt, I hurt myself.

t. Grischka Bogdanoff
>>
>>34294720
Congrats anonbot I'm happy for u, at least u r not a fagget like me
>>
>>34294500
That's good
>>34294526
Sorry to hear must be tough when u tried ur best and they hurts u, keep trying your best tho sure u will find someone
I'm doing it it's painful but I'm trying my best
>>
1, I was an omega sperg in high school and I had a crush on a girl I never made a move on. She found out through her friends and eventually told me she wasn't interested in me, so I got over it after moping around for a bit and moved on. It's fucking happening again and I'm 22 now
>>
Fucking normies shut the fuck up and grow some fucking balls you sissy fucks. kill yourself already
>>
>>34295204
It just happened to me it hurts so much
>>
>>34295882
I'm sorry I would if I have some balls along time ago
>>
>>34293768
When I was in 1st grade I got beat up by a 5th grade ginger bitch, last time a girl hit me I broke her nose was best feeling ever.
>>
>>34293768
are you that beta loser that made a discord and whined about some girl named lin breaking your heart over and over til everyone got tired of it and left the server?
>>
File: 1480728739865.jpg (253KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1480728739865.jpg
253KB, 1102x967px
>>34293768
One

>Be me
>in high school, junior
>have a crush on girl for two months, who just recently got out of a relationship
>everyone is telling her she should be with me
>"Guys stop give her some time"
>I get a text from a mutual friend confirming she likes me back with proof of her saying she likes me, but I just need to give her time.
>People keep telling her we should be together
>she confesses two days later she doesn't like me back, she likes someone else.
>"I like you as a friend, everyone was telling me we should be together though and I didn't know how to respond"
>"It's okay, I'm sorry everyone was pressuring you. :^)"

She was so great Anons, So beautiful, Caring, and was the most polite and nice girl I've ever met. It's been 3 years since then, I haven't dated anyone or have even been interested in anyone since.
>>
>>34293768

Now, I'm trying to be a chad. 26 and dating an 18 year old, but developing feelings for a 17 year old with big tits.

I still feel like shit, in general.
>>
>>34294535
i can relate friend
>>
0. I don't let girls see under my mask.
>>
Broke my heart, 3. Been hurt by? Probably around 20. I'm the type of guy who gets hurt when he gets rejected/turned down. (Aka a beta)
>>
>>34296634
>in high school, junior
>It's been 3 years since then
That makes you what, 18 max.
>>

first girl wasn't that bad, she was sweet, i messed it up though. the second girl really fucked me up though, manipulative fucking cunt.
>>
>>34296714
I'm 19 now. I was 16 then
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.